The only upgrades currently available for the etha is upgrading the barrel, you can change the asa to a Planet Eclipse asa with the t-rail system, and also violent just started to make triggers for it.
Nope - no internal upgrades yet. Just purchase the marker and start playing - better to break it in and learn its ins and outs stock first. Who knows, you may find that it doesn't need any upgrades. I'm perfectly happy with mine.
So, to date, this is what everyone's listing, in order of what's currently available:
1. Barrels - always available as the first upgrade to any marker
2. ASA - PE POPS 2012
3. Eyes - Virtue probably makes a set that will work (try the Geo's?)
4. Triggers - Violent has their usual 2 delrin triggers, the S-blade, and Deuce
5. Feedneck - 09/10 Ego parts easily replace the GRN feedneck, although I'd expect the Ego11/Geo2.1 feedneck to fit
6. EMC kit - supposed to be coming out in JUNE!!!! where are they???
7. Bolts - Element is working on some, haven't heard of anyone else
8. Boards - none presently
9. Grips - none presently
10. Eye covers - none presently
nonsense. no upgrades are needed. I own an etha. This thing shreds *****es all day long. I took a d3 player off the break easily and almost shot him again later in the day. You can't do that and say the gun needs improvement. Don't mess with perfection.
LOL. The marker shoots fine as is BUT....Im sure someone wants to make it shoot better. Or at least try to. I believe Lurker is also looking at a bolt for the Etha. I am particularly interested in seeing how a matched bolt and spring combo will perform in the Etha.
Also waiting to see who releases the first board for these markers. I would personally like a simple Tadao LED board.
I am the original, I was the 1st and I will be the last - DEMONS - since '04