patsfan189
I'd rather be wrastlin'

patsfan189 supports Pev's Paintball
patsfan189 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
patsfan189 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
patsfan189 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
patsfan189 supports Empire
Rattle coming from the hyper 3 reg

Hey guys, I was just messing with my gun (practicing walking with my left hand) and I noticed when I shake it it gives a rattle from the reg. I don't remember it ever doing this so I don't think its normal. Here is a video of what I am talking about

Make sure to watch in HD or it looks all weird and sorry about my voice im kinda sick and its 2 am..

So if anyone has any input lmk! I have tons of orings so if thats somehow the case I can fix that easily. And I have two additional questions, how do I take the fitting off? And since I had to take the adjustment screw out, whats a normal place for it to be around 250-300? I think I read somewhere that its around two and a half screws, I just want to know so when I go to chrono my gun next weekend im not shooting like 150 or something lol
Advertisement
Old 07-21-2012, 06:49 AM #2
Valtyr

I'm not sure what could cause that rattle. The manual has detailed instructions how to disassemble the regulator and I would suggest starting there. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, find a local store that has tech support. Also, without looking at it (too lazy to walk upstairs) I think the manual covers regulator settings as well.
Old 07-21-2012, 09:22 AM #3
speedy2k4
BSH University

speedy2k4 is a Supporting Member
The shims can rattle around inside the reg when it's not aired up. Nothing to worry about as long as it's shooting.

If you took the adjustment screw out and want to reset it, just turn it all the way in (clockwise.) Air the gun up without paint and turn the pressure up until the gun is shooting. Then grab paint and go chrono.
speedy2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:53 PM #4
kwik
Herbal Cultivar M.D.

Annual Supporting Member
kwik is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
kwik is playing at Living Legends VII
kwik supports Team VICIOUS
kwik supports Pev's Paintball
kwik is Legendary
kwik supports Empire
correct, when not aired up and the shims arent under pressure they can rattle a bit, nothing to worry about.

ICD-Owners
kwik is offline   Reply With Quote