Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2012, 08:02 PM #1
Time To Shine
... ya

Time To Shine owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Time To Shine owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Xbox 360 White Wireless 10 Mode Modded Controller

I have purchased used controllers and have put a 10 mode rapid fire mod kit in them.
Price: $60
Quantity Left: 7

About Rapid Fire
Rapid fire is an enhancement that will automatically fire your weapons for you! All you have to do is hold down the trigger. This means if you’re using a semi-automatic weapon (FAL, M14, Shotguns, Snipers, Pistols, etc) you won’t need to continually hit the trigger as rapid fire will do it for you. It can basically turn any semi-automatic weapon into a sub machine gun! Rapid fire has been improved over the years to include many other features as well. This controller comes equipped with these features in addition to rapid fire that allow you to use practically ANY WEAPON in ANY GAME!!!

Quick Aim/Auto Akimbo
Basically this mode will copy a right trigger pull to the left trigger as well. It’s a feature that has a couple of great benefits. The first and most obvious being that if you have a pistol in both your right and left hands, pressing only the right trigger will fire both weapons. The other and more important feature is you can automatically aim in and fire at the same time! It works great on small fast paced maps as you run around picking off your opponents.

Adjustable (User Programmable)
All modes except Mimic are adjustable. Meaning you can adjust your rate of fire from 5-35 shots per second. In all, there are 86 different speed settings between the ranges of 5.05 and 35.71 shots per second. This customization completely eliminates the need for a new controller/chip as you can just adjust your speed to the latest game or to a patch for an older one. It’s completely future proof!

Adjustable Burst
This is the absolute best feature on this controller! It gives you the ability to take practically ANY WEAPON in ANY GAME and turn it into a 3 or 5 round burst. You can then change your rapid fire speed giving you the perfect combination for dead on accuracy across all maps. Did we mention that it works on practically all weapons across all games! Basically this means you can take any weapon and turn it into the deadly M16 or Type 95 in MW3! We recommend all users at least try the AK47 in MW3 or the Commando in Black Ops. Either weapon with a 5 round burst can't be beat!!! This represents mode 10 with a speed setting around 12.5 shots per second.

Auto Aim
Do you love Nazi Zombies? Auto Aim lets you automatically aim on an enemy by simply holding in the left trigger (aiming trigger). Make every bullet count when ammo is scarce! This mode works with Zombies, Special Ops, & Campaign missions only. It is NOT for competitive online play. You can turn rapid fire on/off while in this mode and adjust the rapid fire speed setting, making it great for all player types.

Akimbo/Dual Trigger
This mode allows you to use rapid fire with a weapon in both hands. Meaning if you equipped a pistol in your right and left hands, this mode will allow you to rapid fire them both. This is also perfect for shotgun play using dual HS10’s on Black Ops or dual Rangers on MW2!

How to calibrate the triggers:
The calibration function only runs one time. To access it you hold in the sync button and both the left and right triggers down for 2 seconds then releasing while turning on the controller. The player 4 LED should now be blinking rapidly. This indicates that you are now in the trigger calibration mode. With the LED blinking, check that the left trigger is fully released (press it a few times then let go to be sure) then tap the sync button once. This has now calibrated the left trigger. Now the LED will be blinking faster than previous. This now indicates that the controller is ready for you to calibrate the right trigger. Just like with the left trigger, check that the right trigger is fully released then tap the sync button again. The right trigger is now calibrated and the controller will resume normal operation. As soon as you have finished the calibration the LED will blink once and stay on after a short pause. This represents mode 1. When you turn the controller on in the future, it will load and indicate the mode that you were last in, which will be anywhere between 1-10 blinks as the mod will remember your last mode.

How to turn Rapid Fire on and off:
When you first turn on your controller the player 4 LED on the ring of light will turn on. This indicates that rapid fire is enabled. To disable rapid fire you simply press the sync button, and the player 4 LED will then turn off. This indicates that rapid fire is now disabled and the controller will now act as an unmodded one. If you press the sync button again the LED will turn back on, indicating that rapid fire is now enabled.

