Old 06-09-2012, 12:08 PM #190
SHOOTNPOO
MACDEV MASTER US TECH

SHOOTNPOO works for a Paintball manufacturer
SHOOTNPOO plays in the USPL
SHOOTNPOO posts videos on PbNation
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpacheco19 View Post
On the grip like right behind the trigger. It kinda makes a humming sound.
Have you tried swapping the trigger?????
Or is this right out of the box??
May just need to lube the drive train with supplied Dow 33
SHOOTNPOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 12:19 PM #191
austinjfc
No Pain, No Gain

austinjfc is for the Gunfight
austinjfc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by krimsondeath2228 View Post
Ok here it is. Now remember this is my first time and im still new to this kind of stuff but what the hell i had fun. fill sorry for my gun.

"air temperature.... Pretty hot"

Classic. lol.
austinjfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:18 PM #192
alpacheco19

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHOOTNPOO

Have you tried swapping the trigger?????
Or is this right out of the box??
May just need to lube the drive train with supplied Dow 33
Alright I'll try lubing it and raising the pressure and see what happens. And this is right out of the box.
Old 06-09-2012, 04:21 PM #193
WarpedGreg
EXALT

WarpedGreg plays in the PSP
WarpedGreg is an NCPA player
WarpedGreg plays in the APPA D2 division
somebody do a pre and post video of the tune assist feature
WarpedGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 08:42 PM #194
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedGreg View Post
somebody do a pre and post video of the tune assist feature
Tune assist really just helps you dial in the dwell and set the bolt delay properly. If you've ever broken a ball in this marker or if it's ever done a weird double-shot, most likely it was because of the bolt delay being a few ms off. It's common for any marker that uses adv. eye logic xD

I'll try to put up a video when I head out next weekend.

Oh, and .....

/drool
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:16 PM #195
tgallo

tgallo is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
tgallo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
Tune assist really just helps you dial in the dwell and set the bolt delay properly. If you've ever broken a ball in this marker or if it's ever done a weird double-shot, most likely it was because of the bolt delay being a few ms off. It's common for any marker that uses adv. eye logic xD
I was having those probs......tune assist seem to make them worse...I had to adjust the settings myself.....trial and eror
Old 06-09-2012, 10:31 PM #196
DirtyDave
The Dirty Dave

DirtyDave is a Supporting Member
DirtyDave is reppin' sidebar 4 life
What is all the talk about a loader?
Old 06-09-2012, 10:40 PM #197
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgallo View Post
I was having those probs......tune assist seem to make them worse...I had to adjust the settings myself.....trial and eror
set your eye mode to 'std' and your eye process to 'adv', then run tune assist while dry-firing. make sure your bolt has been cleaned and lubed btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDave View Post
What is all the talk about a loader?
Machine Paintball is coming out with a loader to complement the Vapor. Anyone who registered a Vapor will get one for free.

The loader will run off of the gun's board, and be sync'ed with the marker perfectly through a connector in the feedneck.
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:49 PM #198
DirtyDave
The Dirty Dave

DirtyDave is a Supporting Member
DirtyDave is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
Machine Paintball is coming out with a loader to complement the Vapor. Anyone who registered a Vapor will get one for free.

The loader will run off of the gun's board, and be sync'ed with the marker perfectly through a connector in the feedneck.

So ...... a Torque loader with an intellifeed.
Old 06-09-2012, 11:04 PM #199
WarpedGreg
EXALT

WarpedGreg plays in the PSP
WarpedGreg is an NCPA player
WarpedGreg plays in the APPA D2 division
Machine's dust colors all looks sick
WarpedGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:15 PM #200
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDave View Post
So ...... a Torque loader with an intellifeed.
In all seriousness, Machine made a claim that it will be on par, if not outperform the rotor. Their claims about their marker have proven to be spot on after customer reviews, so I don't see why this would be any different.

Regardless, they'll be shipped to registered Vapor owners, free of charge.

My personal theory is that it will function similar to a pinokio, while having a body shape similar to a Z2 or Prophecy......I'm thinking more of a pulse throw-back than a torque. You should read the entire thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpedGreg View Post
Machine's dust colors all looks sick
Agreed! They did a really good job with the anno. I still like the gloss finishes, but I've got no complaints with the dust.

Last edited by ProMod : 06-09-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 01:19 AM #201
importdirect
Gun Whore

Just got my vapor ran it through its paces today was getting 9 pods easy on a 70/4500.

Likes nice trigger, light, long set up, comfortable in the hands, very consistent out of the box, nice anno, very nice milling, no fsdo (so far)

Dislike, chopping paint (RPS premium), Eye cover poped right out, grips not comfortable at all, out of box aired up leaked out of back cap (goes way after first shot), on/off too easy to turn off lent the gun out and the way the player was switching hands he would hit the on/off and degass the gun mid game.

