Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-04-2012, 09:53 AM #1
ClownshoeS910

Macro line blew off asa

So I bought a 2011 kp a couple weeks ago and I used it for the first time yesterday I played about seven games no problems then the macro line blew out of the fitting on the asa and the collar part of the fitting blew off as well, I noticed when I first received the marker that it seemed like the line may have been a bit too long (not 100% sure if it was) but I notice that on the Asa the line would push the bottom side of the collar in a little bit because it would not come out of the fitting straight, has any one else run into this issue at all? Btw I was using a 13/3000 ninja tank I don't think that matters at all cause I've seen other guys on here using the same tank.
ClownshoeS910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:38 AM #2
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I had that problem with my Blitz on both the ASA and the regulator. I just cut my own macroline and got new fittings and everything seems to be in order so far. I think the fittings that Azodin uses may be on the lower end of the spectrum :/
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM #3
ClownshoeS910

Ya I just got an azodin on/off a new 90 degree fitting and a foot long length of macro line that seems to be working just fine but then the cup seal and front valve o ring started leaking, solved those issues this week, finally got it all put back together and operating properly and received a .678 lurker eigen barrel in the mail so I'm really itching to use it
Old 06-17-2012, 08:40 PM #4
ClownshoeS910

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownshoeS910
Ya I just got an azodin on/off a new 90 degree fitting and a foot long length of macro line that seems to be working just fine but then the cup seal and front valve o ring started leaking, solved those issues this week, finally got it all put back together and operating properly and received a .678 lurker eigen barrel in the mail so I'm really itching to use it
I obviously cut the macro line to correct length before I installed It want to make that clear lol
Old 08-03-2012, 03:36 AM #5
irukus

irukus owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
irukus has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
irukus has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttimberlak443 View Post
I had that problem with my Blitz on both the ASA and the regulator. I just cut my own macroline and got new fittings and everything seems to be in order so far. I think the fittings that Azodin uses may be on the lower end of the spectrum :/
I agree i sell air and hydraulic fittings for a living and didnt look until mine blew out. didnt look at how crappy they where but then again most are very bad.
A very little know fact about all the paintball fitting is 99.9 percent of the ones 90 straights and swivels are not rated at over 290psi and everyones putting 450-800 thru them all day LOL. Its not a secret just not common knowledge.
irukus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:08 PM #6
reveredge
Edge_of_A&E

The same thing happened to me with my Blitz, after probably 20-25 games played with it. I contacted Azodin customer service, and they mailed me a new part for free; plus I got it within 5 days of the original part malfunction.
And for the record, I use compressed air through my Blitz. Not Co2.
reveredge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 11:07 AM #7
kgarlic88

kgarlic88 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
This scares the crap out of me and makes me want to change my fittings and macro just for the heck of it.....
kgarlic88 is offline   Reply With Quote