Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-10-2012, 08:47 PM #1
08Aspen

Getting back into it

Hi all. I'm trying to get back into paintball. I haven't played in a really long time. My last gun was a Trauma Matrix, which was also my favorite gun ever. Before I start searching for a new trix, I was wondering what should I be looking for in terms of upgrades? I had the Evolve bolt, is this still the preferred bolt to have? What about boards? Tadao was the hot thing when I stopped playing. Any input would be appreciated.
08Aspen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2012, 08:53 PM #2
speedy2k4
BSH University

speedy2k4 is a Supporting Member
Evolve bolt and Tadao board are still probably the thing to have, if you must have an old Matrix. But if you are just looking for a competitive gun to play with, there are excellent deals on more modern guns to be had.
speedy2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM #3
gwhetzler
Bazinga!

Speaking of Trauma's imaparanoidperson (or something like that, he is the most recent feedback that I have) has a Trauma that is pretty tricked out that he was wanting to sell. I know that he was planning on a trip to Europe soon, so I dont know if he is on vacation yet or not.

But yes eveything that you and speedy said is correct. Evolve Bolts and Tadao boards are nice, the same can be said for AKA regs.
gwhetzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 10:23 PM #4
DyE 5
ߪ qr

has been a member for 10 years
I would pm you but I can't yet....would you be interested in this trauma?
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...042&highlight=
Yomama313 is the current owner but is looking to sell, just haven't made a fs thread yet.
CCM Owner
Pump Player
DyE 5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:56 PM #5
BonesJackson
Legendary

Tadao boards are simply wonderful, and I highly recommend them. Evolve bolts are nice but unnecessary if you are capable of modding your top hat. The only final thing I would invest in is an aftermarket trigger in whatever shape you want. My favorite are the CP blade ones.
BonesJackson is offline   Reply With Quote