Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-21-2012, 09:57 PM #1093
goldendragons
 
 
goldendragons's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by diego_bandido View Post
congratulations to the golden dragon for winning the division 3 PALS thailand leg, there's no substitute for hard work and disipline. nice one dragons!
Thanks Bro finally we made it thank you all for the support
goldendragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-13-2012, 05:04 PM #1094
pocholo
SECRET WEAPON
 
pocholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
pocholo supports Team VICIOUS
good morning
__________________
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES

PALS PHILIPPINES

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
pocholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:54 PM #1095
insideoutwinkie
 
 
insideoutwinkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: SoCAL
insideoutwinkie owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Hey guys! coming back to the phi this summer for 2 months (june 6th - aug 1st) and going to try to make it out to the field, do you guys still practice at the same place at marilao?? Thanks! looking forward to see you guys again!

-Max Luna
__________________
insideoutwinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:50 AM #1096
pocholo
SECRET WEAPON
 
pocholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
pocholo supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by insideoutwinkie View Post
Hey guys! coming back to the phi this summer for 2 months (june 6th - aug 1st) and going to try to make it out to the field, do you guys still practice at the same place at marilao?? Thanks! looking forward to see you guys again!

-Max Luna
hi max we've just move to a new field in meycauayan, games every sunday
__________________
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES

PALS PHILIPPINES

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
pocholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 01:33 AM #1097
nullend_void
 
 
nullend_void's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Philippines
Past paintball player here from the PI looking to unload my gear for cheap. Any suggestions on how I can sell them?
nullend_void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 09:04 AM #1098
guamallstars#99
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
When is the next tourney in philippines???guam was excited that pals philippines was this past may,but it was canceled due to personal reasons..so our guam teams spent more goin to malaysia...GUAM WANTS TO KNOW WHEN IS THE NEXT LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL TOURNEY IN PI????let me know and so i can spread the word to the guam paintballers...thanks-bertu GUAMALLSTARS#99
guamallstars#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 03:52 AM #1099
Fierce22
Fierce 22
 
Fierce22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: House
Quote:
Originally Posted by guamallstars#99 View Post
When is the next tourney in philippines???guam was excited that pals philippines was this past may,but it was canceled due to personal reasons..so our guam teams spent more goin to malaysia...GUAM WANTS TO KNOW WHEN IS THE NEXT LOCAL OR INTERNATIONAL TOURNEY IN PI????let me know and so i can spread the word to the guam paintballers...thanks-bertu GUAMALLSTARS#99

We're cooking something up this August... Will inform you about the details soon.
__________________
Fierce22 "Not for the Faint hearted"
"The Dive Master"
Splatmasters Philippines
United Paintballers of the Philippines
www.titaniumsportz.com
http://www.unitedpaintballersphilippines.com
Fierce22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:30 AM #1100
guamallstars#99
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce22 View Post
We're cooking something up this August... Will inform you about the details soon.
pls try to let us know asap because we need to save up...aug is 2months from now and we need adjust our work schedule but we will do our best to support..local or international tourney??
guamallstars#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:08 AM #1101
leosy
 
 
leosy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by guamallstars#99 View Post
pls try to let us know asap because we need to save up...aug is 2months from now and we need adjust our work schedule but we will do our best to support..local or international tourney??
pareng bertu, leo here, i will let you know as soon as we finalize things, our only prob right now is the venue, but our target date is aug 24, 25. please add me up on facebook, search in leorsy@yahoo.com. we would like to invite some teams from malaysia, australia and guam. its like an invitational tournament, the format we'll use is same as the div 3 so its less expensive. we like to make this more fun as possible and also preparation for the wca. thanks and hope we play with you.
__________________
UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHLIPPINES
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES
titaniumsportz.com
http://www.unitedpaintballersphilippines.com/
bite me!
GRAPES
leosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:11 AM #1102
leosy
 
