Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2012, 10:42 PM #1
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Mansion House Farms Paintball Amateur Speedball Tournament Results Saturday May 19th!

Alright guys, these are the results of the tourney: We had two brackets, with 6 teams in Bracket 1 (Freedom, Firing Squad, P4Posse 2, Crusaders 1, Allentown Outlaws, and Blue Eagles), and 5 teams in Bracket 2 (P4P1, EDP, Avengers, Crusaders 2, and Recballers). We played 4 series of round robins in the preliminaries, with each round of series one team getting a bye for Bracket 2. Since there were an odd number of teams, we did the scoring based on Win/Loss Ratio. 8 out of the 11 teams would qualify for playoffs. The number one seeded team was Blue Eagles, with an 8 and 1 record, followed by EDP at 2 with a 6-1 record. At 3 was Freedom with a 7-2 record, followed by Recballers at 4th with a 6-2 record, then Allentown Outlaws at 5 with a 5-4 record, then Crusaders 2 at 6 with a 4-5 record, then P4Posse1 at 7 seed with a 3-4 record, and rounding off the playoff teams Firing Squad at 8 seed with a 4-6 record. Crusaders one finished 9th overall with a 3-7 record, followed by P4Posse 2 with a 2-8 record, and then East Coast Avengers with a 0-6 record. Then the playoffs started. Blue Eagles seeded 1 played Firing Squad Seed 8. Firing Squad won Game 1, Eagles won Game 2, but the third game was a draw so a 4th game was played with Eagles playing down one man due to a penalty and Eagles won. Recballers seeded 4 played Allentown Outlaws seeded 5. Recballers won the first game, but Allentown Outlaws won the next two games to knock Recballers out. EDP seeded 2 played P4Posse1 and EDP won the first two games of that series to knock them off. The final series of the Quarterfinals was Freedom seeded 3 against Crusaders 2 seeded 6, and Freedom won the first two games to knock Crusaders out. The next games were the Semi-finals. Blue Eagles played Allentown, with Eagles taking the first game, Allentown taking the second game, and Eagles winning the third game to move onto finals. EDP played Freedom, and Freedom beat them both times to eliminate them. A consolation game between EDP and Allentown Outlaws was held for third place prize, with Allentown winning the first game, but EDP winning the last 2 games to take home the third place prize (5 cases of Valken Redemption paint, plus trophies with their names on them!) The Championship Series was then held between Blue Eagles and Freedom. Freedom won the first game, Eagles won the second game, and the third game there was a penalty which a fourth game that had to be played: a 1v1. Freedom won the 1v1 within a minute to take home the 1st place prize: $625 cash! Blue Eagles took second place! Some fun stats: Two teams had dirty flag hangs: Recballers and Crusaders 2. The fastest time game of the day was the preliminary game of Firing Squad vs Eagles, with Eagles winning the game in 48 seconds. No teams went undefeated in preliminaries. Most people shot out off break at one time were 3 players, which happened in several games. That is all I have for you guys! We are definitely holding another tourney, hopefully in beginning or mid-July! Thank you to all the teams who came out, hope to see you again next time! Want to thank the staff, especially the refs, chrono ref and scorekeeper, guntech/air station, owner, Firing Squad for creating the layout for the event, guys like Scott, Brad, Brandon, Tom, and Kyle for doing field maintenance, , for reffing woodsball and doing other assorted workand finance guy and promoter for running this event smoothly. Any concerns or improvements you guys have for us for next time, let us know, good or bad, so that way we can make the next tourney the best one possible! All of you guys did great, keep it up, and continue doing work out there!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-20-2012, 10:44 AM #2
losithrasher
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
good job freedom
__________________
Joshua Davis
UNITEDCLOTHINGCOMPANY.COM
US AIR FORCE/AIR GUARD
Bob Long RIPPER
losithrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:06 PM #3
Bipolarbear
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Couple of ideas for next time.
1. Don't allow jerseys that are the same color as the paint. I know some of the refs were talking about having difficulty determining hits on that one girl on Freedom
2. More staff. And fix the compressor.
3. There HAS to be someone in the chrono AT ALL TIMES. All that **** at the end could have easily been avoided if there was someone in the chrono station.
4. If you threaten to call penalties, call the penalties. I saw several instances where players played on and were pulled without penalty. Also, I saw several of the Firing Squad players harassing and swearing at a couple of the Eagles players. That is not acceptable.

Fix that stuff and you should be able to get a pretty solid tournament scene at your field. Also, any idea when pics of the event will be up?
Bipolarbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:40 PM #4
egoallday
 
 
egoallday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: delaware
egoallday owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
egoallday owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
egoallday supports Team VICIOUS
egoallday plays in the APPA D4 division
u need a fuw more reffs one for each corner (4) and 2 in the middle (2) and enforce the penalties like ENFORCE THEM AND FIX THE COMPREESER AND it was a good overal day and the perlimaneys should not be as long as they were
but keep it up kelso
__________________
OXCC
MALICIOUS
TM STUDIOS
VIRTUE
VIOS
ANTHRAX
egoallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:20 PM #5
Nate21224
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Nate21224 plays in the APPA D4 division
Also, when a call is made on the field you need to stick with it. So much complaining and arguing can be avoided if a call is made and stuck to. Flip flopping and bending rules just gives teams another reason to argue calls and complain. Reffs are the judge and jury. Act like it and don't let the teams push you around or complain about a call they are unhappy about or else you will deal with it all day.
__________________
PA Defiance

Last edited by Nate21224 : 05-20-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Nate21224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:51 PM #6
austinjfc
No Pain, No Gain
 
austinjfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wiesbaden
austinjfc is for the Gunfight
austinjfc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Also, if you call someone out. Pull them out. Don't point at them and yell your out from across the field. Your ref's looke like they were afraid to get hit. Suck it up. Be a Man/Woman and do your job. If you don't want to get hit don't play paintball.

Otherwise i had a great time.
__________________

I don't really care whether I win or lose nor do I put much stock in how many people I get out, I just like to shoot at people.
austinjfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:20 AM #7
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolarbear View Post
Couple of ideas for next time.
1. Don't allow jerseys that are the same color as the paint. I know some of the refs were talking about having difficulty determining hits on that one girl on Freedom
2. More staff. And fix the compressor.
3. There HAS to be someone in the chrono AT ALL TIMES. All that **** at the end could have easily been avoided if there was someone in the chrono station.
4. If you threaten to call penalties, call the penalties. I saw several instances where players played on and were pulled without penalty. Also, I saw several of the Firing Squad players harassing and swearing at a couple of the Eagles players. That is not acceptable.

Fix that stuff and you should be able to get a pretty solid tournament scene at your field. Also, any idea when pics of the event will be up?
1. I didn't know what fill color the paint was going to be until the day before. But next time, I will tell our guy who orders the paint to get yellow fill, because we were going by MAPL Rules where yellow fill is not allowed.
2.We were staffed alright at first, but referees backed out literally at the last second, and our scorekeeper unexpectedly had to leave to get more air tanks, so I (Kelso, head ref) had to take over his spot for that, and then there was controversy with people talking outside during the game loud enough that players were hearing, so I had to patrol that, keep score, time, call up teams, and run chrono all at the same time. We will chrono 100% 24/7 for now on. By the semi-finals I allowed teams to walk onto the field without chronoing because they had been chronoing fine all day, and I wanted the games to be done before daylight. But obviously that backfired.
3.The compressor broke Wednesday night, and the cost of repairing it is at least $8000, and whoever we called to fix the compressor can't come out until another week to fix or for whatever reason.
4.We did call some penalties, and even then players were arguing with us about it. We did the best we could with the few refs we had, but next time I will instruct them better to not be afraid to make a call. And yes, I spoke to the guys on Firing Squad about that, so they know not to do it again, but if they do, there will be penalties assessed or worse. Thank you very much for your input, we appreciate it, and hope you had a good time!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:23 AM #8
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoallday View Post
u need a fuw more reffs one for each corner (4) and 2 in the middle (2) and enforce the penalties like ENFORCE THEM AND FIX THE COMPREESER AND it was a good overal day and the perlimaneys should not be as long as they were
but keep it up kelso
We had more refs Zack but some of them backed out literally last second before the tournament. And we did start forcing penalties halfway through the day, and people were giving us crap for that, but we stuck with them. And the compressor broke wednesday night, and the repair costs at leasrt $8000, and for whatever reason who ever is coming out to fix it can't come out for at least another week. And a team was literally added that morning that screwed the whole schedule up, which is why the preliminaries ran long and we started an hour late. Thanks for your input man, hope you had a good time, and hope to see you back out again!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:25 AM #9
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate21224 View Post
Also, when a call is made on the field you need to stick with it. So much complaining and arguing can be avoided if a call is made and stuck to. Flip flopping and bending rules just gives teams another reason to argue calls and complain. Reffs are the judge and jury. Act like it and don't let the teams push you around or complain about a call they are unhappy about or else you will deal with it all day.
We did stick with our calls, but a team or player has the right to appeal a call, according to the MAPL rules, which are the rules we went by. It can be appealed to a head ref (me) then to the ultimate ref which they then discuss the call and make a decision on it. No teams influenced our calls, I assure you that, and decisions were final. Thanks for your input man, hope you had a good time, and to see you back out again soon!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:28 AM #10
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjfc View Post
Also, if you call someone out. Pull them out. Don't point at them and yell your out from across the field. Your ref's looke like they were afraid to get hit. Suck it up. Be a Man/Woman and do your job. If you don't want to get hit don't play paintball.

Otherwise i had a great time.
A ref is not required to go up and physically pull a player out, which is why most of the time we just pointed to them and called our or they even went out right when they got shot. If a player got shot, and didn't go out right when we got shot, we ran in there to pull them out within 2.5 seconds, because according to the rules, if you get hit in an obvious spot, and don't go out within 2.5 seconds, it is considered playing on and a 1for1 is called. That actually happened in a game, because that call was appealed afterwards, and a penalty was assessed. Thank you for your input, glad you had a great time, and hope to see you out again soon!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:18 AM #11
Nate21224
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Nate21224 plays in the APPA D4 division
One more thing to add... Cleaning the bunkers is a must. I know there were a few teams who had trouble with rub being determined as a hit. They did a good job at keeping air in the bunkers but cleaning them was lacking. I did see one reff using cardboard to try and scrape some paint off but no actual cleaning. Some water and a squeegee will eliminate a lot of rub/hit confusion.
__________________
PA Defiance
Nate21224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 10:18 AM #12
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate21224 View Post
One more thing to add... Cleaning the bunkers is a must. I know there were a few teams who had trouble with rub being determined as a hit. They did a good job at keeping air in the bunkers but cleaning them was lacking. I did see one reff using cardboard to try and scrape some paint off but no actual cleaning. Some water and a squeegee will eliminate a lot of rub/hit confusion.
Yes, I agree with you on that one. Like I said, it was because we were understaffed, and our first tourney, so a lot of stress was put on the refs, and we had more refs, but they literally backed out last second so i do apologize. Thanks for your advice though, hope you had a good time, and hope to see you back soon!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 03:18 PM #13
myrrhvin
from up above...
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: south jersey
myrrhvin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bipolarboy

