PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-19-2012, 12:53 PM #22
Skylar518

Skylar518 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Although I'm far from d3 level. I had a thought that maybe if they
Ran it as a d3/d2 division a couple more teams could play that are d2. Idk just a thought would live to see a level higher than d4 in Florida especially when we have over 60 teams each event
Cfps #2 D5 5 man 3rd place
Cfps #3 D5 1st Place
Cfps #3 D4 xball 3rd place
Cfps #4 D5 1st Place
Cfps #5 D4 xball 3rd Place
Cfps #5 D5 2nd place
Gfoa #5 D4 3rd place
Skylar518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:21 PM #23
NickVolcom
TBD FIERCE Forever

Annual Supporting Member
NickVolcom is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by P8ntxtremist View Post
We had a unique group of players who were hungry to learn and not afraid to practice against the best teams to better themselves. No one understands how much paintball we dedicated ourselves to and how many sweat filled practices contributed to our success. Many players were spending every penny to buy more playing time. We would practice Saturday and Sunday all day against damage, static, vipers. Any
Even our d3 line up would scrimmage the best. My field awareness exploded after a month of practicing and playing within the fierce organization. It's sad that we've all dispersed, however, our experience and knowledge as players will continue to be passed on as long as we play. I took a 2 year break, but my love and drive for paintball will never die! Balls deeeeeeeeeeep!
I feel the same any and every time i can get out there i take it. If anyone think there the most dedicated to the spot i submit Dan Rankin. the spot is a little dimmer with out him.