Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 PM #1
PumpMerchant
PumpFTW

PumpMerchant owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PumpMerchant supports Pev's Paintball
Thumbs up ►►► OG LE JT Flex ★★★ Mint Clear Bottoms ★★★ Custom Strap & Ears ◄◄◄

MY OVERALL GENERAL RULES (borrowed from CS Paintball INC)

1. If you're adding money, please specify how much you're adding. Don't expect me to ask you how much to add.
2. Please post here before PMing me or you will be ignored.
3. Cash offer gets first priority.
4. You will ship first no matter what.
5. No flaming, Don't clutter my thread.
6. If you are offering a trade, you must post pics and specs.
7. If your mask is beat up, don't offer.
8. Please be mature when you're posting and try to write in an intelligent manner.
9. Payment method is Paypal if you're Paypal verified with confirmed address.
10. I use priority mail. insurance is extra at your cost.
11. Free ups are appreciated.
12. Not looking to do even trade. all the trade must be a least ~$20 cash involved.
13. All prices include shipping and Paypal fees.

NOW TO THE GOOD STUFF. I AM SELLING MY MOST PRIZED OG FLEX. THIS MASK HAS THE OG L.E. CLEAR BOTTOMS IN ABSOLUTELY MINT CONDITION. ITS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO GET CLEAR PARTS THAT ARE STILL CLEAR AND NOT YELLOWED OR FOGGY. THAT SHOULD BE AN IMMEDIATE CLUE TO HOW MUCH THIS MASK HAS BEEN CARED FOR. THE TOP IS AN OG BLACK TOP WITH A TINTED LENS THAT HAVE NO MARKS OR LARGE SCRATCHES, UNLIKE THE NEW ONES, THEY HAVE A SMOOTH LOWER EDGE (SEE PICS) INDICATIVE OF THE ORIGINAL TOPS JT MADE AND THE FOAM IS NOT CUT WHERE THE STRAPS INSERT AND STILL PROUDLY DISPLAYS "JTJTJTJT" ACROSS THE TOP OF THE FOAM. I WOULD GIVE ITS CONDITION A 9.5/10. THE STRAP ON IT IS A L.E. NUSKOOL KM STRAP OF A GRAVEYARD (I CAN'T REMEMBER THE REAL NAME OF IT, I THINK THEY CALL IT "HALLOWEEN"). IT COMES WITH TWO SETS OF CUSTOM EARS. ONE SET IS A 9/10 ALMOST PERFECT CSA STARS AND BARS THAT ARE CURRENTLY ON THE MASK AND ANOTHER PAIR OF AGED "DRIPPING BLOOD" EARS THAT ARE STARTING TO PEEL. NOTHING THAT CAN'T BE FXED WITH HOT/SUPER GLUE, BUT ATLEAST YOU KNOW, AND THE PICS WILL SHOW YOU WHAT I MEAN.

I'M ASKING $75 SHIPPED AND PP'ED FOR IT ALL! SEX BELOW

PumpMerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-27-2012, 07:21 PM #2
PumpMerchant
PumpFTW

Mine
Old 06-27-2012, 10:03 PM #3
str8boostn
Buying everything!

Annual Supporting Member
str8boostn is BST Legit
str8boostn owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
str8boostn has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
str8boostn has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
str8boostn has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
str8boostn has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Posting for feedback... =)

I want to buy your RARE Automag parts, hyperframes, logic frames, RPG Exile body and more!!! =)
Bring me your AUTOMAG parts, pieces, whole markers! Looking for unique stuff... Click here!!!
str8boostn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:05 PM #4
PumpMerchant
PumpFTW

GONE!
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.