PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-10-2012, 03:17 PM #1
TheAntiHeroHimself
T9.1 Operator

TheAntiHeroHimself has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quick access, single mag holder on stock?

I've been looking around for interesting T8s/T9s, and a few days ago I found a guy who used a glock to carbine kit which was BADASS!(Link here).

Anyhow, so I started looking around at glock to carbine kits, and I found this EMA Tactical RONI pistol to carbine kit, and although I didn't like the look of it so much, one idea stuck with me. Watch the vid, around 0:34 seconds. you'll see;

I like this idea a LOT.(Click here for more info on the kit.)

Since then, I've been only thinking of a way to do that with my T9.1. Just something that would hold the mag there safely, wouldn't rattle or come loose, yet when you would need it, just a light tug would get it out of there and into your T9.

I checked google and did find some butt stock mounted mag pouches, but they really aren't the same. I'm thinking of a Kydex style mag holster, mounted with the mag bottom end down, of course. Anyone here seen/done something similar?

I'm currently looking for a cost effective way to put a mag pouch on the stock. I will update with pictures when I am done(Don't expect them any time soon, I procrastinate a LOT).
"Through continued testing of the SA-17 marker, our Quality Control Department has identified a potential issue. The problem is described as: A CO2 cartridge may fly out of the marker and impact a user." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!1!!!1!1

"I shaved a kiwi, once..."

Marine Recon Squad's Medic(Blue team, yellow squad) at Operation EndWar; The Eleventh Hour 2012. HOORAH!

Callsign: "ENDGAME"

Last edited by TheAntiHeroHimself : 06-10-2012 at 08:07 PM.
TheAntiHeroHimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-30-2012, 04:24 PM #2
joshsmithers
HAMPTON HAVOC

joshsmithers supports Team VICIOUS
joshsmithers is reppin' sidebar 4 life
joshsmithers plays in the APPA D5 division
joshsmithers has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Duct tape. Or at least you could make a prototype out of duct tape. If i get another t9.1 I'll try this idea.
Old 07-01-2012, 11:44 AM #3
TheAntiHeroHimself
T9.1 Operator

TheAntiHeroHimself has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshsmithers View Post
Duct tape. Or at least you could make a prototype out of duct tape. If i get another t9.1 I'll try this idea.
Sorry if I don't reply right away, I'm on vacation, but yeah, I'll surely give it a try. Some kind of Kydex holster would be nice, something that holds it in snug, but that lets you pull out the mag without fussing with any clips or velcro or whatever.
"Through continued testing of the SA-17 marker, our Quality Control Department has identified a potential issue. The problem is described as: A CO2 cartridge may fly out of the marker and impact a user." HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!1!!!1!1

"I shaved a kiwi, once..."

Marine Recon Squad's Medic(Blue team, yellow squad) at Operation EndWar; The Eleventh Hour 2012. HOORAH!

Callsign: "ENDGAME"
TheAntiHeroHimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:17 PM #4
joshsmithers
HAMPTON HAVOC

joshsmithers supports Team VICIOUS
joshsmithers is reppin' sidebar 4 life
joshsmithers plays in the APPA D5 division
joshsmithers has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAntiHeroHimself View Post
Sorry if I don't reply right away, I'm on vacation, but yeah, I'll surely give it a try. Some kind of Kydex holster would be nice, something that holds it in snug, but that lets you pull out the mag without fussing with any clips or velcro or whatever.
Let us know how it goes!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:48 AM #5
PURIFACTOR

heat activated plastic sells for cheap on ebay, i dont know if kydex is similar or not
PURIFACTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:51 PM #6
Unlucky_Irish

I got a stock cover with cheek rest and a velcro removable mag holder that can be swapped side to side. That works pretty well for me, can try that.
Unlucky_Irish is offline   Reply With Quote