Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-10-2012, 02:23 PM #1
Hostile|hF
evolvstudios.com

Hostile|hF owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hostile|hF has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Professional web designer WTT services for marker

So it's been some time since I've been in the sport but I really want to get back into it. Now I'm a professional web designer and have been working in San Francisco with some VERY reputable companies. (Smirnoff, Ciroc, Kedel One, Cisco, BV Wines, Rosenblum Cellars, etc....)

I'm also a cheap *** and I'd rather trade services than buy into paintball a 2nd time, also because I'm buying a trip to Thailand in the near future and have a lot of speeding tickets and bills.

This is a steal of a deal, I haven't designed a website for any less than 5k in the last year. I'm a graphic designer, web designer/developer, photographer, server administrator, database administrator, etc.. I have a resume, portfolio upon request, and MANY running websites that you can play with.

I develop for cross compatibility in ALL platforms, cellphones, browsers, etc.. I can develop systems that are easy to update and maintain. I also offer training and training documents to help you take over the maintenance of your new website to minimize the future cost to you.

I have a lot of experience in building eCommerce stores as well as experience in server and database administration. If you want anything in this realm, please expect to throw down some good equipment.

Currently in the market for:
Electronic marker (or 2): offer, I expect to accept less than the value of my services.
Possibly a hopper although I still have my old empire B
Small to mid sized compressed air tanks

I've always had a weakspot for the Karnivore.

Since I have to post a price, depending on what you need, a website can cost anywhere between 1k-5k for most basic business websites built on a content management system that is easy to maintain by yourself. I also train you on the basics of updating content, etc.. and have 2 months free customer service with 24 hour guaranteed response time (with a contract) for all of my websites.

FYI There WILL be a contract involved before any work begins.
Don't try to stiff me. The deal also includes that I host your website on my server (saving you $100+/year).
That ensures that you pay up or I remove your website. You have nothing to worry about from my end because my server hosts websites for many of my clients and is not going anywhere.

My portfolio, reputation, and recommendations will sell itself.
Contact me for details.

Last edited by Hostile|hF : 07-10-2012 at 09:34 PM.