PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-14-2012, 06:23 PM #1
SteveE
Naughty Dogs

Few Qs...

Hey guys, I quit playing paintball about 3 years ago due to work and school. I don't remember exactly how many tournaments I've played but it's in the 15ish range incluyding an 07 World Cup in D4 and I'd say over 10 tournaments D3 at CFPS. I don't remember exactly but I might've played a tournament or two in D2 at CFPS before I quit. I truely do miss it and was thinking of trying to plan out a 2013 CFPS season.

Couple questions. I'm looking at the CFPS website and I'm kinda confused. Back when I was playing there, there was D1, D2, and D3. WTF is up with this D4 and D5 race-to stuff? If I plan to start next season will I be able to start from D5 and work my way back up, would I have to play D3, or can I play at CFPS at all because I might've played D2 there at one time(I don't see a D2 bracket)? Also, someone please explain this Race-to stuff. I am familiar with X-ball, but how is the scoring done including semi-finals/finals. I am familiar with the series points so no need explaining unless something has changed that I don't know about haha. Also, what's the bps cap now? I heard it was like 12bps or something like that, is that true? Any other info would be greatly appreciated .

Anybody here been to gator paintball recently? Do they still have any tourney teams like Speed or Nations over there? CFP is like an hour drive from me, but if any team needs a rusty walk-on I can consistently make it every other weekend haha. Thx everyone and those playing next weekend best of luck Later.
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2012, 08:52 PM #2
thegiff420

thegiff420 plays in the MiLP
thegiff420 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
thegiff420 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thegiff420 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey go on the APPA website and log into your account and that will tell you want you rank is. You probably will be like me ranked D4. I was in the same boat as you and when I started playing again (beginning of this year) that is what my rank was.

CFP AND FSP best fields in FL
thegiff420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:14 PM #3
sammy0405

Annual Supporting Member
sammy0405 is for the Gunfight
sammy0405 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
sammy0405 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
sammy0405 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Hey Steve yes gator still has a team goes by 68 caliber right now. They are currently looking for a d4 player. They practice every Sunday. You can talk to Tim(field owner) or John team captain.
sammy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote