PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-16-2012, 07:29 PM #43
magnifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandooghey View Post
Lol, Idaho paintball scene is garbage man. Lots of cool people but it's nothing like California. Good luck.
Brandon,
You got Jeremy hot around the collar. He thought you were a troll now he just knows you're a jerk. Comparing Idaho to California is like comparing apples and oranges. Idaho paintball struggles every year and people like you saying it sucks is not helping us grow. How often this season have you supported our local scene? If you think it sucks so bad and California is so great maybe you should make that your home field.
Old 06-16-2012, 08:22 PM #44
headshots55
Bowcutt

headshots55 is playing at Living Legends VI
headshots55 supports Team VICIOUS
headshots55 posts videos on PbNation
turns out i will not be able to make it out tomorrow.
headshots55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:34 PM #45
tyskidmore3
Thats not my name

tyskidmore3 plays in the PSP
tyskidmore3 helped look for balloons
tyskidmore3 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
tyskidmore3 supports DLX Technology
Why not nick.
Exalt, Virtue Spire,Pbnation
Diamond Hill Paintball Park
tyskidmore3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:44 PM #46
knelson200
*Weapons Director, USAF*

knelson200 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
knelson200 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ya why not? I should be there!

Ty I know you're going to be there, Who else?

Did we leave the bunkers in their spots?

Azodin KP Pump

Team:
AC: 254

Guns: Dark Geo3
Staff Sergeant in the United States Air Force
knelson200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:59 PM #47
headshots55
Bowcutt

headshots55 is playing at Living Legends VI
headshots55 posts videos on PbNation
fathers day stuff and some family party at 2:0pm my dad whats me to make a fancy breakfast thing and by the time he is up and done it would be close to 11:00-11:30. just not enough time for me to go out and come back to get ready for the party.
headshots55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 10:21 PM #48
DPZcaptain
Zum's Hero

I will be there
Old 06-16-2012, 10:22 PM #49
tyskidmore3
Thats not my name

tyskidmore3 plays in the PSP
tyskidmore3 helped look for balloons
tyskidmore3 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
tyskidmore3 supports DLX Technology
Me too now that my dad guilted me a lot. I'll be there till around 1/2pm then I must go to a BBQ/swim lunch.
Exalt, Virtue Spire,Pbnation
Diamond Hill Paintball Park
tyskidmore3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:53 PM #50
ToBeUsedToBE
Terrence Morton

ToBeUsedToBE is for the Gunfight
ToBeUsedToBE plays in the APPA beginner division
ToBeUsedToBE has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
yeah we left the bunkers in their place. not a huge turn out today, oh well, more games for me! sadly i wont be there tomorrow either due to fathers day...
for the people who are still alive
ToBeUsedToBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 09:02 AM #51
Dennykoreankid

Dennykoreankid is playing at Living Legends VI
Dennykoreankid supports Team VICIOUS
Dennykoreankid plays in the APPA beginner division
None?
Old 06-17-2012, 12:16 PM #52
brandooghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnifier View Post
Brandon,
You got Jeremy hot around the collar. He thought you were a troll now he just knows you're a jerk. Comparing Idaho to California is like comparing apples and oranges. Idaho paintball struggles every year and people like you saying it sucks is not helping us grow. How often this season have you supported our local scene? If you think it sucks so bad and California is so great maybe you should make that your home field.
I have other priorities over paintball in my life right now. I have been around longer than anyone that still plays around here besides Don and a few of the other Bad Med guys. To base the local support level I have this year and override the past is not feasible. I have helped organize many tournaments. ****, I have come out and helped ref/ quite a few that I had nothing to do with, received no benefit from taking time out of my day to come support, and I never asked for anything in return. I came out many weekends and helped ref and never asked/received a ref card. I just felt like trying to expand the world of paintball as much as I could. I can recall when Jeremy had his store in Meridian when he was first starting up and spending quite a bit of time over there with Jared Fry and attempting to help spread the word. Do not come in here and point the finger at me and say that I have done nothing for this local scene, I have helped bring up many of the players that are still very active in the scene today, just like I was brought up by many of the players that are now gone. I will continue to support paintball for as long as I have an interest in it, but that doesn't mean that I will come spend my weekends playing if I have other things I need to be spending my time on. Unfortunately, I have to grow up and face the reality that there are responsibilities in life. I have had the opportunity to get a job in the past month that is taking care of me more than I could've ever dreamed of, and I enjoy spending time there. I work on the weekends, so that is the main reason why I haven't been able to make it out.
brandooghey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:28 PM #53
magnifier

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandooghey View Post
Lol, Idaho paintball scene is garbage man. Lots of cool people but it's nothing like California. Good luck.

