Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2012, 03:25 PM #1
Retrorussian

need help with prices for possible new field

hi me and my dad might think of putting a field up.
Need paint vendors and how much it will cost
airball field prices and wood prices
ideas for fields
good vendors for guns and tanks
might open proshop
need vendors for that i know all the good brands for which I play paintball
need prices for anything you can think of
this will be in houston area
need good lots to do this in
i guess depending on what time it is when we start we could open this time next year
Looking to spend anywhere from 20k to 75k
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2012, 04:48 PM #2
schroederman

has been a member for 10 years
the only responses you'll likely get on this forum is the same as all the other hopefuls; "If you can't do the base research on your own, how are you going to run the businesses on your own?"

Call up some vendors, explain what you are doing, and ask for a price list. Your price will likely be a LOT higher than most of the field owner's prices due to quantity, for one thing.
schroederman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:46 PM #3
rcontrera

If you triple the amount of money you planned on spending, then you may make it OK.

A good air system will run you anywhere from about $12,000 to over $50,000.

As for how much stuff costs, you have to sit down and make your business plan. Then, once you know what you will need and the quantities, you can call your vendors and negotiate pricing. The more you buy, the better your price.

I really can't help you on the products, but I can help you put together your air system.

Good luck!
800-344-9267
FREE SHIPPING for cash orders (cash, money order, wire transfer, check). Shipping is for Continental USA only.
rcontrera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:29 PM #4
Minnesota111

Based on my calculations, the exact price will be $347,851.94, 3 yellow peaches, a indian(not african!) elephant, 38 pairs of size 14.5 bowling shoes, and 7 high quality garden gnomes. Contact Glidden or Behr for good paint(tell them you want the self priming kind). Consult with the Wizard of Oz for field layouts. As for guns and tanks, I hear they are lying all over the various war zones throughout the world.
Minnesota111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:03 AM #5
importdirect
Gun Whore

www.hawaiiextremepaintball.com

Some begining picture are on the website and fb here http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/ha...remepaintball/

So far over $500k and proshop not even started yet. Take into account the land is leased, also prices are higher here in Hawaii and have to ship everything. Still building another airball field, proshop, lighting, bleachers, tented areas, covered areas parking lot .... ETC..... Very expensive venture that you must expect to be in it for the long haul return on investment will take years. Make sure you have your finances straight and a emergency fund of some sort just in case it does not go according to plan. Personally I like PEV and Chuck they flew out multiple times to help out, from field designs to vendors. Just ask around you will be suprised how helpful guys in the industry really are.
My Marker Collection previous and current:2010 Macdev Cyborg RX, 2010 Macdev Clone, 2007 Eclipse Ego, 2008 Origin Ego, 2008 Xfactor Ego, Eclipse Sl-94, Bob Long Vice, 2006 Ego,Marq 7, Bob Long Rapper, 2008 Autococker SR, 2008 ION, Tippman 98, Spyder compact 2 in 1, (2) Samurai, 2007 Quest, Rebel, 2007 Real Tree Legend, CCM-SS25 Pump and Autococker pump.

ULTIMATE BUY SELL TRADE!!!!!!!! UPDATED CONSTANTLY CLICK ME!!!
MYVIDZ
importdirect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:23 PM #6
btl99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota111 View Post
Based on my calculations, the exact price will be $347,851.94, 3 yellow peaches, a indian(not african!) elephant, 38 pairs of size 14.5 bowling shoes, and 7 high quality garden gnomes. Contact Glidden or Behr for good paint(tell them you want the self priming kind). Consult with the Wizard of Oz for field layouts. As for guns and tanks, I hear they are lying all over the various war zones throughout the world.
sir, i believe that you need to talk to the wizards of ozz's gay 3rd cousin for field layout.....
Old 05-22-2012, 05:11 PM #7
Minnesota111

Nah, the wizards cousin in more of a marketing guy.
Minnesota111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:31 PM #8
Executive Paintball
Field Owner

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnesota111 View Post
Thank you i needed a good laugh today and i am still giggling 10 minutes later!
Executive Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:56 AM #9
CrusaderPB
Field, Pro Shop & Repairs

Annual Supporting Member
CrusaderPB owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CrusaderPB supports Bob Gurnsey
CrusaderPB supports our troops
CrusaderPB has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CrusaderPB has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
CrusaderPB supports Empire
Minnesota, I'm coming up with different figures. I calculate that you will need instead of the elephant, that you will need an English Swallow carrying a Coconut...but that doesn't seem right... does anyone know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

For real, pricing for products is easy... just adhere to MAP. For things like entry and paint, join in the great debate over high entry fees or high paint fees. For everything else, you have many nights of research ahead of you.
Now a Planet Eclipse Service Center

Like us on Facebook! Follow us on Twitter! Subscribe to our Thread!
CrusaderPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 11:34 PM #10
sstiggy

For the most part vendors won't give you the time of day until you have a business/reseller permit in hand
sstiggy is offline   Reply With Quote