The Firing Squad had a great time just participating in the making and production of the tournament..Well,playing in it too of course..As far as the swearing for the Firing Squad goes,I myself captain of the team will take the full blame for that..The 10 seconds of foul language in the end of that one specific match was only due to overexcessive shooting on the last runthru(which was recognized after the first 1 of 8 shots made contact,which shows overexess)&(eagles had a play-on discovered after that game,which was called,thank you refs)And that was fixed right then and there,there were no more swears...And as far as "harrassment" goes by the way,2 of the eagles actually walked up to myself and another Firing Squad member after one of the games and complimented our difficulty of playing style and the challenge we were on the field..considering we were the first team in the finals to give them a negative score...WELL,WE loved it and learned from it and definately proceed to help Mansion House grow as a well recognized establishment for paintball,AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAMS FOR THE PARTICIPATION AND A GREAT DAY..THANK YOU MANSION ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
1. I didn't know what fill color the paint was going to be until the day before. But next time, I will tell our guy who orders the paint to get yellow fill, because we were going by MAPL Rules where yellow fill is not allowed.
2.We were staffed alright at first, but referees backed out literally at the last second, and our scorekeeper unexpectedly had to leave to get more air tanks, so I (Kelso, head ref) had to take over his spot for that, and then there was controversy with people talking outside during the game loud enough that players were hearing, so I had to patrol that, keep score, time, call up teams, and run chrono all at the same time. We will chrono 100% 24/7 for now on. By the semi-finals I allowed teams to walk onto the field without chronoing because they had been chronoing fine all day, and I wanted the games to be done before daylight. But obviously that backfired.
3.The compressor broke Wednesday night, and the cost of repairing it is at least $8000, and whoever we called to fix the compressor can't come out until another week to fix or for whatever reason.
4.We did call some penalties, and even then players were arguing with us about it. We did the best we could with the few refs we had, but next time I will instruct them better to not be afraid to make a call. And yes, I spoke to the guys on Firing Squad about that, so they know not to do it again, but if they do, there will be penalties assessed or worse. Thank you very much for your input, we appreciate it, and hope you had a good time!
myrrhvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:44 PM #14
austinjfc
No Pain, No Gain
 
austinjfc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Wiesbaden
austinjfc is for the Gunfight
austinjfc has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093 View Post
A ref is not required to go up and physically pull a player out, which is why most of the time we just pointed to them and called our or they even went out right when they got shot. If a player got shot, and didn't go out right when we got shot, we ran in there to pull them out within 2.5 seconds, because according to the rules, if you get hit in an obvious spot, and don't go out within 2.5 seconds, it is considered playing on and a 1for1 is called. That actually happened in a game, because that call was appealed afterwards, and a penalty was assessed. Thank you for your input, glad you had a great time, and hope to see you out again soon!


Haha Yeah it happened to me. That why i pointed it out! I enjoyed it though.
__________________

I don't really care whether I win or lose nor do I put much stock in how many people I get out, I just like to shoot at people.
austinjfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:24 AM #15
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjfc View Post
Haha Yeah it happened to me. That why i pointed it out! I enjoyed it though.
You got called out for playing on? damn haha
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:02 AM #16
garebizzle
Garebear
 
garebizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Delaware
garebizzle has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
It seems like for the first big tournament, it went pretty well.


1. Don't allow jerseys that are the same color as the paint. I know some of the refs were talking about having difficulty determining hits on that one girl on Freedom

Occasionally you are gonna get problems with paint matching jerseys. Next time find out what color paint and shell and put it out there not to wear it or your team is disqualified.


2. More staff. And fix the compressor.

Staff problems, hire home scenario teams to do that as part of their home team deal. Compressors are kinda finiky. At OXCC they have 2 guys who with spend nearly all day checking the compressor and making sure it works and all the lines are fine.

3. There HAS to be someone in the chrono AT ALL TIMES. All that **** at the end could have easily been avoided if there was someone in the chrono station.

With more staff, this problem gets solved.

4. If you threaten to call penalties, call the penalties. I saw several instances where players played on and were pulled without penalty. Also, I saw several of the Firing Squad players harassing and swearing at a couple of the Eagles players. That is not acceptable.

Once again a staff problem. As you get dedicated staff, they won't be lax on rules because they will be fimiliar with them.
__________________
LOFAO Scenario Paintball Team Captain
Gare★Bear
Dangerous Power G4/TechT Bolt/Ape Board/Powerlyte
OXCC
Dangerous Power Sponsored
garebizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:07 AM #17
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by garebizzle View Post
It seems like for the first big tournament, it went pretty well.


1. Don't allow jerseys that are the same color as the paint. I know some of the refs were talking about having difficulty determining hits on that one girl on Freedom

Occasionally you are gonna get problems with paint matching jerseys. Next time find out what color paint and shell and put it out there not to wear it or your team is disqualified.