As much as you would like to think this has something to do with you you are wrong. The problem we have is not that you are not playing anymore the problem is you coming on here and telling people that have not played our field that the paintball scene here sucks. If you have nothing to do with paintball lately then why do you chose to say things that you have no knowledge of. Comparing us to California is ridiculous they have 37 million people Idaho has 1.5 million people of course they have a bigger scene. I am glad you have opportunities coming your way but paintball is our life and it is how we have chosen to support our family as crazy at that sounds. We are doing our best with the resources we have to help out people who want to play airball. It may not be as big a part of our operation as some would like but it hardly makes any money either.
You go and live your life and make big bucks at your new job I encourage it but it would be nice if you wouldn't come and take a dump on our business cuz I wouldn't dream of doing it to yours.

Lael
Old 06-17-2012, 05:44 PM #54
TheLastWill
dubby

Annual Supporting Member
TheLastWill owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TheLastWill plays in the APPA D4 division
TheLastWill has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TheLastWill has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
please take your fights to PMs and stop blowing up my thread.

dude i worked hard on this....

it took me like 10 minutes.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:06 AM #55
vietmy
Haglesmagle

guys I had a blast this weekend thanks for letting a rusty old fart like me start shaking off some of the rust, thanks for the good sportsmanship, the commradery and the good balling,
vietmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 11:15 AM #56
brandooghey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opforgunner View Post
Its funny that someone would give the owner of the only speedball field in the area any crap at all. When you have know where else to go. I think if I had started this I would be man enough to say sorry.
I will not apologize for the things I am not legitimately sorry for. Jeremy and Lael run the only organized and decent field in the area, yes. But for me to lie to myself and create a fake 'sorry for doing such and such' and in turn lie to them would make into something im not trying to be. If I feel I have done something out of bounds and an apology is in order, I will be the first to initiate that without anyone having to ask for it. Nice second post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnifier View Post
As much as you would like to think this has something to do with you you are wrong. The problem we have is not that you are not playing anymore the problem is you coming on here and telling people that have not played our field that the paintball scene here sucks. If you have nothing to do with paintball lately then why do you chose to say things that you have no knowledge of. Comparing us to California is ridiculous they have 37 million people Idaho has 1.5 million people of course they have a bigger scene. I am glad you have opportunities coming your way but paintball is our life and it is how we have chosen to support our family as crazy at that sounds. We are doing our best with the resources we have to help out people who want to play airball. It may not be as big a part of our operation as some would like but it hardly makes any money either.
You go and live your life and make big bucks at your new job I encourage it but it would be nice if you wouldn't come and take a dump on our business cuz I wouldn't dream of doing it to yours.

Lael
Like I said earlier, things are being taken far and beyond the context it was originally intended for. I did indeed say the Idaho scene is garbage, comparable to the California one. I intend to speak my mind, since it is the truth. I in no way, shape or form tried to direct any negative feelings or keep business away from your company. I am merely trying to portray to our new addition to Idaho paintball that the California scene years beyond what ours is, and to not expect the same thing that he had been blessed with before.

Last edited by brandooghey : 06-18-2012 at 11:17 AM.
brandooghey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:05 PM #57
jeremyhaile
old dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietmy View Post
guys I had a blast this weekend thanks for letting a rusty old fart like me start shaking off some of the rust, thanks for the good sportsmanship, the commradery and the good balling,
It was nice meeting you. Finding practices in the summer months is a little challenging, but can be done. Hopefully the super practice can guarantee one good gathering per month.

Big thanks to you and everyone else that made it out.
jeremyhaile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:10 PM #58
Nevets
GT's & G6R's

Yeah, it was very cool seeing Brian out there.
Nevets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM #59
devoutparsley
Sam Jones

devoutparsley plays in the APPA D4 division
devoutparsley has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
devoutparsley has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
devoutparsley has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevets View Post
Yeah, it was very cool seeing Brian out there.
For sure! He and I were on the same team something like six years ago. Was great playing with you again Brian.

Sponsored by: True Paintball Adventure Park, TechT, Trademygun.com, ANS Gear
devoutparsley is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups