Originally Posted by saintk
new with demons and have a few questions.
1) how do i take the asa apart? i need to tighten the front screw in it but i cant get the screw in knob out
2) wut kind of screw attaches the board to the frame? one of them isnt screwing in and i think something is messed up with the threads. i know it is the screw cause the other one fits fine.
3) im not getting the expected efficiency off of my demon. any ideas what the problem with that could be?
1) Unscrew the ASA knob, then pull. The o-ring will want to keep the knob in, but don't be afraid, just unscrew it and pull it out.
2) Not sure the exact specs on the screw for the boards. Jason?
3) What is your dwell set at? What kind of efficiency are you getting?