How to Change Modes:
You can cycle the mod to any rapid fire mode at any time. To do this, first make sure that you pause any game session that you’re currently in so that you don’t fire off any bullets etc. Next, hold the right trigger down and tap the sync button, quickly in a row,1-10 times depending on what mode you would like to be in. You will notice that the LED will blink a number of times. This number indicates the mode that you are now in. So for example, if you hold down the right trigger and tap the sync button quickly 4 times, the LED will then blink 4 times to confirm you are now in mode 4. If you tap the sync too slow you’ll enter mode 1 repeatedly. If you tap the sync too quickly you will enter de-sync mode. You’ll find the perfect balance after a couple of attempts. You can change modes and turn off the mod at any time during the game and the chip will remember your last mode. Meaning, your next controller power on will be in the same mode as you left it. The default mode configurations are printed on the other side of this page.

How to AdjustRapid Fire Speeds:
To adjust the speed of any mode, hold down the left trigger and tap the sync button. The indication LED will then turn off indicating that you are now in programming mode for the selected mode. To increase the speed you press the right trigger and to decrease the speed you press the left trigger. The LED will blink once to indicate a speed change. Once you’ve reached the highest or lowest setting the LED will no longer blink. We recommend starting out at the lowest speed setting and moving up from there. Most weapons fire well between 7 and 10 shots per second. However, there are 86 different speed settings ranging from 5-35 shots per second built into the controller. A table of these speeds is printed on your packing slip. Once you have modified the speed to your liking, you then tap the sync button one more time by itself which will save the speed you have chosen and take you out of programming mode and back into rapid fire mode.

How to Disable Rapid Fire in Auto AimMode:
NOTE: Aim assist must be enabled in game options for this mode to work properly. When you change to the Auto Aim mode rapid fire will be enabled by default. To disable rapid fire, you simply tap the sync button twice quickly and the LED will blink slowly indicating that rapid fire is now disabled. This is useful if you want to use a fully automatic weapon and have no need for rapid fire but would still like to Auto Aim. If you tap the sync button twice again, the LED will blink fast to indicate that rapid fire is now enabled. You can adjust the rapid fire speed in the usual manner by holding the left trigger and tapping the sync button as explained above.

Factory Reset:
To reset every aspect of your controller back to its default settings, you first need to turn the controller off by removing the battery pack. You then hold down both the left and right triggers as you turn your controller back on. The LED will blink fast then turn on to indicate that the whole controller has been reset to default. You may now let go of both triggers.

Mode 1 Akimbo/Dual trigger - Rapid fire on both the left and right triggers. (Adjustable Dual Rapid Fire) [MW3: Handguns] [Black Ops: Pistols, HS10] [MW2: Handguns, Ranger]
Mode 2 Quick Aim/Auto Akimbo - When RT is pressed LT will automatically be pressed as well. (No Rapid Fire) [All COD titles and most other games as well]
Mode 3 Black Ops (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [M14, FAL, SPAS-12, HS10, Pistols, and M16, G11 for continuous bursts]
Mode 4 MW1,2,3 (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [MW3: M14, Striker, Handguns, .50Cal, Dragunov, AS50, RSASS and M16, Type95 for continuous bursts] [MW2: FAL, Striker, M1014, Handguns, .50Cal, WA2000, M21, and M16, Famas for continuous bursts] [MW1: G3, M14, M1014, Handguns, M21, Dragunov, .50Cal and M16 for continuous bursts]
Mode 5 COD 5 World at War and Halo3/ODST (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [WAW: M1A1 Carbine, SVT-40, Gewehr 43, M1 Garand, and Pistols] [Halo3/ODST: Pistol and Increased accuracy for Spiker, needler, assault rifle and recoil reduction for SMG, Turret]
Mode 6 Left 4 Dead1,2, BF1,2,3, GTA4, and Red Dead Redemption (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [L4D series, BF series, RDR: Semi-Automatic weapons] [GTA4: SMG, SK47, Assault Rifle, Pistol]
Mode 7 Gears Of War 1,2,3, and Halo Reach (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [GOW Series: Hammerburst, Pistol] [Reach: Semi-Automatic weapons]
Mode 8 Auto Aim with or without rapid fire - Aim assist must be enabled in game options. (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [MW2,3: Special Ops and Campaign] [Black Ops: Zombies and Campaign]
Mode 9 3 Round Burst – Works on all weapons. Start at rapid fire setting 60 for automatic weapons. (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [All COD titles and most other games as well]
Mode 10 5 Round Burst – Works on all weapons. Start at rapid fire setting 60 for automatic weapons. (Adjustable Rapid Fire) [All COD titles and most other games as well]

