PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-09-2012, 08:18 PM #1
cnoevil25

has been a member for 10 years
PICS!! HD Fat Bob windshield

Red dot and comm system sold.

Hey Nation, I've got a few things for sale and I figured I'd check if anyone here wants em.

Rules:

1. I won't ship first. For trades I will ship at the same time.

I know I don't have any feedback. I will answer any questions you have to ease your mind. I'm a member of Calguns.net and can show you my feedback there for several firearm sales and other high dollar purchases.

2. Paypal is preferred, gift or you pay fees.

3. I will ship the day after funds hit my Paypal, barring any extreme circumstances. Tracking numbers, delivery confirmation and signature requirement come included. You pay base shipping rate, I cover the rest.

First up is a very lightly used Harley Davidson Fat Bob windshield. I purchased it used and when I received it there were no scratches or marks anywhere on the polycarbonate. There still aren't, cause I rode 20 miles with it and I didn't like it. Prefer the clean look.

These go for 350 new, I bought for 300 shipped, I'll sell for 225 shipped.

Second I have a Cardo systems Scala Rider Q2 Multiset Pro with two half helmet kits. I got it to talk to the wife on long rides, but she refuses to let me put it on her helmet so I'm selling the whole thing. I only ever used one mike and never opened the half helmet kits, so it's 3/4 brand new.

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last up is my Vortex sparc red dot sight for my AR. I'm going with a 1-4x scope for now, till I get an aimpoint. This thing rocked for me, and helped me win a Battlecomp in a competition. Only went to the range twice and a single day training course, has never hit the ground or been scratched. Everything has been put back in the original box.
TRADED TRADED TRADED

I have bills to pay from getting married, so cash is preferred, but paintball gear will be considered. Offer markers (Angels, shockers, older Timmys)

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by cnoevil25 : 07-18-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement