Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2012, 09:03 AM #1
dragonight1843

Unhappy Bad day....

Post your bad day stories here. I want know how bad mine really is... So first I forgot to put my barrel plug in a few times... Then my tank busted an o-ring in the middle of a game. (how?!?!??!? ) then my remote coil did the same. Then I got a lecture from some kid about the fact that your gun won't shoot when you run out of co2... Then my gun chopped a ball. Then I twisted my ankle. Over all a pretty bad day at the park...

Under 18 an buy all my own gear.
dragonight1843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2012, 10:47 AM #2
oldskoopimp1
XXX

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
oldskoopimp1 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
that sucks but keep playing you will have a lot worse happen then a busted o ring or a chopped ball
Old 06-04-2012, 11:03 AM #3
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

Bought this new regulator. It shot better than my old one, but then it started to shootdown. I took it apart on the field and cleaned it. Then it appeared to shoot well again. 8 vs 8 on this outlaw woodsball field. On the break I sprinted all the way up to the opposing side's 40 and dove into these logs. I peaked over the top to find out no one saw me. I aimed for my first victim; nope, the first shot goes 5 feet. I try to shoot a couple more times into the log trying to see if it was first shot drop off. I had the other regulator seat in my pocket so I started to take apart the regulator and put the other reg seat in place of the one that wasn't working, but I accidentally dropped it in the dirt. I tried to clean it off by spitting on it and rubbing it on my shirt. I put the reg back together and tried again. It shot 20 feet this time. I put my allen wrench in and upped the pressure, but it was too late. They took out most of my team and were looking for me. I was bunkered. I tested it out again off the field, but it kept shooting down. If I just stuck with my old regulator I would of taken down most of the other team.

Thankfully the place I bought it from let me return it.

Another time my eblade just shutdown on me in the middle of a bunker attempt. I was promptly shot in the balls. The board was completely fried. I had to buy a new one.

I was using a rental because I couldn't afford to get my autococker back online. There was this cocky dude I wanted to take out. Unfortunately the field owners gave me the worst rental. The battery died at the perfect times. At the start of a 3 vs 3 they didn't cover the side I was running up on. So I came around the bunker of their backman. It would of been a clean bunker if the damn rental didn't run out of batteries. I fired and nothing came out. I pushed the button and the light came on. I fired again but the trigger was limp. I was about to grab a paintball out of my hopper and slap on the dude when the guy realized I was behind him and lit me up. It sucks because if it worked, I would of taken down the entire team ending with putting one right up the cocky dude's *** in the snake. Guy was lighting up newbies all day with his ramping thinking he was the ****, but I couldn't teach him a lesson because of a dysfunctional rental. If I had a pump or even a slingshot, I would of taken out his entire team. They were not aware that I was behind them.
I challenged the dude 1vs1 with another rental, and the same damn thing happened. He thought he was so badass and so did the spectators. My rental kept shutting down, and I had to keep turning it back on to fire 5 more shots. I still won a few 1 vs 1 games but all I did was stroke his already inflated ego.

There was a ton more bad days, but I don't remember them as well as the good days.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 06-04-2012 at 11:25 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:39 PM #4
nerdcore
Radical!

nerdcore is playing at Living Legends VII
nerdcore is a top reviewer
dragonight - wow, that's a pretty bad day, lol. But that isn't typical. You'll have better days, worse days, normal days.

Worst day #1 - playing recball, i tagged a couple kids hiding behind the same bunker, and then tried to tag other players beyond their position but they were in the way, so they got extra. Got a quick lecture from a ref but no recourse. Instead, i decided to give the kids 2 full pods and i went home.

Worst day #2 - local tourney, we weren't doing well. Last game of the pre-finals, we played only cuz it was on the schedule, winning or losing made no difference to us but could affect the other team. I was already tired, not in the mood to play, so after an unsuccessful run to a dorito, i just dropped my gun and walked away. Ref pulled one of my teammates cuz i "threw my gun" and we lost the game. That was the last tourney i ever played.
nerdcore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 03:13 PM #5
FlatTop
Shell Shock

FlatTop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lost my footing going to dive into snake and landed on my tank. Broke two ribs.
FlatTop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 05:46 PM #6
dragonight1843

my day was not to bad compared to this... it reminds me of a dude who broke his ankle in a game...

Under 18 an buy all my own gear.

Last edited by dragonight1843 : 06-04-2012 at 07:41 PM.
dragonight1843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:40 AM #7
joshmeldin9
thebeast

joshmeldin9 is playing at Living Legends V
joshmeldin9 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
joshmeldin9 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatTop View Post
Lost my footing going to dive into snake and landed on my tank. Broke two ribs.
Man that must of been a horrible day. Mines not near as bad, but I had a olive pm6 and it had lpr issues and had bad drop off. So I went to bunker somebody on a on one and guess what heppened? Drop off of course. Glad I sold it and have my mini now.

Originally Posted by ericpaintball154
Why do people like pump guns is cuz more accurate
Originally posted by sup'mango
No it's because your grammar sucks
joshmeldin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:42 PM #8
ih8ipods
Way diffrent in real life

Wow where do i begin,I dont have bad days i have bad years lol,
1) my team never wants to play
2Tore all my ligiments in my ankle when some guy who was real cool cause he looked "Like a real amy man" and with his lovely combat boots slid at a game of woodsball, and slide tackled me with two boots directly to my left ankle.i was in a cast for 6 weeks and it still hasnt really healed and this was back in 08, so i cant really play as hard as i want to.
3) its automatically my fault when my team isnt winning cause its toally in my control.

PLEASE STOP USING DUBSTEP IN ANY AND ALL PAINTBALL VIDEOS CAUSE REALLY ITS JUST HARD TO WATCH WITH THAT UNINTELLIGIBLE GARBAGE PLAYING.

On average NPPL and semi players can satisfy their girlfriends and wives much better than PSP and ramping players :)
ih8ipods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:32 PM #9
PBFR33K187
paint<3ball

PBFR33K187 plays in the APPA D4 division
PBFR33K187 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
went for a bunker run turned had 3 ppl lined up for a bunker one in center 50 40 30 turns out my gun was off lol
PBFR33K187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:14 PM #10
Nate21224

Nate21224 plays in the APPA D5 division
Not really a bad day for me but...
One of my buddies was playing Rec ball with me. It was a village style with mixed woods. He saw an opportunity to run up the wooded side and took it. Right at the end of his sprint he caught an old chicken fence in the brush at ankle height. He face planted in the briars, snapped his hopper off, stuffed his barrell full of dirt, and even got lit up by the other team. I got a good laugh out of seeing the whole thing but, he didn't think it was funny.