 
leosy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by nullend_void View Post
Past paintball player here from the PI looking to unload my gear for cheap. Any suggestions on how I can sell them?
bro just post pictures of the stuffs that you want to sell. someone might be interested.
__________________
UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHLIPPINES
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES
titaniumsportz.com
http://www.unitedpaintballersphilippines.com/
bite me!
GRAPES
leosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:32 AM #1103
guamallstars#99
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosy View Post
pareng bertu, leo here, i will let you know as soon as we finalize things, our only prob right now is the venue, but our target date is aug 24, 25. please add me up on facebook, search in leorsy@yahoo.com. we would like to invite some teams from malaysia, australia and guam. its like an invitational tournament, the format we'll use is same as the div 3 so its less expensive. we like to make this more fun as possible and also preparation for the wca. thanks and hope we play with you.


Date has been saved...text has been forwarded to pballers on guam!!!thank you
guamallstars#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:36 PM #1104
pocholo
SECRET WEAPON
 
pocholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
pocholo supports Team VICIOUS
me too my team will join that event
__________________
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES

PALS PHILIPPINES

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
pocholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:26 AM #1105
guamallstars#99
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Any update on the aug event???
guamallstars#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:57 AM #1106
leosy
 
 
leosy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by guamallstars#99 View Post
Any update on the aug event???
Bro we'll post the details as soon as we finalize the venue, we wanna hold it the metro manila area
__________________
UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHLIPPINES
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES
titaniumsportz.com
http://www.unitedpaintballersphilippines.com/
bite me!
GRAPES
leosy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:38 AM #1107
guamallstars#99
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by leosy View Post
Bro we'll post the details as soon as we finalize the venue, we wanna hold it the metro manila area
Ok very nice leo...lmk because the other guamallstars have to go back to school by that time...im not sure if they will be able to join but if anything lmk..i might be a free agent for this event..i want to support it and maybe rich will depending if all goes well here
guamallstars#99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 01:48 AM #1108
mogins
 
 
mogins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
pwede sumali?
__________________
"Only the strong survives!!!"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

PINOYBALLASOCIETY
UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
#88Mark Gandia
Team Infinity
mogins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 07:43 PM #1109
mister2driver
This is my PUMP BADGE
 
mister2driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 213/323/818 SoCal
mister2driver plays in the PSP
mister2driver plays in the APPA D4 division
mister2driver supports Empire
Oh yea!!!!




Peace-
__________________
Come play the Chosen4 Pump Events!!!!!

KAMANDAG Bang Out Games @ WARPED & AMBUSH

mister2driver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:09 PM #1110
ASWANG
 
 
ASWANG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NU JERSEY
w/c 1 are u dude? BTW Congrats!!!
__________________
PINOYBALLASOCIETY

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES


WWW.PBFMILLIONAIRES.COM
ASWANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:03 AM #1111
pocholo
SECRET WEAPON
 
pocholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
pocholo supports Team VICIOUS
good day splatmasters
__________________
SPLATMASTERS PHILIPPINES

PALS PHILIPPINES

UNITED PAINTBALLERS OF THE PHILIPPINES
pocholo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 02:51 AM #1112
Fierce22
Fierce 22
 
Fierce22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: House
How's everybody doing?
__________________
Fierce22 "Not for the Faint hearted"
"The Dive Master"
Splatmasters Philippines
United Paintballers of the Philippines
www.titaniumsportz.com
http://www.unitedpaintballersphilippines.com
Fierce22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 08:42 AM #1113
stanly_bog
Stanly On The 50!!!
 
stanly_bog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
stanly_bog owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
stanly_bog is for the Gunfight
stanly_bog supports Sherwood Forest
stanly_bog supports our troops
Nagugutom na ako hehehe UPP ALL THE WAY!!!
__________________
I Run, I Jump, I Slide, I Dive, For the Greater Good So be It.... It's Paintball Do or Die..... It's not Just About Paintball... It's All About Honor!! Courage!! And Commitment!!..

77

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination
VIVA LA BUNNY
stanly_bog is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump