PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-14-2012, 06:07 PM #64
proflex08

Quote:
Originally Posted by akammerer View Post
Don't mean to but in but on one of the links you guys provided..

plushdragon

Re: Gary Parrot: I notice he scammed alot of you guys here, he is now at it again...
Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 12:15:26 AM
just another update gary has now been booked for stealing paintball markers from online trades.he was arrested july 28 by the west springfield pd.
If its true. FOR THE WIN!!!
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2012, 07:25 PM #65
aerosaaber

aerosaaber supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by NastE-imp View Post
Seriously... Anyone else wanna go put a hurting on this scum? Anyone close to his location?
don't threaten things like this, even as a joke.
I play woodsball/scenario but I don't hate on speedballers.
aerosaaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:09 AM #66
NastE-imp

NastE-imp has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosaaber
don't threaten things like this, even as a joke.
Yes father

NastE-imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:53 PM #67
UcLafan31689

UcLafan31689 plays in the PSP
UcLafan31689 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
UcLafan31689 supports Team VICIOUS
UcLafan31689 is an NCPA player
UcLafan31689 is Legendary
This guy has showed up at a local field a few times. Let me know if theres any way I can help.
Old 05-23-2012, 09:21 PM #68
prostarpb

prostarpb owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
prostarpb is for the Gunfight
prostarpb plays in the APPA D5 division
prostarpb supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by UcLafan31689 View Post
This guy has showed up at a local field a few times. Let me know if theres any way I can help.
You should tell him to send all of our stuff back PLEASE from all us that he scammed

Proudly Sponsored By Ansgearhttp://www.ansgear.com/Default.asp

DM14 F/T http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post84803554
prostarpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 05:44 PM #69
Guido71103

Guido71103 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Guido71103 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by UcLafan31689 View Post
steal my gun back and ill pay some cash

Black/Pink Splash Insight NG http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...glandscape.jpg

PINK NXT Shocker Virtued + up's http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/...3/P4050679.jpg
Guido71103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:58 PM #70
LOKIm

LOKIm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LOKIm has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LOKIm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
LOKIm has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
wow, just wow.
LOKIm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 04:19 AM #71
pbman517 (Banned)

pbman517 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
pbman517 is for the Gunfight
pbman517 supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido71103 View Post
steal my gun back and ill pay some cash
wow
pbman517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:18 AM #72
prostarpb

any update??? and if you see him, please talk to him about our stuff

Old 06-26-2012, 04:49 AM #73
sir bonusball
Ballin' since 06

sir bonusball is playing at Living Legends VI
sir bonusball owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
sir bonusball supports Team VICIOUS
sir bonusball is for the Gunfight
sir bonusball plays in the APPA D4 division
Call the fuzz next time you see him to get him put away for a while.
05 ego and PM5

Polished and UL'd PM5 F/S/T with ups!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4833441
sir bonusball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:51 PM #74
TaggRat

TaggRat owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Not sure I can do much, but if he is in NC let me know, I have multiple contacts all over NC as far as law enforcement goes. Let's bring this punk down!
Old 07-01-2012, 02:55 PM #75
pbman517 (Banned)

you can see him and call the cops but it comes down to him having the guns on him other then that they cant do anything
Old 07-01-2012, 03:52 PM #76
shankmcgank
Squeezin' trigs

shankmcgank is playing at Living Legends V
shankmcgank owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
shankmcgank supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbman517 View Post
you can see him and call the cops but it comes down to him having the guns on him other then that they cant do anything
Wrong.

Are you retarded ? You think everyone that's ever been arrested for theft had the stolen property on them ?

Stop coming in here and cluttering threads with stupidity and blatantly retarded misinformation.

! Beginner's Checklist !

Planet Eclipse Etek 3 AM - Cure 3+
Stiffi Shaft Kit
Dye Rotor - Virtue Soft Cycle
Guerrilla Air Carbon Fiber 68/4500
shankmcgank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:06 AM #77
pbman517 (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankmcgank View Post
Wrong.

Are you retarded ? You think everyone that's ever been arrested for theft had the stolen property on them ?

Stop coming in here and cluttering threads with stupidity and blatantly retarded misinformation.
dude your in Canada shut up you know nothing about American law enforcement you need to have proof other then pm's cuz if you dont its all he said she said and i would hate to say it guys but i am 100% sure your guys guns are all ready sold or traded eather on here or local
Old 07-03-2012, 02:30 PM #78
shankmcgank
Squeezin' trigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbman517 View Post
dude your in Canada shut up you know nothing about American law enforcement you need to have proof other then pm's cuz if you dont its all he said she said and i would hate to say it guys but i am 100% sure your guys guns are all ready sold or traded eather on here or local
Oh, so because I live in Canada, obviously that means that I know nothing about American law ? Lol, great logic.

You do realize that PM's are from a user name which has an IP associated with it, which the police can then use to get a warrant from his Internet Service Provider to give them the customer address, right ?

He also has an address he shipped to, along with a tracking number which proves that the package was sent.

It's not all "he said, she said".

Like I said, kid, if you are going to come in here spouting off nonsense, when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about, GTFO of the thread and stop posting your misinformation and stupidity.

YOU obviously have no idea what you're talking about, nor a thing about how AMERICAN law enforcement works.

GTFO and don't come back, nub.

! Beginner's Checklist !

Stiffi Shaft Kit
Old 07-25-2012, 06:43 PM #79
prostarpb

bump!!

Old 07-25-2012, 10:41 PM #80
gamer565
Read the manual!!

Annual Supporting Member
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VI
gamer565 is playing at Living Legends VII
gamer565 posts videos on PbNation
gamer565 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gamer565 has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
gamer565 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
gamer565 is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by prostarpb View Post
bump!!
Bump for what?

