Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2012, 12:10 AM #22
Hogzilla88
Oh You Fancy Huh?
 
Hogzilla88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DFW, Tx
Jcurt sells bolts and sleds

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/jcurts-chop-shop/
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2012, 01:25 AM #23
neal6
 
 
neal6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: rexburg, ID
neal6 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
neal6 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
i know where to buy bolts and sleds. thanks for the added info. i just thought it might be cool to have the halfed cocker with a full bolt and backblock. i guess it would be better to only have to buy one bolt. im also thinking ov maching a delrin one too though. anyone got cad drawings of a halfblock bolt and bolt pin?
__________________
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4031578
black to gold '05 ICD lasoya promaster dual gauges killa board
04 e2 prostock halfblocked, angel feedneck STO ram, jackhammer II, empire drop
The Cocker Haiku:
Did it work before?
You screwed with it, didn't you?
Got what you deserve.
neal6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:12 AM #24
Willieocean14
 
 
Willieocean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogzilla88
Rite on!
Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 02:30 AM #25
Willieocean14
 
 
Willieocean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by neal6
i know where to buy bolts and sleds. thanks for the added info. i just thought it might be cool to have the halfed cocker with a full bolt and backblock. i guess it would be better to only have to buy one bolt. im also thinking ov maching a delrin one too though. anyone got cad drawings of a halfblock bolt and bolt pin?
Yea that would be sick i just bought a new soleniod housing manifold, a reg grip, a new beavertail and i got those eclipse arm pads. I got the sly ones but i think they kinda restrict movement and i read like a million good reviews on the eclipse ones so i picked um up plus they look sick too
Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 07:58 PM #26
Willieocean14
 
 
Willieocean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willieocean14

Yea that would be sick i just bought a new soleniod housing manifold, a reg grip, a new beavertail and i got those eclipse arm pads. I got the sly ones but i think they kinda restrict movement and i read like a million good reviews on the eclipse ones so i picked um up plus they look sick too
Finished up my cocker finally i dont think imma half block this one i got a trilogy i think imma do it to but i added a new wgp upgrade beavertail a reg grip, a new solenoid manifold cover and what you cant see is i finally put my ccm internal spring kit and it shoots awsome with that upgrade pretty sick gun i think but i wanna start workin on my trilogy kit


Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:52 AM #27
Willieocean14
 
 
Willieocean14's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryphon43
$30 each plus shipping, I think I have 2 of them.

here is a link to the site:

http://scenariodreams.com/manuals/eblade_manual.htm
So another question about this t board.... I read the specs and all that on it and it seems like a sweet upgrade... Better then gettn a yakuza board and spending 180$ on it . The only thing i have a prob with is that it doesnt give u a screen like the yakuza or the e1/e2 boards do. Does that make it hard to adjust the settings and change how it fires? And to do you kno where i can get a trigger upgrade from also? I been lookin around for like 3 weeks and cant find **** id like to upgrade and put a samurai or delrin trigger on my piece..... Ne info would be sweet
Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:57 AM #28
Hogzilla88
Oh You Fancy Huh?
 
Hogzilla88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DFW, Tx
http://customcockers.com/forum/showt...elrin-Triggers
Hogzilla88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump