Old 05-29-2012, 08:14 PM #2
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Yes we have seen this many times, there are people that do a 2 9V mod as well. Though I have no idea why you would want to use 9Vs in a Rotor unless you were trying to make a blender.

Either way I am always on the side of exploration; so what would be nice is maybe if you did a video showing how you did it for the people who want to do this out there, that would be a good share. Though again, I have no idea why you would do this to a Rotor of all loaders.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:45 PM #3
Trotter18
BURN THE BOATS NO RETREAT

has been a member for 10 years
Trotter18 is Legendary
Trotter18 is Boss
Trotter18 is attending Decay of Nations VI
this is what i did http://www.oringmonkey.com/product_i...oducts_id=1621 easy to install works great. will do an uncapped full auto shooting video with AA and 9v to see if there is a diffrence
For great deals on new and used gear email. michael@theotherathlete.com
Trotter18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 02:29 AM #4
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trotter18 View Post
this is what i did http://www.oringmonkey.com/product_i...oducts_id=1621 easy to install works great. will do an uncapped full auto shooting video with AA and 9v to see if there is a diffrence
I doubt there will be a difference because the Rotor stock outruns most guns. Probably the best gun to try it on would be like an Ego8 or an SL8r. Those were the fastest shooting Egos, which are some of the fastest guns out there; and on a side note, thats why they shot like **** compared to other Egos. It might actually make it feed slower and make pop-corning a problem because of the sheer speed of the ball tray.

Anyways, I assumed you did this yourself, because pretty much within the first month or 2 of the Rotors release, there was at least a couple people already doing this. I have seen them with 2 9Vs, and it made it faster, but I dont think its going to make much difference on the gun, not to mention its pretty much a downgrade.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:53 PM #5
gangrelatd

gangrelatd owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
so how exactly is this a downgrade??? now instead of having to keep 2 diff types of batteries on hand you can simplify your needs to only 9v. plus 3 AA batteries is only 4.5 so in theory wouldnt you get 2x the battery life??? this makes me wanna weigh 3 AA's to a 9v and see what diff there is there......just wondering how its a downgrade?
gangrelatd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 12:13 AM #6
CA_Tectonics

How is this worthy of a resurrection of a 6-month old thread???

Opinions vary, so let's just keep it at that and call it a day .
7th Element board, TechT bolt engine, magnet trigger kit, REV-I PMD, Sly Dual Carbon barrel kit, Prophecy V2, Crossfire SS 68/4500
Black and Silver Dangerous Power F8
APE Rampage board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, F8 gauge, REDZ barrel kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
Polished Aluminum and Red Dangerous Power F8
Virtue board, VS bolt, magnet trigger kit, Halo B w/ Exalt feedgate, PMI 68/4500
CA_Tectonics is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 04:17 PM #7
aimeagle21
I'm kind of a big deal!

Annual Supporting Member
aimeagle21 is a Supporting Member
aimeagle21 posts videos on PbNation
aimeagle21 plays in the APPA D4 division
aimeagle21 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I bought my v3 rotor w/ a 9 volt mod and stock aa. I put the 9 in once and it just spun way to fast. it was like a popcorn popper. It would be nice to only use 9's vs. carrying around aa and 9's.
Fierce Photography!

Old style trust
aimeagle21 is offline   Reply With Quote