Old 05-21-2012, 03:50 PM #1
BOOGPRO
Masters World Champion

BOOGPRO donated to help Peyton Trent
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends V
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends VI
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends VII
A Big Thank you.....

Id like to thank Kerry and Sean for inviting me to LLV it was a great honor to me to have attained a minor legend status . I looked at it as a chance to represent all the refferees in the game wether it be rec play, senario or tourny ball I try to represent you all. Id like to thank John Dresser for the loan of a Evo Cocker that looked good as it shot. I want to also give a big shout out to the Texas guys and the CPX crew for a excellent reffing job and Marius from CPX was my favorite that kid ran all over the place snachin out the guys I shot. I also want to give props to the players on the Horde side for playin honest and comin out when you were hit the only time I need refs were for pack and top o loader hits. Finally mad props to the Empire side I dont know how you pulled it off but managing to outscore the Horde was fantastic. To all of you I hope to see you at LLVI and John can I borrow that gat again LOL
Original Member of FLA Annihilators, RAGE. Member of Lockout, Jax Warriors, Nemisis, Strange B, Cypress, Mickeys Rats,Legacy Masters, loaned to East Coast Eliminators N.Y., Palm Beach Predetors, Hounds of Hell N.Y.,CFP Masters and many more. Original P.R.O. , NXL Referee,PSP, NPPL, EXL, NCPA,CFPS,SPCS, Ultimate Madness, Areanaball, UK Referee . Draxxus All Stars '08 World Cup Masters Champion

R.I.P. Towlie & Odin

Yes i am the reason we have ID cards now sorry
BOOGPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:04 PM #2
NGerali

Lol, Boogy I didn't see a Ref appreciation thread for Grande Finale!
NGerali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:17 PM #3
BOOGPRO
Masters World Champion

BOOGPRO donated to help Peyton Trent
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends V
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends VI
BOOGPRO is playing at Living Legends VII
I didnt crap I wont forget again !!!!! You know I luv you guys too
Original Member of FLA Annihilators, RAGE. Member of Lockout, Jax Warriors, Nemisis, Strange B, Cypress, Mickeys Rats,Legacy Masters, loaned to East Coast Eliminators N.Y., Palm Beach Predetors, Hounds of Hell N.Y.,CFP Masters and many more. Original P.R.O. , NXL Referee,PSP, NPPL, EXL, NCPA,CFPS,SPCS, Ultimate Madness, Areanaball, UK Referee . Draxxus All Stars '08 World Cup Masters Champion

R.I.P. Towlie & Odin

Yes i am the reason we have ID cards now sorry
BOOGPRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 02:36 PM #4
NGerali

Haha, yeah yeah. Hope to see you soon Boogs. ALSO DON'T FORGET WAYNES BIRTHDAY BASH!!!

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/W...id=oug7AFU_1bQ

Last edited by NGerali : 05-22-2012 at 03:11 PM.
NGerali is offline   Reply With Quote