Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-29-2012, 09:33 AM #1
Morpheus78

Watch those hoses!

Just wanted to post an experience I had over the weekend. Was firing my marker in the backyard this weekend and I noticed that the marker would not fire consistently, and there was a lot of drop off. It would fire one ball fine, then the next would just flop out of the barrel, then it would not fire. After a minute it would fire 2 balls. I figured....maybe it was the battery, so I changed that, but the problem remained. I broke down the marker to lube it, but that didnt fix it either. I took the body off and notice that one of the hoses was pinched! When I changed the trigger and put the body back on I wasn't careful as to where the hoses where and one of the fittings was pressing down on it. I repositioned the hose, screwed the body back down, good as new!

Remember people, just like on the ION, watch those hoses!

Tywin Lannister: Any man who must say, "I am the king" is no true king!
Morpheus78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-30-2012, 03:14 AM #2
paintballcrazy94

paintballcrazy94 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
paintballcrazy94 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballcrazy94 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballcrazy94 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballcrazy94 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus78 View Post
Just wanted to post an experience I had over the weekend. Was firing my marker in the backyard this weekend and I noticed that the marker would not fire consistently, and there was a lot of drop off. It would fire one ball fine, then the next would just flop out of the barrel, then it would not fire. After a minute it would fire 2 balls. I figured....maybe it was the battery, so I changed that, but the problem remained. I broke down the marker to lube it, but that didnt fix it either. I took the body off and notice that one of the hoses was pinched! When I changed the trigger and put the body back on I wasn't careful as to where the hoses where and one of the fittings was pressing down on it. I repositioned the hose, screwed the body back down, good as new!

Remember people, just like on the ION, watch those hoses!

glad you found the problem!

its one of those things you never find right away.. after you trouble shoot every possible disaster you find out it was just a simple pinched hose