vicious 2 supports Team VICIOUS
vicious 2 supports our troops
vicious 2 supports Pev's Paintball
vicious 2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Japy View Post
Buy lurker stuff straight from Lurker.

You really aren't going to notice any difference changing barrels based on what I read from your posts.. Just buy more paint/practice, or buy better paint.

I've heard some people claim the CP barrels self clean better then others.. But personally I don't really believe any of that nonsense. I use a deadlywinds barrel, and sometimes when I want a shorter barrel I bust out my OG glued Dye Ultralight.

Also I don't understand why you made a thread saying you weren't satisfied with the performance of your current barrels.. and then went off on a long winded post saying how awesome they are and how other people should buy them?

TL;DR, stop wasting time swapping barrels and play paintball. They'll all shoot basically the exact same. Why do you think pro's don't bother ****ing around with barrels? They just use whatever sponsors give them.

I created this thread because i basically wanted to see what other people thought were BETTER barrel's, like CF barrel's, cause i NEVER shot a CF Barrel so wanted to see what other people thought of them, and i was giving someone advice on the DYNASTY CP barrel's because they were interested in them!! And i do think the CP kit i have is INCREDIBLE, i just was Looking for other people's opinions on other barrel's (like two piece or one piece barrel's, and how are CF barrel's)!! And i am out there ballin Alot EVERY WEEKEND!! And the pro's are shooting what their sponsers give them because they GET THEM FOR FREE!! U actually think the pro's would be using the gear and marker's they shoot if they didn't get them for FREE?? Come on, u actually think infamous or XSV would be shooting axe's if they didn't get them FREE!! So if your gonna just complain about my thread, DONT READ IT AND POST ON IT!!!!
DYNASTY FAN CLUB MEMBER #541
Upton 187 Crew FAN CLUB MEMBER #12
vicious 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 02:45 PM #23
Kazer

has been a member for 10 years
Kazer supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious 2 View Post
U actually think the pro's would be using the gear and marker's they shoot if they didn't get them for FREE?? Come on, u actually think infamous or XSV would be shooting axe's if they didn't get them FREE!! So if your gonna just complain about my thread, DONT READ IT AND POST ON IT!!!!
I think 7 of the 10 members on XSV would still shoot the Axe until a new marker sponsor was found. Even in 'fun' games where they do not have to shoot an Axe they all still shoot it. The only time I have seen any member of XSV without it is when they play pump and one game in Chicago last year where water got in the electronics of the redline (Pre-release) and shorted it out. Empire have since added a gasket to help prevent this.

Also, all of them use the .685 stock 2pc barrel from the empire sniper pump package. Fairly certain all of Infamous also uses the .685 back. Pro's do not even attempt to size paint to bore. They just care about what shell is breaking the best for current weather conditions. And yes they do have the entire kits to choose from.
Kazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 08:51 PM #24
vicious 2
??????

vicious 2 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
I think 7 of the 10 members on XSV would still shoot the Axe until a new marker sponsor was found. Even in 'fun' games where they do not have to shoot an Axe they all still shoot it. The only time I have seen any member of XSV without it is when they play pump and one game in Chicago last year where water got in the electronics of the redline (Pre-release) and shorted it out. Empire have since added a gasket to help prevent this.

Also, all of them use the .685 stock 2pc barrel from the empire sniper pump package. Fairly certain all of Infamous also uses the .685 back. Pro's do not even attempt to size paint to bore. They just care about what shell is breaking the best for current weather conditions. And yes they do have the entire kits to choose from.

The reason the XSV player was using another marker when his shorted out is because, even though they ARE UNDER CONTRACT to use axe's, Z2'S, etc., if they brake or malfunction during a tournament, they could use a DM and a ROTOR, because as long as their out there representing empire, THAT'S ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!! That's why you see them ALWAYS using their axe's (because THEY ARE UNDER CONTRACT!!!!) So it dosen't matter what they are playing, it has to be an empire market (unless it is broken, then they could use whatever they want as long as they are on the field representing empire)!! That's the only reason u see XSV using their axe's BECAUSE THEY UNDER CONTRACT, so why would they pay money to buy another marker, OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA USE THEIR AXE'S, THEY GET THEM FOR FREE!!!! But if they were sponsored by planeteclipse, they would be using ego's and geo's!! So that's why they use axe's EVERYWHERE THEY PLAY, because they ARE UNDER CONTRACT, so they have to use them WHENEVER they play, unless their marker's are broken!!!!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:19 PM #25
Kazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicious 2 View Post
The reason the XSV player was using another marker when his shorted out is because, even though they ARE UNDER CONTRACT to use axe's, Z2'S, etc., if they brake or malfunction during a tournament, they could use a DM and a ROTOR, because as long as their out there representing empire, THAT'S ALL THEY CARE ABOUT!! That's why you see them ALWAYS using their axe's (because THEY ARE UNDER CONTRACT!!!!) So it dosen't matter what they are playing, it has to be an empire market (unless it is broken, then they could use whatever they want as long as they are on the field representing empire)!! That's the only reason u see XSV using their axe's BECAUSE THEY UNDER CONTRACT, so why would they pay money to buy another marker, OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA USE THEIR AXE'S, THEY GET THEM FOR FREE!!!! But if they were sponsored by planeteclipse, they would be using ego's and geo's!! So that's why they use axe's EVERYWHERE THEY PLAY, because they ARE UNDER CONTRACT, so they have to use them WHENEVER they play, unless their marker's are broken!!!!
False.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:56 PM #26
vicious 2
??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazer View Post
False.
So one of my BEST FRIEND'S that play's D2 PSP and cfoa and are fully sponsored by empire and shoot axe's and each season they are UNDER CONTRACT and told me earlier today how it work's (and the reason they shoot axe's is because they get sponsored by RPS, so they get paint FREE for PSP event's), but they still have to shoot their axe's in the cfoa plus any event they play in. But i guess he's lying, and their team is the only team empire make's use the axe while it's in their sponsorship agreement!! Now i'm not saying that some XSV player's don't like the axe, i'm just saying, while they are under contract they must use the axe or what EVER the team agreed to.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:14 AM #27
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
The Lurker Eigenbarrel in .678 did great this weekend, on my Autococker SR with MQ2 valve shooting 12bps capped.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:59 AM #28
Kazer

I'm not here to argue with you, im just telling you the agreement your friends team has is not the same as the agreement XSV has and does not apply to them.
Old 06-04-2012, 03:42 PM #29
vicious 2
??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
The Lurker Eigenbarrel in .678 did great this weekend, on my Autococker SR with MQ2 valve shooting 12bps capped.
I was looking at getting both so great to hear they worked GREAT!! And wat kind of paint were u using? And where u played at (state)
Old 06-04-2012, 05:26 PM #30
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Custom field paint made by Draxxus/ProCaps/GI Sportz, and I play in Florida on the coast.

Last edited by barrel roll : 06-04-2012 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:20 PM #31
vicious 2
??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Custom field paint made by Draxxus/ProCaps/GI Sportz, and I play in Florida on the coast.
Thank's, and Florida is humid so that's AWESOME that the Lurker Barrel worked AWESOME, thank's again bro!!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:10 PM #32
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is Legendary
Not a problem.