Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2012, 08:33 PM #1
The Admin of myg0t
✈ ▌▌
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
The Unofficial Official Satanist Thread Reborn

Clearly the mods here are intolerant towards other people's faith as my other thread was closed. Please keep your bigotry out of this board, thanks.

All worship and discussion of His Sanguine Majesty should go here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJ3qJApmKo

Last edited by The Admin of myg0t : 07-06-2012 at 08:40 PM.
The Admin of myg0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 PM #2
DayoftheGreek
I hate you
 
DayoftheGreek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Burlington, NJ
I'll contribute.

Satanism is much more relevant and compassionate than Islam or Christianity, so this is probably the best religion thread in this forum by default.
__________________
FEEDBACK: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=665897

1/30/08: I was there when the plane flew but everyone was still stupid.
DayoftheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:53 PM #3
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
So the question is, do you really comprehend what "satanism" is, or are you just playing at it.

True "satanism" as set forth by the "satanic bible" is more a practice of hedionsim and self pleasure seaking, than any kind of worship of some "mythical fallen angel".
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:24 AM #4
Spock
Live Long and Bluster
 
Spock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: SE PA
Spock is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Here's all you need to know: The Nine Satanic Statements:

Quote:
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!

2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!

3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!

4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!

5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!

6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!

7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!

8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!

9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
__________________
"Once I make someone die, and they see me....they can't change their mind." -- God

Originally posted by matt00iconoclast:
"there are variables outside of physics that will affect the flight of the ball"
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 10:14 AM #5
BobbyDanger
Hold my beer watch this
 
BobbyDanger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ft Bliss Tx
BobbyDanger is BST Trusted
BobbyDanger is attending Decay of Nations VII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
So the question is, do you really comprehend what "satanism" is, or are you just playing at it.

True "satanism" as set forth by the "satanic bible" is more a practice of hedionsim and self pleasure seaking, than any kind of worship of some "mythical fallen angel".
BobbyDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:59 PM #6
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.


Seams a hell of a lot more resonable and "humanitarian" than...

1.You shall have no other Gods but me.
2.You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
3.You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
4.You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
5.Respect your father and mother.
6.You must not kill.
7.You must not commit adultery.
8.You must not steal.
9.You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
10.You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:05 PM #7
The Abstract
Reject Diversity
 
The Abstract's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
^^ what an idiot. Did you even read the list you posted?
__________________
FREE PALESTINE
I Hate Supras!
PbNation Mods Are Definitely NOT Racist
The Abstract is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:51 PM #8
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
9. Do not harm little children.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.


Seams a hell of a lot more resonable and "humanitarian" than...

1.You shall have no other Gods but me.
2.You shall not make for yourself any idol, nor bow down to it or worship it.
3.You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
4.You shall remember and keep the Sabbath day holy.
5.Respect your father and mother.
6.You must not kill.
7.You must not commit adultery.
8.You must not steal.
9.You must not give false evidence against your neighbour.
10.You must not be envious of your neighbour's goods. You shall not be envious of his house nor his wife, nor anything that belongs to your neighbour.
Uh, I've got news for you

Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
Every single one of those commandments mean the same thing, only re-worded.


Tell me, what the **** is so unreasonable about not killing people and being faithful to your wife? Respecting your parents? How is that unreasonable?

Last edited by LOL Renegade : 07-08-2012 at 01:53 PM.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:04 PM #9
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Uh, I've got news for you

Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
Every single one of those commandments mean the same thing, only re-worded.


Tell me, what the **** is so unreasonable about not killing people and being faithful to your wife? Respecting your parents? How is that unreasonable?
He is a nonsensical human being. Satanism is for people who think it's cool cause it's like so controversial and it pisses off their parents. Past the age of 18, you should not have this mindset. Silly Satanic Church.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:06 PM #10
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
He is a nonsensical human being. Satanism is for people who think it's cool cause it's like so controversial and it pisses off their parents. Past the age of 18, you should not have this mindset. Silly Satanic Church.
Well, luckily he won't be anybody's parent, so
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:09 PM #11
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Well, luckily he won't be anybody's parent, so
Astute observation.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:34 AM #12
The Admin of myg0t
✈ ▌▌
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Well, luckily he won't be anybody's parent, so
The smell of my vas deferens being cauterized still haunts me.
The Admin of myg0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:34 PM #13
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamamartianchurch View Post
He is a nonsensical human being. Satanism is for people who think it's cool cause it's like so controversial and it pisses off their parents. Past the age of 18, you should not have this mindset. Silly Satanic Church.
Do you really think I folow ANY religion what so ever? Remember, me, the one who feels even athists need to STFU.

The point was, there is a grand difference betwene the bible version and the "satanic" one. Sure some of them are close, but some are not, and it was more to the point of asking the OP, what version of "satanisim" he was focusing on.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:35 PM #14
Overbear
#2 Anti Stim Club Member!
 
Overbear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Leandro, CA
Overbear is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
Well, luckily he won't be anybody's parent, so
You might be suprised, I may have 2 son's and a daughter...or perhaps I don't, but let that keep you up at night.
__________________
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man - Thomas Jefferson

A democracy is, two wolves and a sheep voting on dinner.
A republic is, two sheep and a wolf voting on dinner.
A constitutional republic is, voting on dinner is expressly forbidden and the sheep are armed.

Armed gays don't get bashed - www.pinkpistols.org

ssgaR: 'faith is the path of least resistance'."

Rapier7: Don't be a douche
Overbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 03:26 PM #15
LOL Renegade
 
 
LOL Renegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overbear View Post
You might be suprised, I may have 2 son's and a daughter...or perhaps I don't, but let that keep you up at night.
I could care less what you have or don't have overbear. I just hope that if you do have kids they aren't being indoctrinated with the sort of fascist anti-theist garbage that you constantly post here. Just wouldn't be fair to them, that's all.

But hey, if you think the 5th commandment in the bible is so unreasonable, then maybe I don't have to worry about your supposed children speaking to you whatsoever.
LOL Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:34 PM #16
Iamamartianchurch
 
 
Iamamartianchurch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
If he has children, I'd say him leaving his wife was very a dishonorable thing to do. Sorry kids daddy's gay. Hopefully it wasn't like that and he waited until they left the nest before breaking up the family.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:00 PM #17
The Admin of myg0t
✈ ▌▌
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL Renegade View Post
I could care less what you have or don't have overbear. I just hope that if you do have kids they aren't being indoctrinated with the sort of fascist anti-theist garbage that you constantly post here. Just wouldn't be fair to them, that's all.

But hey, if you think the 5th commandment in the bible is so unreasonable, then maybe I don't have to worry about your supposed children speaking to you whatsoever.
Couldn't

You couldn't care less.
The Admin of myg0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump