ReplyGold Ups

Old 06-27-2012, 01:48 AM #1
Lord_of_Worr
Semper Paratus

Lord_of_Worr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lord_of_Worr owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
*MINT** OG 2001 Markus Nielsen Dynasty Jersey **MINT**

Rules:
*My prices are firm unless listed as OBO.
*My prices include shipping USPS Priority to the lower 48 states.
*You will pay extra for insurance, upgraded shipping, and international shipping.
*I only accept PayPal. You will gift it or pay the fees.
*I will not ship until I receive payment in full.
*I DO NOT ship first

History:
As many of you know, Dynasty is arguably the most dominant team in paintball history. Early in 2001, Dynasty formed with Alex Fraige, Angel Fragoza, Brad Maughan, Brian Cole, Johnny Perchak, Kevin Bredthaur, Richard "Opie" Loughran, Rodney Squires, Ryan Greenspan, and Sonny Lopez at it's core. Markus Nielsen was brought on-board along with Glen Forster and Andy Kopcok to play NPPL 10-man. Dynasty went on to win the 2001 NPPL World Cup and begin the longest and most dominant period in paintball history that no other team has ever come close to replicating.

Markus Nielsen, however, left Dynasty right before the 2001 NPPL Commander's Cup after only just two tournaments with Dynasty. Therefore, this jersey is RARE. Markus Nielsen left for the All-Americans and later played professionally for many years with teams such as Arsenal.

I received this beauty from a good friend of mine, Nick Matthews, who played NPPL 10-Man with Image/Trauma until 2003. Trauma had a practice with Dynasty prior to a tournament and Markus and Nick swapped jerseys. Nick retired from paintball in 2003 and gave me the jersey several year ago.

The Goods:
To my knowledge, no other Markus Nielsen Dynasty jersey has ever been offered for sale on PbNation and only two other 2001 Dynasty has surfaced. Both were Opie Loughran's and the last was offered in 2005.

This is your chance to own a piece of history! One of the rarest jerseys from the inaugural season of the greatest team in the history of the sport. This jersey drips with OG swag.

The jersey is in mint condition with no rips, tears, stains, fading, stretch points, or blemishes. It is in perfect condition. None of the logos or lettering have fallen off.

Size:
2XL

Pictures:

2001 NPPL Chicago Open

Price:
Offer

Trades:
I am open to trades but cash is king. Please see list of wants below:

Wants:
Guns
HPA Tanks + Cash
Rotors + Cash
Dye, SLY, or Planet Eclipse Gear Bags + Cash
Nice masks + Cash
Offer up most anything. The worst I can say is "No".

Post or PM, whatever is easier. All posts and PMs will be replied to individually.

-Lord_of_Worr

Last edited by Lord_of_Worr : 06-27-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Lord_of_Worr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-28-2012, 07:34 AM #2
Enderle

Enderle is Boss
combination of things in my sig for it?
Old 06-28-2012, 04:20 PM #3
Lord_of_Worr
Semper Paratus

Lord_of_Worr owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lord_of_Worr owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderle View Post
combination of things in my sig for it?
Thank you for the offer but I'll pass.
Lord_of_Worr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:43 PM #4
Knucklez
VSB PREZ

has been a member for 10 years
Knucklez plays in the PSP
Knucklez posts videos on PbNation
Knucklez is an NCPA player
anything in sig?

Paintball Videographer
Knucklez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:50 PM #5
Amac
ThisISPaintball.ca

Amac is a Paintball photographer
Amac plays in the PSP
Amac is playing at Living Legends V
Had sent you a PM but never got a reply. I assume that you weren't interested in the offer.

Canadian Response Pump
ThisISPaintball
Paintball Photography

Seasons Past:
Spikes 5010, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, South Coast Stealers, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, CRUsh, SportAgressor Russia & Canadian Express
Amac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:03 PM #6
freebeer4me

freebeer4me plays in the PSP
freebeer4me is playing at Living Legends VII
freebeer4me plays in the APPA D3 division
freebeer4me supports DLX Technology
freebeer4me owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
32gig ipod touch

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.