Really pissed about the eye covers,on/off not a issue for me did not happen the way I play. I am on the ropes on this gun right now..... Who know mayber after tomarrow I'll like it better. Tonight whiping of factory lube, and changing some of the board settings.
My Marker Collection previous and current:2010 Macdev Cyborg RX, 2010 Macdev Clone, 2007 Eclipse Ego, 2008 Origin Ego, 2008 Xfactor Ego, Eclipse Sl-94, Bob Long Vice, 2006 Ego,Marq 7, Bob Long Rapper, 2008 Autococker SR, 2008 ION, Tippman 98, Spyder compact 2 in 1, (2) Samurai, 2007 Quest, Rebel, 2007 Real Tree Legend, CCM-SS25 Pump and Autococker pump.

ULTIMATE BUY SELL TRADE!!!!!!!! UPDATED CONSTANTLY CLICK ME!!!
MYVIDZ
importdirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:23 AM #202
1dayteam120

Annual Supporting Member
1dayteam120 supports Cereal Killerz 2
1dayteam120 donated to help Peyton Trent
1dayteam120 supports Team VICIOUS
1dayteam120 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdirect
Just got my vapor ran it through its paces today was getting 9 pods easy on a 70/4500.

Likes nice trigger, light, long set up, comfortable in the hands, very consistent out of the box, nice anno, very nice milling, no fsdo (so far)

Dislike, chopping paint (RPS premium), Eye cover poped right out, grips not comfortable at all, out of box aired up leaked out of back cap (goes way after first shot), on/off too easy to turn off lent the gun out and the way the player was switching hands he would hit the on/off and degass the gun mid game.

Really pissed about the eye covers,on/off not a issue for me did not happen the way I play. I am on the ropes on this gun right now..... Who know mayber after tomarrow I'll like it better. Tonight whiping of factory lube, and changing some of the board settings.
Wow man that sucks wish u all the best bro.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post81577793
Interested in selling an entire gearbag and getting cash now? PM ME I have cash
1dayteam120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 07:30 AM #203
animage

animage is a Supporting Member
animage has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
animage has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
animage has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by importdirect View Post

Did you run the auto tune feature at all? Every time you degas and regas it leaks out the back, or was it only the first time?

I am wondering if the one or two incidents of eye covers coming off is just from the latch not quite being pushed in all the way. I havent had a single issue with my covers and have had it out two weekends already.

animage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:35 AM #204
lynnwood

lynnwood plays in the PSP
lynnwood plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:

were your eye cover on properly? any thing is possible but at this point ive run many cases through my gun and have not experienced that issue.
when i owned other spool type guns i had similar leaks, the bolt was forward during air up would leak a bit and push back, other manufacturers would have a little leak and would seal after a shot or two.
any way all the best with your gun
1st Place round 1 CFPS D4 X-ball 2011
1st place round 6 cfps d4x palm beach
1st place round 5 cfps d4x palm beach
1st place round 4 cfps d4x Palm beach
1st place round 2 cfps d4x Palm beach
lynnwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:04 AM #205
Henchman

Yeah, I have the same with mags. First air up you can sometimes hear a bit of a leak. A shot or two gets the oil to reseal the Orings again. Not a big deal.
Doesn't always happen, but sometimes.
Old 06-10-2012, 11:43 AM #206
MarkeyMark
*#732*#

Annual Supporting Member
MarkeyMark is a Supporting Member
MarkeyMark has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MarkeyMark has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MarkeyMark supports DLX Technology
Quote:

1. Chopping paint, make sure you're boring your paint properly..you could have also had a bad batch of premium or the field you played or got the paint from didnt store it properly, which happens. 95 percent of the time its not the gun chopping paint its just something that the user might have over looked or didn't make sure of. the other 5 percent could be bad paint, eyes being off by accident, loader problem, settings need to be checked.

2. Eye cover poping out, Im not sure how they are built, but judging from some of the problems ive heard out the box, minor ones like the eye cover popping off, who ever attached the eye covers probably just didn't put it on fully. I haven't had a problem with my asa or eye covers but im sure its nothing major.

Plus machine paintball is extreamly helpful, ive dealt with Ken one of there techs. Real good dude if you need help with anything.

3. Air leaking, When you first open the box and take the gun out I had the same issue, i had a small leak coming out from it. 99 percent of the time its just a lack of lube being on the orings or some dirt that got in the internals when the gun was being put together...stupid yes it shouldn't leak out the box for the money you pay, but hey its no biggie comes apart in two seconds wipe clean reapply dow 33 or similar lube like it. Dry fire a few times and leak is gone.

Hope this helped a little.

**VAPOR VENDETTA**
:DODGY: ARMY SUPPORT
HOSTILE TAKEOVER/TOP GUN TEMPO
MURDER INC. PAINTBALL NJ *RIP*
OLD FeedBack (+13/-0):http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=464631
MarkeyMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:08 PM #207
importdirect
Gun Whore

Thanks for replies my responses in red

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkeyMark View Post
1. Chopping paint, make sure you're boring your paint properly..you could have also had a bad batch of premium or the field you played or got the paint from didnt store it properly, which happens. 95 percent of the time its not the gun chopping paint its just something that the user might have over looked or didn't make sure of. the other 5 percent could be bad paint, eyes being off by accident, loader problem, settings need to be checked. Paint stored in tempurature control storage never gets above 75 degrees. Issue is not there.

2. Eye cover poping out, Im not sure how they are built, but judging from some of the problems ive heard out the box, minor ones like the eye cover popping off, who ever attached the eye covers probably just didn't put it on fully. I haven't had a problem with my asa or eye covers but im sure its nothing major. This is not my first go around with a marker or my 200th. Stuff like getting pinched so marker is being pushed against the bunker, then taking a snap shot on one side and poof there goes the eye cover this is all mid if it where not put in correctly it would happen at the begining of the game. It never happens when I talke a corner and just dump paint to hold a lane. More with sligthly more agreesive play, keep that in perspective since I'm 5'10 215lbs. Large dude like me is not going to play as agressive as the more fit guys, so its not like I'm over doing it. The on/off thing it happened when I lent it out I thought it was kind of funny at the time, if it that where to happen to me during a game at a critical moment I probably would punt the gun then immediately sell it.

Plus machine paintball is extreamly helpful, ive dealt with Ken one of there techs. Real good dude if you need help with anything.

3. Air leaking, When you first open the box and take the gun out I had the same issue, i had a small leak coming out from it. 99 percent of the time its just a lack of lube being on the orings or some dirt that got in the internals when the gun was being put together...stupid yes it shouldn't leak out the box for the money you pay, but hey its no biggie comes apart in two seconds wipe clean reapply dow 33 or similar lube like it. Dry fire a few times and leak is gone. Yup broke it down and relubed it lube was green from factory and reminded me of hater so super thin. But drive train was dry looks like the lube shot out. Put in monkey poo so we will see how today goes. Aired it up so far no leaks / no need to take a couple of shots to stop the leak. NICE....

Hope this helped a little.
I am just being hyper critical with it, I love the way it feels in my hands, perfect length for me at least. Shots are ball on ball, snap shooting on point with it. An the milling is so much nicer in person I am very please with the asthetics / ergonomics of this marker. But for $1650.00 I am going to be very critical of it. I think stronger eye magnest would fix the eye cover problem or redo the eye cover designe to have spring added tension to the latching mechanism so its not so easy to remove. If it comes down to it I'll put athletic tape over the eye covers. For the on/off thing if I can repeat how that happened not sure of what solution I would have for that. So what I am saying is I do like the gun, over the next few weekends I wil ldecide if it will become my main marker or just a back up.

Thanks for all the help guys I do appreciate it, yes I would recommend the Vapor. Most guns have their little issues. I like how positive you guys kept it and informational. Thanks for not bashing me . Sorry for any spelling and gramaticial errors (english is may second language)
My Marker Collection previous and current:2010 Macdev Cyborg RX, 2010 Macdev Clone, 2007 Eclipse Ego, 2008 Origin Ego, 2008 Xfactor Ego, Eclipse Sl-94, Bob Long Vice, 2006 Ego,Marq 7, Bob Long Rapper, 2008 Autococker SR, 2008 ION, Tippman 98, Spyder compact 2 in 1, (2) Samurai, 2007 Quest, Rebel, 2007 Real Tree Legend, CCM-SS25 Pump and Autococker pump.

ULTIMATE BUY SELL TRADE!!!!!!!! UPDATED CONSTANTLY CLICK ME!!!
MYVIDZ
importdirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:21 PM #208
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod is an NCPA player
Quote:
...chopping paint (RPS premium), Eye cover poped right out......
After you clean/lube the bolt, set your eye mode to 'std' and your eye process to 'adv'. Then run tune assist (dwell 10ish, bolt delay should be around 25 or so. Don't worry if it's higher or lower). These are the settings I find work best and they will prevent chopping and double-firing.

Quote:
......I think stronger eye magnest would fix the eye cover problem ......
the eye magnets repel, they push the covers out so you can easily grab them. For the eye cover problem, take your cover off and gently push on the button from the outside, it should push out of the back side. Then flip the latch around so the flat side is facing out (instead of the angled side) and re-insert the button. I'll take pics in a second to demonstrate....but that will definitely prevent the eye covers from falling out again. the only downside is that you might need to press a little harder to get the latch to lock in place.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:35 PM #209
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod is an NCPA player
Eye Cover Fix!

Take off your eye cover

Notice that the tab has the flat side facing inwards, towards the body

Push this button

These should come out

Re-assemble with the flat part of the tab facing outwards, away from the body

Last edited by ProMod : 10-14-2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:37 PM #210
tgallo

tgallo is a founding member
tgallo has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I took my Vapor out last week for the first time. Couldn't get velocity below 285....sputtering and inconsistent shooting. Adjusted some settings this week (tune assist really did not help me at all). and took it out again this weekend.....AWESOME......super smooth shooting.........I LOVE this gun. Anno looks great......shape is beautiful......and I personally LOVE the on/off ASA...and I have never hit it accidentally.