PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-21-2012, 08:37 AM #43
Lt. Tank
What would you ask God ?

Lt. Tank owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Get a QEV and an Epi frame.....the QEV is not only about ROF then with the L7 and QEV your OP should go down bout 20 psi (145-155) , set the dwell on that Virtue board to 15-17 to make it consistent ... and be ready to get 12-13 pods out of a 68/4500 full fill ....believe me, been there , done that
Hey you even want to go crazy (i did when I had mine)...get sand paper (2000 or 1600 ...canīt go lower) and with water and little soap, gently sand the inner bearch and the space were the bolt makes contact...after that use motherīs or any other wax product that can provide a mirror finish type...clean and retest and rematch orings....thatīs how i got my 14 pods out of my Ion NT with a full 68/4500 fill
Ohhh....make sure your bore to paint matchs , Iīll not consider under boring , just make sure you matchīm (i was using a .684 freak on my test with Valken Graffiti Paint).
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2012, 08:27 PM #44
seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
seriouslysilly posts videos on PbNation
seriouslysilly has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Thanks for the advice guys!

I actually swapped out a virtue board and 360 QEV from another ion (which I later sold) into my current one.
Also keeping the L7 bolt in and putting the lucky on the chopping block in the event somebody needs it.

Was able to drop the pressure down to about 120psi with a dwell of about 16-20.
Played two quick rounds of speedball with it at the end of the day and it was very smooth and quiet. really pleased with how it was shooting. Will hopefully have some footage of it in use next time I head out.
seriouslysilly is offline   Reply With Quote