Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-11-2012, 10:34 PM #1
Tat76

Check this out please

I feel this guy is trying a fast one and want to know what you guys think.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...677&highlight=

Watch the video from this guy I sold my T9.1 to and see what you think, post #13. To me he needs to adjust the set screw on the stock adjustment trigger..
Is he real or do I have a reason to fight?
Thanks..
Tat76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-12-2012, 06:45 PM #2
thengthing
Pistols Only

thengthing has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I agree that the set screw needs to be adjusted (pushed in) to make the stock lockable. When I compared it with my stock this is what I see:

Note that there is a tiny metal bar that goes through the screw to keep it in place. I would check with him to see if there is one. If there isn't, the screw isn't kept in place and the stock wont lock. I love my T9.1 but its very common for parts to come loose and fall off from it, which I've had on multiple occasions.

Hope this helps,
-Dave
thengthing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 03:20 AM #3
Rover Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat76 View Post
I feel this guy is trying a fast one and want to know what you guys think.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...677&highlight=

Watch the video from this guy I sold my T9.1 to and see what you think, post #13. To me he needs to adjust the set screw on the stock adjustment trigger..
Is he real or do I have a reason to fight?
Thanks..
Read the entire thread, please. I'm still waiting for the first strike springs and first strike rounds that you said would be included. A TA employee saw your post, PMed me an apology and confirmed that you are a TA dealer. Why would a TA dealer state nothing is missing, and then send me first strike magazines that don't fire first strikes? Or suggest that I use regular paint springs? You brought this grief on yourself, next time:

Dont send me an erroneous tracking number

Dont send me first strike magazines that can not fire first strikes

Dont omit merchandise you said would be in the package

Don't send me magazines full of paint soup (At least run them under some water or something FFS)

Don't state you are a TA dealer in the same thread where I, the buyer, point out 3 ways your package isn't as described (hurts you, not me, TA saw it)

And don't post several threads across the forums whining about getting ripped off when you took my money. Let's see how much bad publicity all of this equals for Zootown Paintball.

Now I thought we came to an understanding earlier, I hope that's the case, because if you want me to drop the paypal dispute, send me what was supposed to be in the package, with a working tracking number, and let it all be.
12 gram Drop out Assembly (Phantom)
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Rover Lead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 08:23 AM #4
Tat76

Dude settle down, I was just asking for help just like you did with making a claim b/c you couldnt figure out how to adjust it.
Get off the spring kick, never did or does my add pic show springs or talk about them. You got everything in pic and the 40 FS rounds I was being nice and throwing in as an extra.. Yes I messed up and forgot to include but am shipping them now that you have mentioned it. Funny how you waited and or never mentioned them in your claim.
Paypal will go 2 ways both ways will work for me so I'm not worried about your claim. Yes it sucks having to wait but it happens..
ZTPB will be fine, I dont do business on here much, just local because of issues like this with people unknown.. Both these guns were sold on here for my son to teach him how to do it and this one ended up teaching him why its best to do in person..
Old 07-13-2012, 12:43 PM #5
Rover Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tat76 View Post
Dude settle down, I was just asking for help just like you did with making a claim b/c you couldnt figure out how to adjust it.
Get off the spring kick, never did or does my add pic show springs or talk about them. You got everything in pic and the 40 FS rounds I was being nice and throwing in as an extra.. Yes I messed up and forgot to include but am shipping them now that you have mentioned it. Funny how you waited and or never mentioned them in your claim.
Paypal will go 2 ways both ways will work for me so I'm not worried about your claim. Yes it sucks having to wait but it happens..
ZTPB will be fine, I dont do business on here much, just local because of issues like this with people unknown.. Both these guns were sold on here for my son to teach him how to do it and this one ended up teaching him why its best to do in person..

As far as the springs, you being a TA dealer said nothing was missing. That simple. All of this is mentioned in the claim, an email was sent to the owner of the paypal account. The FS rounds were not marked as "extra", they were marked as part of the package in both your FS post and in PMs to me. My advice is the next time you sell a gun, take 5 minutes and wash the broken paint goo out of the components, it leaves a very bad taste for the buyer.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 07-13-2012, 10:49 PM #6
THE PAINTBALL NINJA

I feel that if he didn't specify that fs springs will be included, then he has no obligation to send it to you. I interpret "nothing is missing" to mean that everything in the picture and in the list of included items are included in the package, nothing more. I feel like the seller is unnecessarily bending over backwards for you and you should just order the fs springs yourself.

*edit: Also, make sure the buttstock pin didn't fall out in the box. They're notorious for doing things like that.

Last edited by THE PAINTBALL NINJA : 07-13-2012 at 10:53 PM.
THE PAINTBALL NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:47 AM #7
Tat76

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PAINTBALL NINJA View Post
I feel that if he didn't specify that fs springs will be included, then he has no obligation to send it to you. I interpret "nothing is missing" to mean that everything in the picture and in the list of included items are included in the package, nothing more. I feel like the seller is unnecessarily bending over backwards for you and you should just order the fs springs yourself.

*edit: Also, make sure the buttstock pin didn't fall out in the box. They're notorious for doing things like that.
Thank you, this is why we have decided to just leave it be and let paypal decide.
Old 07-17-2012, 04:30 PM #8
Rover Lead

Item returned. Tracking information updated with Paypal. I called the dispute department and told them I didn't think the buyer should have to pay return shipping on it, and they ruled in my favor and covered most of it for me! Awesome Paypal. Now we can put this behind us. I was willing to accept the springs and first strikes you said would be included, but this is better all around.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 07-17-2012, 04:40 PM #9
Rover Lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE PAINTBALL NINJA View Post

You can buy it from him when he gets it back Then he can bend over backwards for you.
Dmag mag well (MKPII)
Ion Longbow Ups
TiPX
Old 12-06-2012, 07:41 AM #10
PURIFACTOR

i am now hesitant to buy sell trade here... cant we all just shoot each other?
PURIFACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:54 PM #11
Unlucky_Irish

Theres pro's and con's to buying/selling/trading in any form except in person. Just get ALL the information of the other party and go through services like paypal. There's always a risk even with 100+ positive feedback. All you can do is minimize and hope all goes smoothly. Sometimes people make an honest mistake and forget things etc. Just cover all the bases you can and never hurts to pay for insurance to protect from the mail as well.
Unlucky_Irish is offline   Reply With Quote