PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-03-2012, 01:05 AM #1
pbglova_90
4LWG

airball? 3 man?

howdy, i havnt been to fox in a few years i was just wondering if there was a small field me and a couple guys can practice on. we used to run 3 mans(team practice) and what not on supair, just wondering if that would still be possible, or if we sign up for team practice would we be limited to the xball fields.

just wondering let me know thanks
Old 04-03-2012, 06:28 AM #2
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbglova_90 View Post
howdy, i havnt been to fox in a few years i was just wondering if there was a small field me and a couple guys can practice on. we used to run 3 mans(team practice) and what not on supair, just wondering if that would still be possible, or if we sign up for team practice would we be limited to the xball fields.

just wondering let me know thanks
It all depends on when your planning on coming to Fox to practice. Team Practice is typically set up for Sundays. We get alot of Private Games on Saturday, so we try to limit Team Practice to the X BALL field only on Saturdays.
And we are currently in the process of re locating the old SUPAIR Airball field to a new location. This should be completed by the end of the month as long as the equippment needed arrives in time.

So for right now, all we have is the one X BALL field set up for Team Practice until the end of the April. Once we have multiple Airball fields set up, Team Practice will flow a little better for everyone.
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games
Old 04-03-2012, 10:41 PM #3
pbglova_90
4LWG

thats exactly what i was looking for thanks ray.

i allways go on sundays and i cant really go for a month or so any ways so ill check back in a few weeks thanks
Old 06-25-2012, 02:48 AM #4
pbglova_90
4LWG

damn its been awhile since i checked lol.like i said before just wondering os there are fields to run 3 mans on? lmk thanks
Old 06-25-2012, 10:01 AM #5
PYROMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbglova_90 View Post
damn its been awhile since i checked lol.like i said before just wondering os there are fields to run 3 mans on? lmk thanks
There are three hard bunker Speedball Fields at Fox that are great for 3 man games. We are in the middle of building a new Concept Field, so the X BALL field has been reduced down to a 3 man field for right now because thats where we run the SPLATTERZONE Young Guns Tournament each month.
Once the new Concept Field is completed, we will be adding a new 3 man size Airball Field next to the Target Range, with a brand new set of Airball Bunkers. When that field is up, the X BALL Field will go back to regulation size.
The only time we dont offer Airball on the weekends is on the last weekend of the month when SPLATTERZONE runs Young Guns. That field can be played on that Sunday, as soon as the tournament is over.

Hope this helps.
Il longest running Young Guns Tournament Series
WWW.SPLATTERZONEPAINTBALL.NET
Xtreme Fantasy Role Playing Games