ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-24-2012, 07:25 PM #1
Omni783

Hiatts Game On Paintball -- King Of The Hill---June 23, 2012

Hiatts Game On Paintball

Sat. June 23rd

King Of The Hill

Safety Briefing 10am--game on at 11am

This is a Bring Your Own Paint event. I recommend stopping at Players Club Paintball for your paint, Bob has a pretty good variety in right now, not to mention as the game gets closer he should be getting more in and his prices a very fair. (865) 687-1909

To the best of my knowledge the gun speed is set to 280 fps and ball limit is at 13 bps. Not automatic fire and no ramping.

Game will be a attack/defend style game thats 45mins long, 30min break then switch it up or keep same teams. Attackers will have to acquire specific objects in the castle area while the defenders will have the ability to end the game in their favor if they can get 2 flags that will be available after the 20min mark. (This is a copy from Darkfear's post on www.mcarterbrown.com)

Look forward to seeing you all out there.

Last edited by Omni783 : 05-24-2012 at 10:12 PM. Reason: error in date
Omni783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2012, 12:26 AM #2
Omni783

Just wanted to post to pop this back up to the top so it can get more attention to those that browse comment from today and yesterday. Also who all is definitely going to this event? I ordered some new gear today for this event and for Fulda Gap is I can manage to make it out there this year. So sound off if your coming on the 23rd.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:47 PM #3
cubanb_82

this is a def maybe for me. its been awhile since i've gone out there and it's a great field.as long as weather stays good i should be there
cubanb_82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 05:32 PM #4
BigMatt-MadCustoms

week and a half away..looking forward to seeing everyone...

I thought I was going to be out of town but as it stands now I will be there..
BigMatt-MadCustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:48 PM #5
Omni783

Well the big day is just around the corner now. It's been one of those weeks, the harness I ordered on the 3rd still isn't in, it's on back order, and I received some bad news today that may affect by availability to go, so I'm calling in favors people don't owe me and tapping the resources. I hope to see you all out there on game day.
ReplyRegional Ups