1. DGAF your feedback, you pay i ship
2. My markers, and equipment leaves in perfect working order. Yours should, or you will be paying for me to ship back to you.
3. Please post, and PM me so I can keep track of the offers.
4. I pay for shipping you pay for PayPal fee or send as a gift.
5. Prices are o.b.o so please feel free to offer what you consider a reasonable price or trade.
6. Read my wants list and if it's not on there then please don't offer
7. I ship all markers USPS Priority with signature confirmation. You pay for any addition services, or fees.
Alright boys today im cleaning out my bag and have quite a few barrels that need to move. All the things listed are Impulse/LUXE threaded so lets make sure we get that out of the way.
Items for sale:
3 All american barrel backs - $15 obo
2 Black CP back (.689) (2 dust silver & 2 dust black) - $25 obo
1 Silver CP back (.689) - $25 obo
1 Silver CP back (.693) - $20 obo
Dye UL cocker threaded back (689/685 dust black)
**** DISCLAIMER *****
All items leave my possession in working order. If you receive the item(s) and they don't work then you pay to have them fixed and can keep it/them or ship them back to me and we will go about refunding your payment but only after it has been fixed at your own expense.
Sponsored by: G.I. Sportz, X-Factor Paintball Park, V-Force
Last edited by SH3 : 08-06-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Reason: price change
Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.