Community Focus

Old 04-29-2012, 07:41 PM #22
~Proto~
Jan 2k6'r

~Proto~ plays in the USPL
~Proto~ helped look for balloons
~Proto~ owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
~Proto~ has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
they thought i had celiac about 5 years ago so i was on the diet for a couple weeks, it blew cock

the gluten free food is much much better now than it was back than, my cousin has it. theres alot of good brands of food
Advertisement
Old 05-14-2012, 10:19 AM #23
qusnapshooter
Slobcat Nation

qusnapshooter is an NCPA player
qusnapshooter plays in the APPA D5 division
qusnapshooter has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Sorry for the delay hadnt check this but PF. Changs has a sick selection of gluten free foods, same with chipotle. Theres a certain type of sausage that she gets thats gluten free, there are so many dif types of pastas
Old 05-14-2012, 11:32 AM #24
HelloItsKT

HelloItsKT owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
HelloItsKT has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
HelloItsKT has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
HelloItsKT has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Blue Cobra. If I remember correctly, you're the AVP guy?

My boss has celiac disease as well. She just has to be extremely active about what she's eating and remembers what food she's allowed to eat. Amazon Fresh has a gluten free section. I have a friend in Portland who has a gluten free bakery business and is thinking about expanding to Seattle. They're really not hard to find out here.
Old 05-14-2012, 12:54 PM #25
Blue_Cobra
Nxe-HK*ARMY-JT-Dye-Guy

Blue_Cobra owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Blue_Cobra supports Team VICIOUS
Blue_Cobra posts videos on PbNation
Blue_Cobra supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloItsKT View Post
Blue Cobra. If I remember correctly, you're the AVP guy?

My boss has celiac disease as well. She just has to be extremely active about what she's eating and remembers what food she's allowed to eat. Amazon Fresh has a gluten free section. I have a friend in Portland who has a gluten free bakery business and is thinking about expanding to Seattle. They're really not hard to find out here.
You have a good memory yup I am the AVP guy.

Thanks for the info bro, my mom has gotten stuff from Good Health or something here in Centralia but I think I will check out that other place as well.

"Originally posted by greenperson: lol you just completely shutout savephace. they were like "look. our lens can take a gelatin shell at 425 FPS". and Vforce is like "ok. ours can take bullets.""
LEGO PAINTBALL WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Need to sell gear? Go to U.S.A. B/S/T! It's easy & it's Facebook!
Blue_Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:58 PM #26
Droideka
(⌐■_■)

Droideka has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Most Mexican food is alright to eat. Mostly from restaurants (No Taco Bell ) Just get corn tortillas.

Asian food is alright so long as it doesn't have soy sauce. Vietnamese is generally gluten-free.

My mom makes bread from scratch with a combination of chick pea flour, rice flour, and oat flour.

You have to eat oatmeal to figure out if your celiac (I'm assuming it's celiac) extends to that. My dad can eat oats, my sister can't, even though my dad's case is much more severe.

My dad was diagnosed with celiac disease 10 years ago, my two sisters a year later.

If you have any other questions PM me, I learned how to cook gluten-free for my family.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:56 AM #27
Rebekah
s3aki7ten

Rebekah plays in the PSP
Rebekah is an NCPA player
Rebekah plays in the APPA D4 division
I know olive garden has a nice little gluten free menu. Like you said rice is a great resource - you can get gluten free bread at the co op (or granola store) and the Mac and "cheese" I eat is gluten free as well as rice chex mix. Someone mentioned it cuts out junk food that Is almost like a curse that's got a perk! Find the natural food stores near you and pick up their ads - its more affordable to eat whats on sale at those stores it seems erf
Rebekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:50 AM #28
reshafer

reshafer owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
reshafer is attending Decay of Nations VII
Outback steakhouse and carrabas have gluten free stuff as well. And their food isn't frozen, olive garden is =|
reshafer is offline   Reply With Quote