Community Focus

Old 07-02-2012, 11:03 PM #22
davezorz

davezorz is BST Trusted
davezorz is playing at Living Legends V
davezorz owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
davezorz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
davezorz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
That's a good idea. I will try that before anything else, and I will also pick up the CCM spring set.
davezorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2012, 10:33 AM #23
Zippin35

Zippin35 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Zippin35 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Zippin35 is attending Decay of Nations VI
It should be able to take the steel line as long as the distance is the same, you cant cut the steel line haha. I would suggest getting new fittings and putting macro line on there, so much more convenient IMO. The only real things from here you need are a feedneck if possible, I hate having non-clamping necks, and then a barrel with a small enough bore that can help prevent roll outs. Nothing worse in pump then outrunning electros trying to mow you down to get to that ideal spot, popping out, pulling the trigger and having nothing but air come out.
New England Crusade #35
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
Zippin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 12:52 AM #24
davezorz

davezorz is BST Trusted
davezorz is playing at Living Legends V
davezorz owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
davezorz has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
davezorz has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippin35 View Post
It should be able to take the steel line as long as the distance is the same, you cant cut the steel line haha. I would suggest getting new fittings and putting macro line on there, so much more convenient IMO. The only real things from here you need are a feedneck if possible, I hate having non-clamping necks, and then a barrel with a small enough bore that can help prevent roll outs. Nothing worse in pump then outrunning electros trying to mow you down to get to that ideal spot, popping out, pulling the trigger and having nothing but air come out.
Haha, yeah, I kinda figured that would be a bad deal. I guess I will need to find a setup that works and go from there.
davezorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:56 PM #25
The litch

I picked up a used trilogy with broken pneumatics for 30 bucks and pumped it out
The litch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:15 AM #26
zomgbie

just bought this bad boy (mind you my main gun is a SC ghost, with pgp as backup, and an electro 2k2 vision imp as second backup/loaner):

came with a pump kit AND original pneumatics, but without a barrel, so i got a freak (the joy of having 3 markers with 3 different barrel threads, the pgp doesn't count here) for it, and changed the grips to some cooler ones I had lying around. Maybe i'll get round to timing the pneumatics and have a semi for when I'm lazy, but playing against rentals 90% of the time, and some of them can't keep up with a stock class gun.
zomgbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 07:58 PM #27
Blacc Dragon
Deadbox Savant

Blacc Dragon donated to help Peyton Trent
Blacc Dragon helped look for balloons
Blacc Dragon owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Blacc Dragon supports Team VICIOUS
Blacc Dragon posts videos on PbNation
Blacc Dragon is Legendary
I love my ProStocks. I have a 2k4 & 2k5, and both shoot great! I have had my 2k5 for 5+ years with the stock WGP reg, & have had no problems with consistency or performance. My 2k4 came with a Palmer's reg on it, but I haven't really noticed any kind performance loss or gain with it.
Blacc Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote