PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-26-2012, 10:52 PM #232
TJnorcal

TJnorcal plays in the APPA beginner division
TJnorcal has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
so here i am..... a 1 on 7, i stick home of break and lane out 2 guys, then run up the dorito side, jump off the car wash, take out the home guy mid air, land and do a somersault and knee slide all the way to back right taking out 3 guys ont the way, then i do a 360 YY silent snapshot to the guy in the snake carwash. legit bro.

CROSSFIRE 68/45 F/S ONLY!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...173&highlight=
IPhone 4 32GB f/s ONLY
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3848470
TJnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2012, 10:35 PM #233
everst75
everst75

everst75 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
everst75 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was in a fort in the woods with two other guys. A ref was playing and moving down the right side. He got twenty feet from the base of the fort and would send 15 paintballs from his geo my way when ever I popped up. I ran past a window and took a one handed shot with my old 98c and caught him in the mask. We then went on to win the game.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:47 AM #234
Imagee

Ion of this year, we were german. Thr beach was crumbling within 30 min. The right side of the beach was about to go, so my team and i decided to try and regain the right side. Well, my team took this long pile of branches. Well, me, and two other german players decided to hold our groud at these three trees. So here we are, my on my knee shooting out the right side of a tree, this other guy shooting out the left side of his tree, and another standing up shooting behind his tree. Well, overall we shot out close to 100 people(just the three of us) and theb something halarious happened. The american paratroopers tried flanking us fron out right side. The poor idiots took fire from my team and whoever elese was on the right side, were pushed back and confused ..and ended up shooting out tbe allies. Funniest thing ever. The group of 200 in front of us had no clue what to do. They got destroyed. Sadly, the beach fell moments after. Lol
Old 07-27-2012, 12:29 PM #235
LasT MaN CrouchinG
i shoot paintballs

LasT MaN CrouchinG is playing at Living Legends V
LasT MaN CrouchinG supports Team VICIOUS
LasT MaN CrouchinG is for the Gunfight
LasT MaN CrouchinG is attending Decay of Nations VI
I was playing A scenario game at fox 4 and it was at the very beginning I was using my pump and I one balled it up from a really far distance and hit a guy in the hand and got him out for the first kill of the game. He didn't even get to cross the river
LasT MaN CrouchinG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:34 AM #236
lewizz124
Slewis

lewizz124 is playing at Living Legends VII
lewizz124 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
lewizz124 plays in the APPA D5 division
lewizz124 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
lewizz124 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playing on a tire speedball field and was in the opposing teams snake. Me and my team cleared most of the field. The last guy was in the snake insert and there was a very small gap in the bunker. I snapped over the top of my bunker and barely saw him through the gap. When I came up over the top I squeezed off one ball aimed at the gap and it cleared the gap and nailed him on the other side. We just ended the game and I didn't really think about it. The kid came up to me later and was like dude that was a really sick shot between the tires! Made me feel cool anyways lol.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:20 AM #237
learningxp

Pinned in s1, no back, so I posted up down the tape for most of the game. I kept the opposing teams snake player in s2/50 snake(3knuckles on this snake). Managed to shoot out their snake corner(or someone else from my team) but I kept posted down the tape and waited for s2 to peek again. So he does, and I shoot and miss so he started to shoot across field and I got up, ran down tape and heard he other team telling what I'm doing. As I got around s2 I fired a few shots and noticed s2 had his gun in my direction, it startled me so a jumped/hopped/skipped, allowing me to dodge his shots toward my feet.(easier said than typed, sorry if it doesn't make sense lol)
DP Rev-i
DP Fusion X
Bob Long MVP
Macdev Clone GT
learningxp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 03:04 PM #238
swamp fox

The best shot I ever had was when I was playing 2vs3 and all three of my opponents were together in the open. Too bad my marker quit on me when I tried to open up on them. Also, once I shot a guy in the chest between the steps in a staircase he was climbing. It made me mad because he played on and cost my team the game.

Last edited by swamp fox : 01-01-2013 at 03:10 PM.
swamp fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 12:31 AM #239
hayden1406
~

hayden1406 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
hayden1406 plays in the APPA beginner division
hayden1406 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
hayden1406 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Cross recball field headshot holding my phantom with one hand above my head...

Air Assault Paintball ~ Valley Paintball
hayden1406 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:44 AM #240
Rodinski

Not my best shot, but a good shot in general. Years ago, during our first year games we ever played paintball, my good friend came out with a mil-sim set up. We were entrenched behind a hill bunker where my friends got shot in the helmet, ricochet off, and hit me in the side of the face. The round didn't break on him.

Ha...

It's common, but I notice in a lot of our big scenario games, you get to see a lot of the balls collide in mid air and break. Awesome to watch while you are in the middle of combat.

I think my best shot was over at the OK D-Day event. I ran across Caen, stormed a bunch of guys, before getting to their cover I power slide with my auto cocker and light up a couple guys. Sucks that a few of the rounds bounced off the guy in the back but got the gun in front. Right after that, the rest of the CEF came storming up behind me and took the remaining piece the Germans had of Caen.

Last edited by Rodinski : 01-27-2014 at 11:47 AM.
Rodinski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 05:11 PM #241
Mr_Grigsby
Hockey Junkie

Mr_Grigsby has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I gog'ed a rental player from about thirty feet away while he was looking through a 6" x 12" window. Have not been able to recreate the shot since.

Ready to play against anyone and everyone. May your paint fly straight and never break in your barrel.
Mr_Grigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 07:24 PM #242
Simi Baller
Pillow Fort Architect

Simi Baller has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My gun was shooting at 165 FPS and I could not change it no matter how hard I tried, so I thought my day was going to be pure crap. Lo and behold, the lower velocity caused the balls to curve, so my opponent who was hunkered behind his Dorito got hit in the back of the head from one of my balls!
Simi Baller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2014, 02:49 PM #243
ICECREAMTRUCK111
^Totally regret this^

ICECREAMTRUCK111 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ICECREAMTRUCK111 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Drop shots.

I'm about 6ft tall, I've noticed over time that when playing a stand up bunker like a can, aztec or a tower I can easily drop a shot on someone's head or loader by shooting towards the top of their bunker.

We were playing on a standard Xball field. I broke out to the Dorito corner and rolled my gun all the way there, I managed to stitch the guy that was heading for the snake insert about halfway through my move to the corner. When I got there I heard everyone yelling back left and back right, so i snapped out real quick and saw a guy in my mirror, I took a second snapshot and put one on his hand, and quickly turned to look at the snake side. I saw the corner bunker moving a quite a bit, telling me there was a gun fight going on. I started putting paint towards the top inside corner of the bunker and a few seconds later saw the player stand up with his goggles coated yellow looking around wondering where the shots came from.
I got 3 kills in the space of about 15 seconds.
Old 03-24-2014, 09:04 PM #244
BostonPB86

BostonPB86 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
12th birthday (1998 at the original boston paintball near the garden) first game waiting for the whistle to blow, I start crying. My pops looks at me and says, I just spent a **** ton of money, you are going to get out there and have a good time. First match I get a shot right to the neck from 10 ft away and doesnt break. I say f it, it wasnt that bad. Make it all the way down the right side in the middle of the second round. A kid is hiding in the rear base, and I just sneak up behind and put 2 on the cheeks. I have seen similar stories, but wanted to share. Enjoyed reading all these!!
BostonPB86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 10:02 AM #245
ZeroNotHero
Terse? I can be terse.

ZeroNotHero owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ZeroNotHero has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
ZeroNotHero supports Empire
Couple years ago playing with friends for a birthday it came down to me and my best friend one on one on the speedball field. He was set up in the snake corner to while I was behind an aztec at the 20. I didn't have much of a shot at him from where I was and was low on paint so I laid 7-10 shots on his bunker and sprinted for the A. Made it there and what do I see? He's still putting paint on the aztec where I was. I crawled into the opening under the A and waited for him to pop out on my side. When he did, still firing at an empty bunker mind you, I opened up on him. He comes out with two on his mask and one dead center on his chest asking everyone else where the hell I was. I've never had a more satisfying kill.
ZeroNotHero is offline   Reply With Quote