Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-21-2012, 06:29 PM #1
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
Intern1 supports Empire
Is the intelifeed worth it?

I just got my angel LCD today and it came with an intelifeed. It is not hooked up I will have to do it myself. My question is, is it worth it? I will be using an old revvy and I am planning on setting my MROF at 10 or 11. The gun is blind so I didnt know if the intelifeed would help.
Intern1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-21-2012, 06:59 PM #2
sledneckforlife
EastCoastAngel

Annual Supporting Member
its a neat lil addition...but if your shooting it with a rev. dont bother unless you like the idea of your hopper and marker talking to one another. I have a 2002 lcd and have not considered it because its not necessary for the marker to shoot well. If you feel your hopper isnt keeping up with the gun, then get a halo. That will solve any problems!!
sledneckforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 07:37 PM #3
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 supports Empire
Well my tank wont be here until wednesday so i wont be able to test it until then. I wasn't so much concerned with the hopper not keeping up as I am about chopping paint because its a blind gun. I have never herd of the intelifeed until now and don't really know if it helps with that at all. I was just assuming it did.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:45 PM #4
Trevor

has been a member for 10 years
I've found it helps with shooting long strings of paint... like off the break. If you are decent at soldering and know what you are doing on the install, I would do it.

If you set your mrof anywhere above 12 and you shoot 2-3 really fast shots... you will most likely chop. Also, keep in mind that your actual highest obtainable rof is 1 less than your mrof.
Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 08:34 PM #5
Intern1

Annual Supporting Member
Intern1 supports Empire
Do I have to solder it? I thought it just pligs into the baord?
Old 05-22-2012, 12:22 AM #6
dr.strangelove
The Angel Eye Doctor

has been a member for 10 years
There's 2 pieces to the intellifeed kit. The cable that plugs into the board and then runs up through the solenoid housing and terminates to a male connector on your sight rail. Then the other cable that you solder to the motor of your Revvy which terminates to a female connector that mates to the male connector on your sight rail. So to install the kit you would need to first run the cable from the board to the sight rail (if you have an intellifeed-ready sight rail that's really easy), then you would need to solder the other cable to your loader. From there just plug the cable from the hopper into the connector and you're all set.
dr.strangelove is online now   Reply With Quote