Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-12-2012, 07:26 PM #1
Willieocean14

Where do u get ltd parts from

Does neone kno where i can get or buy diablo ltd parts from need lpr parts or maybe anything else that you kno where i can grab parts from????? Lets get this thread rollin people i really want my diablo fixed i kinda miss playin with a gun that doesnt cost a million $$$ and woopin *** on the field
Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2012, 07:59 PM #2
carlito

Direct replacement parts are pretty much nonexistent these days. Your best bet is figuring out how to fit some other lpr in its place. As mine works fine I have no real advice for you, but maybe go to your local shop and take a look and various other lot regs and see if any will fit.
carlito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 03:08 AM #3
Willieocean14

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlito
Direct replacement parts are pretty much nonexistent these days. Your best bet is figuring out how to fit some other lpr in its place. As mine works fine I have no real advice for you, but maybe go to your local shop and take a look and various other lot regs and see if any will fit.
Yea see the only thing im really lookin for is that set screw... Some how it blew a hole right thru it who the hell knos how and maybe a asa for it. You kno how the asa on the stock ltd is completely different than pretty much every marker on the market right now.. What on/off asa will fit it??
Willieocean14 is offline   Reply With Quote