PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-06-2012, 04:07 PM #1
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Tuff is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
California should be run by the military - State Senate passes anti Arizona laws

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/07/0...igration-bill/

Traitors. But the deficit and terrible shape of California is nothing to do with this, or the mental breakup of the people living in that terrible state. Now, while the far left liberals of California Congress may be ok with helping those who invade their state, do they ask the citizens who voted them in? Or consider the ramifications? Probably not.

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may...ficit-20120513

"State deficit estimate hits $16 billion
Surge from $9.2 billion in January means deeper, more painful cuts, Brown says."

Good job Jerry, thought you were going to cut spending before? How did things get worse? Oh right - gotta give welfare to illegal aliens, and then make it harder for cops or anyone to deport people that don't belong here.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/20...fare-checks-0/

"The biggest chunk—$2.3 billion—goes to educating about 300,000 illegal immigrant children at public schools throughout the state. California expects to spend around $834 million to incarcerate nearly 20,000 illegal aliens in fiscal year 2009-2010 and well over $700 million to medically treat close to 800,000 illegal immigrants."
Expect them to get free healthcare if Obamacare isn't repealed. Educating illegals cost so much because you have to teach non English speaking people, English from scratch. When you fail, it's the schools fault, not the illegal aliens.

http://www.sfexaminer.com/node/79721

"California has lost 1.4 million jobs in the past two years, including 20,400 more in February. Unemployment is 12.5 percent. Cutting it in half could take a decade."

Could. It could also get worse, like the deficit did. The longer these people remain, the longer they will continue to leech and drain off of the working people of this country, and additionally, keep Americans living in California and other states, out of jobs.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-06-2012, 04:10 PM #2
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Cali gonna cali
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM #3
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Some people who wish to see some of the awful bills Jerry has signed into law

http://savecalifornia.com/tell-brown...rst-bills.html

One bill of note: SB 651 -- SIGNED
"SB 651 would eliminate the requirement that homosexual "domestic partners" live together (opens door to fraud); allows minors to become "domestic partners" (roping kids into homosexual lifestyles)."

I bet if he signs this illegal alien sanctuary bill, it will make the list.

SB 397 -- SIGNED
SB 397 permits online voter registration, opening up for more fraud.

Online voter registration is a terrible idea. Let's keep voting fair in this country. No shenanigans, California.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/ar...6730a577c.html

Wow and that was 2004. Educating them is a huge cost.
"Jack Martin, who wrote the report, said Thursday that the $9 billion figure does not include other expenses that are difficult to measure, such as special English instruction, school lunch programs, and welfare benefits for American workers displaced by illegal immigrant workers."

Something pro illegal aliens people forget.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:32 PM #4
firststrike01
Peace is the way

So you want to replace one group of people (who may or may NOT be taking advantage of a system your govt set up, and meerly want to make a better life for themselves) with a group of lazy unproductive thugs who are the real parasites when you crunch the numbers and dont provide any econmic benefits?....For someone who lives in the freest state in the Union and is pro liberty, you sure do sound pro tyranny!
firststrike01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:03 PM #5
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
What?
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 06:39 PM #6
Vit Beeyer (Banned)

This thread is just spam of links and attempted trolling of leftys. Reported.

Also, I live in California and I've been watching this closely. The problem isn't illegals lol.
Vit Beeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:14 PM #7
Iamamartianchurch

Dey Turk Ower Jerbs.
Iamamartianchurch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:20 PM #8
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vit Beeyer View Post
This thread is just spam of links and attempted trolling of leftys. Reported.

Also, I live in California and I've been watching this closely. The problem isn't illegals lol.
Yet you attempted to discuss California, and that's ok, right?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3824292

That was before you were banned again, for racism. Wow

Quote:
So you want to replace one group of people (who may or may NOT be taking advantage of a system your govt set up, and meerly want to make a better life for themselves) with a group of lazy unproductive thugs who are the real parasites when you crunch the numbers and dont provide any econmic benefits?
Where is it written that it is the job of the United States to financially support Mexico? Where is it written that people "trying to make a better life" is the job of the United States to provide? using that flawed logic, we should have the entire world move in here, since they ALL have the right to a better life. Your own logic implies almost all of Africa should move into the United States. Also - did you notice that these people hold jobs that Americans could have? Are you aware California has a high rate of unemployment?

