Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-14-2011, 05:32 AM #1
j mizzle53
Big White Man
j mizzle53 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
j mizzle53 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
awesome health shakes!!!

lookin to lose some weight? wonna have a healthier diet? as a paintball player it's crucial to have a healthy heart. i've recently decided to become a personal distributor of a nutritional supplement called Body by Vi. it's great for your health, doctor recommended, and it'll even help you shed a few pounds. even if ur not looking to lose weight, there's a balance package to help you maintain good health. it even helps you save a BUNCH of money...i did the figures, and you're saving up to $3000 annually...if you'd like me to show you figures just pm not a spammer/scammer, just excited to get he word out.

for more information follow this link!!!

if i'm breaking forum rules just let me know and ill remove this.

Last edited by j mizzle53 : 08-14-2011 at 02:33 PM.
j mizzle53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old 06-17-2012, 11:47 PM #2
Your nutrition supplements are looks very nice and your information is right that everyone need nutrition to make perfect health. I personally using some nutrition supplements before go to the gym but i like to use natural products. Natural products never make any side effects on my body.
castillonewsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 05:03 AM #3
Amazing information shared by you.
It will surely gonna help all the beginners to do choose the right diet plan for getting effective results.
Vernon Hills fitness center
Dr.Banner is offline   Reply With Quote