PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-31-2012, 06:04 PM #1
jgill07

jgill07 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jgill07 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
NPPL Chicago video footage

Where is it? Its been almost 2 weeks now, and I literally have no clue who played on each pro team, how that layout played, where the points were being won, anything, except scores that are basically meaningless unless you have some visual frame of reference. I literally cannot believe what little coverage of this event has been put out (aside from the bikini contest, which I had little interest in, as we can get that stuff anywhere/anytime, but paintball events are only 4 times a year, so that footage is really anticipated). It sounds like Derder has Raza recap videos in the works, and these have been excellent work that have been great for the sport. Aside from that though, I have been saddened by the lack of coverage for this event, and Im a fan of the nppl format too, so Im not here to hate on the nppl. To the contrary, I think it would be more popular if it was marketed better or received more exposure, and you cant do that if you only openit up to the city where it is played. Anyone know of any good coverage of this aside from the catshack reports video, and the couple vids from the impact/infamous OT point?
Thx to the generous support of CC Paintball, the RPL, Camp Pendleton Paintball Park
https://www.facebook.com/SoCalStealth
jgill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-01-2012, 08:48 AM #2
p8ntbllkid
SuperMan Over 50 KindaGuy

has been a member for 10 years
p8ntbllkid plays in the PSP
p8ntbllkid plays in the APPA D3 division
Was not alot of Media at the event from what I saw.. I dont think their is going to be any videos except from HK but thats going to be 2-3months down the road. Der Der about another 2-3 weeks and thats probably it. Media just isnt their because everyone wants free photos free videos etc

~RECKLESS~

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے
p8ntbllkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 08:58 AM #3
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

It's all on the webcast!

Oh, wait...........
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 03:34 PM #4
Amac
ThisISPaintball.ca

has been a member for 10 years
Amac is a Paintball photographer
Amac plays in the PSP
Amac is playing at Living Legends V
I'll say that I have email NPPL for a media pass for HB and for Chicago and got no reply. I would have been on the field shoot HD video after my own games and had quick turn around on the editing but yet again without a reply to the media pass inquiry there really cannot be anything done.

Also can you please lay off the webcast comments we know your nothing but a webcast troll but honestly you have been kicking a dead horse for how long now @SNAKESNIPER?

Canadian Response Pump
ThisISPaintball
Paintball Photography

Seasons Past:
Spikes 5010, Spikes Fuel Xtreme, Mystic Warriors, South Coast Stealers, Birmingham Bulldogs, Inro-MORTIFIEURS, ChopShop, CRUsh, SportAgressor Russia & Canadian Express
Amac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:19 PM #5
skwirnmn
Chris Loh

skwirnmn has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
to my recollection, i released a video 40 hours after the end of the event... O.o
Fatbird has already released his video, same with visual reviews.
skwirnmn is offline   Reply With Quote