Did you notice that high cost to California to educate illegals?

Doesn't seems so. That's the problem with trying to "be trendy, cool, liberal" and passing laws that are Anti Arizona" just to make a point you disagree with the law. "Hey, we hate their law - let's pass legislation that is the opposite, even if it harms the state, just to prove to them we disagree. Yeah!"

Foolish.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:07 AM #9
Vit Beeyer (Banned)

The high cost of illegals in the school system is a result of tenure and school teachers unions, not illegals themselves.

Try again. Living here does make one more educating on the problems the state faces.

You'll also notice my thread was much better sourced, anything other than Hot Air.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:27 AM #10
saint
JESUS Freak and PB Addict

saint is a founding member
saint owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
saint supports Team VICIOUS
One key note as well. Cali has been providing obama care already as they have been puting money into this to privide care for illegals. In 2014 the gov will start paying cali back for it. I guess they need the votes.
Thank you sponsors of the GUNFIGHTERS: Kingdom Paintball, ChristKrew Apparel, and Planet Eclipse Paintball
GUNFIGHTERS for life baby!
saint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 08:24 AM #11
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vit Beeyer View Post
The high cost of illegals in the school system is a result of tenure and school teachers unions, not illegals themselves.

Try again. Living here does make one more educating on the problems the state faces.

You'll also notice my thread was much better sourced, anything other than Hot Air.
I asked you in the past to show how Hot Air, posting stories of events happening, is factually wrong. You completely failed to show me anything on why their information is false.

Illegal aliens cost California in the form of extra free lunch programs, need to pay teachers more who are bi lingual, because some illegals do not work on teaching their own students English, and a need for extra bodies (thus more salaries) because these illegals need additional help to learn English, so that test scores don't tank even more than they already do. I know the education system like you know drugs.You lose this argument now and always. Additionally, some of these illegals need help in more than just English and will not only require schools to hire EAASL teachers, but possible tutoring for said illegals after school. The illegals make a stink if these are not done, and California caves. Also - more illegals = more people = more teachers. You follow that simple logic? Where is it written that is the job of America taxpayers to pay for Mexico?

It's funny how bad you cave and cater to illegals. It's like you, I don't know, enjoy seeing your state suffer. The military should be on the border, and apparently, for the sake of the country, needs to seriously consider stepping in and stop allowing your brainswashed state Congress allow the good people (not you) of California stop suffering.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/..._is_booed.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42vJ7zhTEO4

People/illegals booing the American soccer team. Why? Because Los Angeles is filled with Mexicans, with Mexican allegiance as our own team was ridiculed and mocked with our own national anthem booed. You are the worst type of "American" out there, pretending this problem doesn't exist. Be sure to watch that Youtube video.

And as far as "illegals do work that others wont"

http://www.house.gov/list/speech/nc0...ens042006.html

"The report even breaks down the unemployment statistics for North Carolina, showing a clear trend. In 2000, there were 89,000 unemployed North Carolinians who have no more than a high school education. In 2005, there were 118,000. At the same time employment for immigrants who have no more than a high school education increased from 145,000 to 267,000.

The point is, there are 3.8 million American workers, 118,000 in North Carolina, of the same educational status of many illegal and legal immigrants who are looking for work. The report concluded, “…it is very hard to see any evidence of a labor shortage that could justify allowing illegal aliens to stay or to admit more as guest workers”."

