Old 06-17-2012, 10:04 PM #1
SYSTEM
Notomated

SYSTEM is a Mega Moderator
SYSTEM is a Supporting Member
SYSTEM donated to help Peyton Trent
SYSTEM supports Bob Gurnsey
CA - Paintball Jungle Discussion

This thread was automatically created for discussion about Paintball Jungle. For more information about this field, or to find other fields near you, visit the Paintball Jungle listing in the PbNation Field & Store section.
SYSTEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-02-2013, 02:03 AM #2
Razor Junkie

WAY overpriced. They say they are noobie friendly, but in my experience, they just group them randomly with everyone else and use them as target practice. The field itself is great, but is definitely not the place to go if you're an occasional (or new) player.
Razor Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 09:59 AM #3
Techiki

I've played a fair number of fields in the bay area and a couple out toward Sacramento. I'd call myself a casual at best player. Mostly woodsball, since my first experience with the paintball bug came from playing at the old warzone outside of Corona, Ca back in high school.

For some reason I'm not quite sure of, I keep going back to Paintball Jungle. I've taken several new players there over the years and not had anything but a good time. My son had his second day of paintball there a couple of weeks ago, and that 10 year old is hounding me to go back there.

Fields are great. Prices are what they are - I'll pay what I have to if it supports a good local place, so saving $5 - $20 for a day of play doesn't warrant a complaint by me.

If they wanted to stop the chrono complaints, they could put up a fence parallel to the wall, forcing a line to pass by the station before entering the field. Would be easy enough to have a ref stand there pre-game to make sure everyone c honors.

Overall, great place - but like all fields I've been to so far- nobody's perfect. I'll be back again next weekend.
Techiki is offline   Reply With Quote