Pure Energy 68/4500 Carbon Fiber WTT Ninja tank (will add)
READ THE RULES AND WE'LL ALL BE HAPPY!
1. be respectful, treat others as you would yourself.
2. no leet.
3. YOU'RE SHIPPING FIRST. unless you have atleast +20 feedback. from THIS year. i have done hundreds of transactions online, and have gotten scammed on this website.
4. and all of the rules you've already read in other threads.
5. PM'ING me is the fastest way to contact me.
6. free bumps are GREATLY appreciated!
7. ALL of my items are sent out WORKING AND FUNCTIONAL. YOURS BETTER BE ALSO, IF THEY'RE NOT, they WILL be shipped back.
FOLLOW THESE RULES AND WE'LL ALL BE HAPPY!
Here today we have a 68/45 Pure Energy carbon fiber air system. I believe the Hydro is out, but I could be wrong. Works fantastic, never had a problem. Also comes with a like new Smart Parts (RIP) tank cover. clings to your shoulder, won't be disappointed. BRING ME A NINJA TANK!!! (will add)OR you can pay me $55 (that's the price)
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.