Nice owning you again, now get out and let others discuss this.
Old 07-07-2012, 08:26 AM #12
Tuff
Supports 2nd Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint View Post
One key note as well. Cali has been providing obama care already as they have been puting money into this to privide care for illegals. In 2014 the gov will start paying cali back for it. I guess they need the votes.
Oh they already have begun circulating something that wasn't technically allowed yet? Wonderful. All the more reason to see California forced to undergo drastic change. The state needs a massive wall with the marines badly down there.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:54 PM #13
Vit Beeyer (Banned)

http://reason.com/blog/2012/06/15/th...alifornia-stop

Quote:
While San Diego and San Jose continue to fight their local unions to put a lid on out-of-control pension expenses following the June election, union forces have already begun campaigning against a November ballot initiative.

The ads have started popping up on the web already, declaring “Finally, billionaire businessmen will run California.” Don’t start cheering, though. In the face of California’s huge public-spending driven deficit, this is supposed to be a warning.

The ballot initiative, currently awkwardly titled the “Stop Special Interest Money Act,” has two aims. First, it will prohibit direct donations to California political candidates from unions and corporations. This, of course, will have absolutely no bearing on independent expenditures on behalf of candidates.

Second, it would also prohibit deducting money directly from paychecks and funneling that money to political activism. This part of the initiative has obviously drawn the wrath of California’s public sector unions. The Sacramento Bee examined the efforts in the wake of the failed recall of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and the passage of pension reform proposals in San Diego and San Jose:

It promises to gut the power of labor unions because they raise nearly all of their money for political and other purposes via payroll-deducted dues from their members' paychecks.

Corporations, by contrast, raise the bulk of their campaign money from donations given by top executives and drawn from company treasuries.

The opponents (Alliance for a Better California 2012) have worked up a sinister but utterly vague three-minute video that attempts to warn voters against the initiative with a montage of people saying “super-PAC” and invoking every private sector juggernaut (Wall Street! Real Estate Developers! Insurance Companies!) that has ever been the villain in a movie with a down-on-his-luck blue collar hero (preferably played by Bruce Willis or Denzel Washington). And, of course, it refers to public employees like teachers and firefighters as heroes who will be silenced from speaking their minds if the initiative passes. It does not mention that union members will still be able to voluntarily donate to political causes and that the unions have the same access to super-PACs that those evil corporations do (like Alliance for a Better California 2012, which is getting its funding from three different PACs for this campaign). They attempt to retitle the initiative as the “Special Exemptions Act,” which is weird and vague and no doubt a consultant told them voters don’t like special exemptions but failed to tell them they should probably put “corporate” in there, too.

So Californians can enjoy spending the summer watching public unions continue to fight any attempt to make state and municipal budgets resemble anything realistic while at the same time complaining about corporations and super-PACs taking over the state.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:39 PM #14
firststrike01
Peace is the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuff View Post
Yet you attempted to discuss California, and that's ok, right?

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3824292

That was before you were banned again, for racism. Wow

Where is it written that it is the job of the United States to financially support Mexico? Where is it written that people "trying to make a better life" is the job of the United States to provide? using that flawed logic, we should have the entire world move in here, since they ALL have the right to a better life. Your own logic implies almost all of Africa should move into the United States. Also - did you notice that these people hold jobs that Americans could have? Are you aware California has a high rate of unemployment?

Did you notice that high cost to California to educate illegals?

Doesn't seems so. That's the problem with trying to "be trendy, cool, liberal" and passing laws that are Anti Arizona" just to make a point you disagree with the law. "Hey, we hate their law - let's pass legislation that is the opposite, even if it harms the state, just to prove to them we disagree. Yeah!"

Foolish.
Just because I think everyone should have the same opportunities to compete for wealth in this country even if your not born here doesnt mean I support welfare. Actually I think I made it pretty clear that I dont support welfare when I called everyone in the military a BIG LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING PARASITE LOSER WHO ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPETE IN A FREE MARKET SO THEY GO TO THE BIGGEST EMPLOYER IN THE COUNTRY E.G THE U.S. GOVT. AND HAVE A JOB HANDED TO THEM. But if you dont want to pay for the school system or welfare then I agree. Thats why you should stop paying taxes. Unless you a coward afraid of your masters.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:53 PM #15
tsbalr120
Goooonsberry

tsbalr120 is an NCPA player
tsbalr120 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Just because I think everyone should have the same opportunities to compete for wealth in this country even if your not born here doesnt mean I support welfare. Actually I think I made it pretty clear that I dont support welfare when I called everyone in the military a BIG LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING PARASITE LOSER WHO ISNT SMART ENOUGH TO COMPETE IN A FREE MARKET SO THEY GO TO THE BIGGEST EMPLOYER IN THE COUNTRY E.G THE U.S. GOVT. AND HAVE A JOB HANDED TO THEM. But if you dont want to pay for the school system or welfare then I agree. Thats why you should stop paying taxes. Unless you a coward afraid of your masters.
Or wanted to defend our country (the mass of people joining after 9/11)
Or want to go to a good college and can't get a full ride and doesn't want to take out student loans
Or parents/family who are in the military and want to follow in their footsteps
Or wants to travel the world
Or likes the atmosphere of the military and security of living on a base

Your generlization of the men and women in the military shows your very low intelligence.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:20 PM #16
firststrike01
Peace is the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
Or wanted to defend our country (the mass of people joining after 9/11)
Or want to go to a good college and can't get a full ride and doesn't want to take out student loans
Or parents/family who are in the military and want to follow in their footsteps
Or wants to travel the world
Or likes the atmosphere of the military and security of living on a base

Your generlization of the men and women in the military shows your very low intelligence.
Or want to be a part of a gang of thugs that is responsible for the deaths of more than 100,000 innocent civilians in Iraq alone and countless more in afghanistan according to the U.S. militaries #s (so thats probly a conservative #).
Or are heartless bastards that dont give a @#$% about anyone but themselves.
Or they think being broken down into a mindless robot and treated like a b**** somehows makes them tough.
Or they are just psychopaths that get off on bulling people.

Either way if you support peace you cannot and should not support the US military.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:25 PM #17
dot.nation

the U.S. military does what it is told to do, if they didn't they wouldn't be much of a military and our sense of security would break down.

we failed the military by being apathetic voters and citizens. just because you didn't join the military doesn't mean you have the right to a clean conscience and a high horse, blood is on all of our hands.

during Vietnam, US citizens caused enough ruckus and put enough pressure on the government to pull our troops out. we have done nothing near what they did, our biggest riot in the last 10 years was over our own domestic bull****.

My feedback:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=722679

Last edited by dot.nation : 07-07-2012 at 04:28 PM.
dot.nation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:15 PM #18
Animal_Mother (Banned)
Kill 'em All

Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01 View Post
Or want to be a part of a gang of thugs that is responsible for the deaths of more than 100,000 innocent civilians in Iraq alone and countless more in afghanistan according to the U.S. militaries #s (so thats probly a conservative #).
Or they think being broken down into a mindless robot and treated like a b**** somehows makes them tough.

Either way if you support peace you cannot and should not support the US military.

I will paypal you $100 if you have the balls to record yourself saying any of that to an active duty rifleman. Since you have no balls, you'll just keep spewing your ignorance hidden in mommy and daddys basement.
Animal_Mother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:18 PM #19
Vit Beeyer (Banned)

I hate our foreign policy to its core but I'd never say I don't support the men who enlist in the armed forces. That would make me look bad. Saying that:

plenty of those I know who have enlisted were dicks, quite stupid, and trying hard to overcompensate for somethings, especially after their first tour.

But that's not necessarily all of them.

I do wish more active duty soldiers would speak out against the scum that do exist within their ranks.
Old 07-07-2012, 05:29 PM #20
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01

Killing in Iraq, **** I bathed in babies blood, ****ed dead bodies mostly women, beat the elderly, pissed on POWs. There wasn't ROEs so it was all legal.

"innocent" people die its part of armed conflict. It hasn't changed since the first human took a stone to another skull

Last edited by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 : 07-07-2012 at 05:39 PM.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 05:44 PM #21
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by firststrike01

Thanks for paying for my BA degree the last 2 years and oh by the way thanks for paying my paycheck the last 10 years as well.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is online now   Reply With Quote