PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 03-26-2012, 11:59 PM #22
highhorse1983
Aw... I wanted to explode

Now to find some decent 12ies. I just wish I could take all the all the picatinny rails off.
Advertisement
Old 03-27-2012, 08:19 PM #23
Teh_N00b_Pwner
Am I Agg yet?!

woah woah FTW is starting back up!?!?!
Old 03-30-2012, 08:36 AM #24
mooreshawnm

mooreshawnm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
So what's the plan 83501/99403 folks?
mooreshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 10:54 AM #25
highhorse1983

I've heard that there is a 70% chance of sleet in Lewiston Sunday. Also, I just realized that next weekend is Easter so lets reschedule for the 15th. Hopefully we can come up with a weather contingency if it stays as it is. I should have an email out later today.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:13 PM #26
mooreshawnm

mooreshawnm has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mooreshawnm has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Email says 0900 Sunday at URM. Lets see some awsome weather for first game of the year!
mooreshawnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:45 PM #27
Teh_N00b_Pwner
Am I Agg yet?!

http://www.facebook.com/events/156572937801742/

All welcome to join Also anyone know a good place to play in the area?
Old 04-18-2012, 10:27 AM #28
highhorse1983

There isn't much. For air fields your either looking at Code blue's field at Stateline or I think there is one in the tri-cities. Spokane has an indoor field and Nighthawk. There's a spool/woods field in Orofino if you can put a group together. We setup an outlaw rec field once a month in Waha (once the snow melts.) Nothing really local Lewiston's field closed down in '09.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:37 PM #29
highhorse1983

Anyone up for the 10th of June?
Old 06-05-2012, 05:29 PM #30
highhorse1983

I've only gotten a few responses so far. The plan so far is to haul everything up to Waha Sunday morning and play some games. We should be good for at least 3 scuba tanks. After this weekend the next possibility is the 1st unless we can get a Saturday game going.
Old 08-13-2012, 11:13 AM #31
DGuenthner
Das Noob

Het, anybody down here still play? I see some talk of wanting a field. I have some farmland up in Colfax that us fenced in that we could use. It has barrels, pallets, plywood( for small buildings), natural land curve, bathrooms, running water,a shop with air compressor and some tools. Its big( about 1acre) and about 6 acres surrounding it that are woodland. Lemme know if any of you are looking to play.
DGuenthner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:13 PM #32
highhorse1983

I can't guarantee a group but I'm always down to play. I can usually scrounge up 2 or 3 but that was planning a month or so in advance. I'm pretty certain I've talked to you in email a little bit. Send me some info when you are ready to go and I will send the message out.

The problem I've had getting people together down here is paintball between really Grangeville and Moscow/Pullman has become so disorganized since all both pb stores have closed. The biggest problem most of the people I know who play are the wrong side of 25 or have moved out of town.

tl;dr I'm game and will let those I know when your ready, no guarantees.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:36 PM #33
DGuenthner
Das Noob

Yes we have talked through email. I will send an email when in all set up. I've also been talking to some people in Pullman and Moscow and I will be ralkbg to some people in Colfax area soon. So maybe we could get a decent sized group to okay.
DGuenthner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:45 AM #34
highhorse1983

Update time:
Quote:
Ok everyone, lets try this again and hope for better results this year. Its that time of year; so dust off the gear, lube up the guns, check the hydro on your tanks, and restock your gear bags.

It looks like we get a real spring this year so lets try and get this going. I'm looking at the last two weekends in March. The location is still in limbo. I would like to say plan on the 24th and we use the 31st as backup date in case of weather. But if I can get more of you out the 31st then so be it. So let me know if this works for you. As soon as I get 4 people who can go the weekend will be locked in. This time out finding paint is up to you, mostly because I don't think there is enough time to get an order together.

I'm hoping this is the last time I have to set a weekend up by email. Everyone who shows up please bring your datebooks, calendars or whatever you use for a planner and we will setup the following outing there. The goal is to start taking paint orders once we have a date set.

Other stuff:
The two FTW scuba's are out of hydro and have been for the last year or so. The good news is Marty still has his compressor and hopefully fill station. Also, if anyone know what weekend rentals of bulk tanks from Landlocked is let me know.

Before we do a Waha run we will need to do some bunker maintenance. They've been sitting for the past 2 years and a few were only in OK shape when I put them away.

I have been looking at setting some up on Facebook. Should we be a page or a group? Let me know.