Old 06-29-2012, 03:55 PM #1
overkill8000
The One Before The Rest

overkill8000 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
overkill8000 supports Team VICIOUS
overkill8000 is for the Gunfight
overkill8000 supports Pev's Paintball
overkill8000 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Unhappy Kaner Barrel Tears... I weep them for you!

Wow, was bored so poked my head into the GOG forums, bunch of people wining about shockers... Some things never change . Any who so my search for a nickle .684 and down newer style kaner back has gone no where quick! Does anyone know if the nickle backs (shame to say those two words together) where rare? or if there's any JT warehouse sitting with boxes of them? Or maybe I can find the Mr. Orr and he can "under the table" crank me one out real quick?(I won't tell, if you don't!) all in all this is more jest than anything, just getting really frustrated ATM
overkill8000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-29-2012, 04:48 PM #2
cruciatus111
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!!!

cruciatus111 is playing at Living Legends V
cruciatus111 is for the Gunfight
cruciatus111 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
cruciatus111 is attending Decay of Nations VI
Yeah getting a barrel from Bud or Jeff Orr would be pretty hard to do, Jeff got out of paintball along time ago, he gets asked to make more Autocockers all the time but they never get one from him, so getting a barrel from either of them, will be very hard

If you really want a nickel .684 you should take a regular kaner back and get it nickel plated-
http://www.paintballgateway.com/wgpka6bababl2.html
WGP Jeff Orr Blackout #41/60
cruciatus111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 12:35 AM #3
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

if you really just want one for looks and dont necessarily need the smaller bore (yea right, i havent used anything bigger than .684 in 2 years), then you could go with this and just put a little tape on the inside to prevent rollouts.

http://www.paintballgateway.com/wgpkababaau61.html
Old 07-01-2012, 11:03 AM #4
overkill8000
The One Before The Rest

that's what I already have lol... I was thinking about getting it bored for inserts but seems like everyone who does custom work right now doesn't want to work...or has too much work either or. Like I have these ego grips I want to install b/c im never gonna get the hybrid lady grips I want, and I can't find anyone to dremel the noid out of the grips... from my mind set in 2004 and my mind set now, I see how fragile this sport and the business of this sport really is...
Old 07-02-2012, 06:27 AM #5
drgonzo
Half-cocked

has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruciatus111 View Post
Yeah getting a barrel from Bud or Jeff Orr would be pretty hard to do, Jeff got out of paintball along time ago, he gets asked to make more Autocockers all the time but they never get one from him, so getting a barrel from either of them, will be very hard
Not to mention, IIRC Sanchez made the Kaners.
drgonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:58 AM #6
Rebel_816
Don't eat that....

Quote:
Originally Posted by overkill8000 View Post
that's what I already have lol... I was thinking about getting it bored for inserts but seems like everyone who does custom work right now doesn't want to work...or has too much work either or. Like I have these ego grips I want to install b/c im never gonna get the hybrid lady grips I want, and I can't find anyone to dremel the noid out of the grips... from my mind set in 2004 and my mind set now, I see how fragile this sport and the business of this sport really is...
you should be able to make the grips fit on your own...its not really a precision modification lol...hell you could probably just do it with a sharp knife and some spare time if dont have a dremel.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:22 PM #7
overkill8000
The One Before The Rest

tried that lol, didn't come out to well. I'm OCD about it being perfect, Doc is going to do it for me now. So i'm good on that front. Just wasted 25 dollar grips doing it myself, and had to re order them again >.<