Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-27-2012, 04:55 PM #1
fusedfish12

V35, Egg3, Fastpack, couple guns, Help fund the CRX project!!

Alright i got some stuff for sale i really dont need and i really am putting cash into my CRX so first off is:

Spyder VS3

Excellent condition, battery charger, two batteries, very little wear, shoots awesome! Also got an Egg3 for sale (pictured on the VS3) Excellent condition, only used a few times, would like $40 obo for the egg.

Price: $120 obo for the VS3
Trades: GT35r Turbo, 550cc injectors, Yak board for a droid!

Alpha Black

Decent condition, has a small parts kit, 14in barrel, E-grip. WILL NOT SHOOT. Not sure whats wrong, honestly i dont care it probably just needs gone through. It shot great when it shot

Price: $50obo
Trades: NONE its my friends

V35 Halo
V35 board, 9volt mod, NDZ Ripdrive, Hybrid drive cone, Virtue Crown, shells are in good condition

Price: $50 obo
Trades: same as VS3

Empire fastpack + 2 dye locklids
Great condition, no tears, only used for about a year in rec play. Pods are good, no cracks, work excellent

Price: $25obo
Trades: same as VS3

PMI 48/3000 steely
Hydro expires in semptember, will easily pass inspection, works perfect.

Price: $30 obo
Trades: NONE its my friends

All this stuff is in good condition and works perfect (except the Alpha Black). I will trade the VS3, Egg3, and Fastpack for a tadao Yak board for a Droid/07 Cyborg but thats it (unless you got a GT35R ) other than that CASH! Someone buy this stuff
fusedfish12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2012, 03:14 PM #2
fusedfish12

come on at least offer
Old 07-15-2012, 12:41 PM #3
slipknotballer332

slipknotballer332 supports Pev's Paintball
slipknotballer332 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slipknotballer332 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I will buy the pods
slipknotballer332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:55 PM #4
fusedfish12

clear your inbox i cant pm you
Old 07-16-2012, 09:17 PM #5
slipknotballer332

slipknotballer332 supports Pev's Paintball
slipknotballer332 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
slipknotballer332 is attending Decay of Nations VI
its clear
slipknotballer332 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.