Last edited by Time To Shine : 12-03-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2012, 08:04 PM #2
Time To Shine
... ya

Last edited by Time To Shine : 12-03-2012 at 01:42 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:07 PM #3
dynastywannab55
Ballin Since The Y2K

dynastywannab55 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
dynastywannab55 is an NCPA player
dynastywannab55 supports DLX Technology
How well does this work with gears of war?
Old 06-09-2012, 12:56 AM #4
Reversebox

does it do the dropshot?
Old 06-09-2012, 10:20 AM #5
Time To Shine
... ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynastywannab55 View Post
How well does this work with gears of war?
I an not sure. I assume it works perfect but I'll test it and make a video. I think I'll have time on monday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reversebox View Post
does it do the dropshot?
I do not know.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:27 PM #6
krewkillaspanky
9K Racing

Trade you a Prophecy or a set of 1 of 100 Profits for one.
Old 06-09-2012, 07:31 PM #7
Time To Shine
... ya

Pming
Old 06-12-2012, 02:40 AM #8
Time To Shine
... ya

video added.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:45 AM #9
Pirate Mafia
Affiliated

If you do a Dropshot/Rapid Fire kit I'll hop on that
Old 06-29-2012, 11:56 AM #10
Time To Shine
... ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Mafia View Post
If you do a Dropshot/Rapid Fire kit I'll hop on that
okay. i dont have any extra controllers at the moment. just the ones with these kits.
Old 08-08-2012, 04:50 PM #11
T-SOR

Why do people have to mod controllers, are you not good enough to beat people legit?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:35 PM #12
Time To Shine
... ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-SOR View Post
Why do people have to mod controllers, are you not good enough to beat people legit?
People mod controllers so that they could sell them to the people who want them. Supply and demand.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:27 PM #13
ValleyBaller
Milk was a Bad Choice

ValleyBaller is BST Legit
ValleyBaller is playing at Living Legends VI
ValleyBaller owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ValleyBaller has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
ValleyBaller is attending Decay of Nations VII
ValleyBaller supports DLX Technology
Pics? There are plenty of these types of controllers out there what makes yours worth $30 more than your competition, pm me I may want one
1st Place d2 VPL event 4 2012
1st Place d2 VPL event 5 2012
Old 08-13-2012, 10:36 PM #14
Time To Shine
... ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValleyBaller View Post
Pics? There are plenty of these types of controllers out there what makes yours worth $30 more than your competition, pm me I may want one
they are just white regular ones.
what makes them different is that you can adjust the modes themselves. so when new games come out, you can adjust the modes to make the controller work for that game as if it was supposed to.

pming. with this response, just wanted to share for everyone to see.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:43 PM #15
Time To Shine
... ya

offer up people
Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM #16
fedexnot247
President

fedexnot247 has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
hey pm me the lowest price

ⓘⒷⓊⓎ & Pay More for Iphones OR MrGreenApples.com

(My Slogan is DO NOT SELL Into you gotten a price from me)

On AVG I Pay $50+ More Than These Big Name Sites, Stores, Dealers & The List Goes On An On.....
Old 01-04-2013, 12:49 PM #17
Time To Shine
... ya

^^ I do not pm lowest. You have to offer if you want a lower price and we will go from there.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 PM #18
lilboarder213

Not sure if you still have any of these but im interested PM me
Old 03-29-2013, 07:52 PM #19
Time To Shine
... ya

Pmd