Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-12-2012, 03:32 PM #1
Freedy500

Freedy500 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Public opinion whats preferred? Devilmags or X-Mags?

So I was pondering about all of the amazing things AGD has made and other modifications made to AGD guns. So I thought about Devil-mags and X-mags and I want to know. What would YOU personally prefer If money was no object and it was a simple choice between one or the other. I want to know what the majority of the AGD crowd prefers and why. Also I know this is really stupid of me to ask but what is the difference between the 2 anyway? I have never looked into it and I know both are wonderful guns that a lot of us wish we had. I know that X-Mags are basically really nice E-mags with eyes and weigh less (I think) and maybe have more updated software occasionally. So what are your thoughts and opinions and why you chose what you chose.
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2012, 04:45 PM #2
luke-AO
www.lukescustoms.com

The devilmag was not made by AGD, it was an aftermarket e frame.
luke-AO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:51 PM #3
IrishRedneck86

IrishRedneck86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IrishRedneck86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Well for me personally I have a preference for the X-Mags yes they will be a bit heavier than a Devilmag but I prefer some added weight due to my preference for older guns mainly mags and cockers. I also prefer the X-Mag because of the fact if I forgot to charge the battery or something goes wrong with the electronics I can still shoot the X in mechanical mode whereas you would have to swap guns or spend unwanted time to fix the Devilmag.

Now as far as the differences the X-mag is a stock AGD design the only real upgrade has been the Xmod flash for newer settings, the Devilmag is mainly just normal mag parts with a custom 90* frame or modded Hyperframes and Spyder frames so all you had to use was a single 9 volt versus the X's huge battery pack. Another difference is the X-mags have the ACE eye system to help prevent chopping versus the Devilmags having to rely on your hopper feeding properly and a properly tuned valve working right with the board and noid.
WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
IrishRedneck86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:39 PM #4
Freedy500

Yes so it does sound like X-mags are the way to go if you want more around the clock play and a lot less problems. But lets also say that everything is properly tuned and is running perfectly for both. What is the performance difference would you stick with your decision then also assuming battery use is not a problem and you don't have to worry about re-charging/replacing batteries.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:11 PM #5
IrishRedneck86

IrishRedneck86 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
IrishRedneck86 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Theres no real performance difference at all other then that you could have the Devilmag be alot lighter then the X-mag but if your really gonna wuss aroung and cry about weight all the time then your probably not gonna be shooting mags very often. I would still stick with the X-mag over Devilmag because it has got that really classic and well known reputation and I really like the styling over most Devilmags because as I stated before the Devilmag is mainly just because of the aftermarket gripframe versus it being a total gun.
WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST
IrishRedneck86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:43 PM #6
Freedy500

Yes that does sound great i wonder how many people will support devilmags over X-mags. I would also like X-Mags knowing full well that it is all AGD meaning it is immediately an amazing gun that can only be beat by another AGD gun. If they were both still on the market today I would probably go with the X-Mag just to support AGD (and also to get a slice of that heaven AGD has made)
Old 06-13-2012, 08:00 AM #7
DMex
AKA: Ando

Jai did a run of 25 VER's and Big E did a small run of E-90 frames (10 I think). Both I can tell you will eat the devilmag for breakfast.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:55 AM #8
AngelKeeper

The only thing noteworthy about the devil mags were the custom grips, those things were sick
AngelKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 01:26 PM #9
Freedy500

Yes those things were good looking and feeling. I just though it would be cool to see what is preferred out of the 2. Anyway I couldn't find this anywhere but what was the selling retail price when the X-Mag C&C came out.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM #10
BigEvil-AO
www.BIGEVILONLINE.com

BigEvil-AO is playing at Living Legends VII
BigEvil-AO has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMex View Post
Jai did a run of 25 VER's and Big E did a small run of E-90 frames (10 I think). Both I can tell you will eat the devilmag for breakfast.
I think Jai still has 1 or 2 available. Is SN on AO is P8ntbal4me if anyone is interested.

RIP IMPACT PB :(
BigEvil-AO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 AM #11
demented pumper
AKA Superman

prefer egomag to all they above. uses less battery and more air but can be capped has eyes if wanted.uses a 9 volt and not a charger. also has grip, trigger, board options.

feebackhttp://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...4#post18738514
AO-Captian pinky
pbc- superman
mcb- superman
demented pumper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:07 PM #12
mostpeople

Hybrid trigger mode.... 'nuff said
mostpeople is offline   Reply With Quote