There is nothing to bump unless you have a update about your case.

gamer565 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:18 AM #81
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shankmcgank View Post
Oh, so because I live in Canada, obviously that means that I know nothing about American law ? Lol, great logic.

You do realize that PM's are from a user name which has an IP associated with it, which the police can then use to get a warrant from his Internet Service Provider to give them the customer address, right ?

He also has an address he shipped to, along with a tracking number which proves that the package was sent.

It's not all "he said, she said".

Like I said, kid, if you are going to come in here spouting off nonsense, when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about, GTFO of the thread and stop posting your misinformation and stupidity.

YOU obviously have no idea what you're talking about, nor a thing about how AMERICAN law enforcement works.

GTFO and don't come back, nub.

1. No local detectives are going through all of that to prove this kid was scamming people. They have other more important cases to worry about. With amounts of money this small they will simply tell you to take it up with small claims court and prove your case that way.

2. Again this does not prove anything. No detective is going to say OH OKAY YOU HAS PACKING SLIP? LET ME GO ARREST HIM!

3. You would need to contact a district attorney to get working on pressing charges against him for fraud... they typically won't even waste their time until there is a pattern with a lot of evidence since there typically covering 100s of cases at the same time and are backlogged quiet a bit.

A lot of what you said is miss information. No police are going to help you here. They will simply fill out a police report with your statements and if they have anything to go on they may look at it and put it in their report. You can get a copy of it and use it in your claim against him. You're looking at months to get anything back at best.

You can look at countless threads of the same thing. Typically the pressure of public humiliation is the only thing that gets your items back. When parents get called, friends get called, girlfriends get called, or employment gets called is when things get returned.

The police rarely ever help against scammers.
GLOCK 19
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:12 AM #82
shankmcgank
Squeezin' trigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillysteve View Post
1. No local detectives are going through all of that to prove this kid was scamming people. They have other more important cases to worry about. With amounts of money this small they will simply tell you to take it up with small claims court and prove your case that way.

2. Again this does not prove anything. No detective is going to say OH OKAY YOU HAS PACKING SLIP? LET ME GO ARREST HIM!

3. You would need to contact a district attorney to get working on pressing charges against him for fraud... they typically won't even waste their time until there is a pattern with a lot of evidence since there typically covering 100s of cases at the same time and are backlogged quiet a bit.

A lot of what you said is miss information. No police are going to help you here. They will simply fill out a police report with your statements and if they have anything to go on they may look at it and put it in their report. You can get a copy of it and use it in your claim against him. You're looking at months to get anything back at best.

You can look at countless threads of the same thing. Typically the pressure of public humiliation is the only thing that gets your items back. When parents get called, friends get called, girlfriends get called, or employment gets called is when things get returned.

The police rarely ever help against scammers.
1. Apparently this guy is Gary Parrot who has taken up quite a bit of their time already and has scammed thousands of dollars of gear from people. He's also scammed people on other forums. How do you know what a "more important case to worry about" is ? Have you contacted the detectives and been told this personally ? If you haven't, then don't post nonsense, because it's not a small amount of money, and there are multiple victims.

2. Maybe not from one person. When you have multiple people who have been scammed, for thousands of dollars, with shipping proof to the same address - this is information that the police will want. The more scamming and thievery that is linked to this address, the more likely that the police will in fact say: "OH OKAY YOU HAS PACKING SLIP? LET ME GO ARREST HIM!"

3. There is a pattern, a very consistent and long term pattern of scamming multiple people for thousands of dollars in gear from this website, and others. How do you know what cases they will accept and how backlogged they are ? Do you work for the D.A.'s office in that area ?

4. Nothing I have said is misinformation, however, you can't say the same unfortunately. The police will help, telling people they won't is the stupidest thing I've ever seen posted in these forums, congrats on that. Go do some research and read through resolved threads where the police arrested a scammer, and retrieved the stolen property. Then come back in here and talk your "the police won't help you" nonsense. There is a lot of proof which completely contradicts the nonsense you're spewing, and it's in this very forum at this very website.

By your amazingly failure logic, police should never be contacted because they "won't help" and they "won't do anything", which is a bunch of horse****. You're just as bad as the other kid I tore a strip off. Like I said to him, if you are going to come in here spouting off nonsense, when you obviously have no idea what you're talking about, GTFO of the thread and stop posting your misinformation and stupidity.

kkthx

! Beginner's Checklist !

Stiffi Shaft Kit
Old 07-26-2012, 11:53 AM #83
phillysteve
Theft Patrol

Annual Supporting Member
phillysteve is a Moderator
Nothing I said was wrong; you telling people to contact the police to get a warrant to go search ISP logs to track someone down is some of the biggest misinterpretation about how things work.

1. Go fill out a police report.
2. Attempt to contact DA to get them to handle an investigation if you feel there is enough to constitute it.
3. Take it up with small claims.

I am well aware how these things operate; you watch too many movies. I work with hundreds of detectives and district attorneys a year.

As for this guy being the infamous Gary Parrot; if they're working a case on him it shouldn't be hard to get in touch with someone to add additional information but just because they're working a case doesn't mean you call the cops when you see him walking around the streets as previously suggested.
GLOCK 19

Last edited by phillysteve : 07-26-2012 at 11:58 AM.
phillysteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:10 PM #84
shankmcgank
Squeezin' trigs

Rofl I don't watch too many movies.

It's pretty standard practice for the police to contact ISP's for information, and a warrant is needed. Why don't you ask a mod that works for this website how the process works ? USAFWD has talked about it before.

! Beginner's Checklist !

Stiffi Shaft Kit