Annual Supporting Member
CM Armada plays in the PSP
CM Armada owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CM Armada owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
CM Armada plays in the APPA D4 division
CM Armada has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CM Armada has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Redz pants

Welcome to my B/S/T Thread. Before you go offering please take the time to look at my 10 rules, Which 90% of people will not read...

1. All prices are OBO. Feel free to make an offer on any gun (low-balls will be ignored.)
2. Please be respectful in this thread, respect is key.
3. Since you've approached me, regardless of feedback, you will be shipping first. If you want to conduct a third party trade you will be paying fees. I will not ship first because your parents say so.
4. Please post before you PM me. This will help me know what you're offering on, and help me to respond to you in a timely manner.
5. All guns are in working order, and described to the best of my ability. All of my guns have been taken care of since I purchased them.
6. If you feel the need to "Free Up" me, that would be much appreciated
7. I ship USPS with Delivery Conformation, any extras you may want are on you to purchase. Will ship to Canada if you pay.
8. If purchased at my stated price, shipping is free. Unless we work something out.
9. If you are under 18, YOU MUST have your parents contact me.
10. Trades are always accepted, but cash is king.

Please follow my rules, they are really not that hard.

Now that is out of the way, on to the good stuff.

First up:

I have a pair of Redz pants, size L. Perfect condition, worn less than 5 times (3 if I remember correctly)

Yes this is a giant Mickey Mouse foot...

Price is SOLD

Next up:

Redz XSV pants, size L. Great condition except for a small seam rip (pictured) Used less than 5 times (I believe it was 4)

Small Seam rip

Price: 40 shipped OBO

Next I have a Wone Concepts Jersey - Yellow, Size Med
It is brand new and has been in the closet forever. It has some forearm padding, much thicker than most jerseys of it's time.

Looking for 10 shipped

Last edited by CM Armada : 07-11-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Added XSV pants and Wone Concepts
CM Armada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-10-2012, 06:41 PM #2
Tdogg0606

40 shipped

Last edited by Tdogg0606 : 07-10-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Tdogg0606 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:44 PM #3
CM Armada
I'm here for the laughs

Annual Supporting Member
CM Armada plays in the PSP
CM Armada owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CM Armada owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
CM Armada plays in the APPA D4 division
CM Armada has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CM Armada has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Redz top pair. Sold to this guy ^^^^

XSV Still up for sale!

Last edited by CM Armada : 07-10-2012 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Description of item sold.
CM Armada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 05:01 PM #4
-Collin
S.O.C

-Collin plays in the PSP
-Collin supports Team VICIOUS
-Collin plays in the APPA D3 division
Feedback.

G.I Sportz
VForce
Planet Eclipse
Paintball Adventure Park
im2studios

VSB
-Collin is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.