2. More staff. And fix the compressor.

Staff problems, hire home scenario teams to do that as part of their home team deal. Compressors are kinda finiky. At OXCC they have 2 guys who with spend nearly all day checking the compressor and making sure it works and all the lines are fine.

3. There HAS to be someone in the chrono AT ALL TIMES. All that **** at the end could have easily been avoided if there was someone in the chrono station.

With more staff, this problem gets solved.

4. If you threaten to call penalties, call the penalties. I saw several instances where players played on and were pulled without penalty. Also, I saw several of the Firing Squad players harassing and swearing at a couple of the Eagles players. That is not acceptable.

Once again a staff problem. As you get dedicated staff, they won't be lax on rules because they will be fimiliar with them.
1. We were originally gonna get valken grafitti with yellow fill according to the MAPL rules but when we drove up to vlaken about a week or so before the tournament they did not have any grafitti in stock and said they would send us whatever paint they had in bulk of a higher grade a couple days before our tournament therefore, we had no idea what color fill it was going to be until then.
2.Our compressor broke 3 days before our tourney and whoever we called to fix said they wouldnt be able to be put to fix it until two weeks after the tourney so we rented 30 some air tanks from austin-pruett to hook up to our booster system.
3. We had plenty of staff for the event, but some of them literally backed out last second and I was scrambling for refs with PSP/EPL/MAPL background the day or so before the event. Also, the majority of our regular refs were playing in the tournament as well. Also, we were running out of daylight near the end of the day so when we got to the semi-finals i told teams since they had been chronoing fine all day that they didn't have to chrono if they didn't want to and to get onto the field. One of the players from a team who we found out later had been playing dirty all day decided to take advantage of this and turn his gun up to 364 fps, thinking nobody would notice it. Well when a paintball rips through someone's jersey and padding and literally rips the skin off of one of the opposing team's player's arm in the championship, a penalty is going to be assessed, regardless of if the ref told you to chrono or not. A player is responsible for knowing that is marker is in check with the legal limit. Also, we were and still are in talks with making two teams official Mansion House hom teams, but we are still in talks with them.
4.I myself was the head ref on the field, but the ultimate ref had to leave to get more air tanks, being that we ran through air quicker than we thought and he was one of few staff members that had a big pickup to put the tanks in, so I wasn't able to know what calls were being missed on the field. But we talked to Firing Squad and warned them what would happen if they did it agian, and then they were fine. But even when we did call penalties on people that day, teams still got mad at us, but overall I think and even the majority of teams said that they had a good time and will definitely be back. Next time, I guess our refs will just have to make penalty after penalty and not let any calls slip. So expect us to step up our game next time, let's make the next tourney the best one we can!
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 09:16 PM #18
Nate21224
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Nate21224 plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by dps093
3. We had plenty of staff for the event, but some of them literally backed out last second and I was scrambling for refs with PSP/EPL/MAPL background the day or so before the event. Also, the majority of our regular refs were playing in the tournament as well. Also, we were running out of daylight near the end of the day so when we got to the semi-finals i told teams since they had been chronoing fine all day that they didn't have to chrono if they didn't want to and to get onto the field. One of the players from a team who we found out later had been playing dirty all day decided to take advantage of this and turn his gun up to 364 fps, thinking nobody would notice it. Well when a paintball rips through someone's jersey and padding and literally rips the skin off of one of the opposing team's player's arm in the championship, a penalty is going to be assessed, regardless of if the ref told you to chrono or not. A player is responsible for knowing that is marker is in check with the legal limit. Also, we were and still are in talks with making two teams official Mansion House hom teams, but we are still in talks with them.
Whoah buddy. That player was not playing dirty all day. I'm assuming you probably gathered that information from your "reffs" who were playing in the tournament (firing squad). It's done and over with so please don't accuse someone of playing dirty all day. I could bash the hell out of some of the calls and actions that happened at the field but instead I offered helpful advice...
__________________
PA Defiance
Nate21224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 11:18 PM #19
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate21224 View Post
Whoah buddy. That player was not playing dirty all day. I'm assuming you probably gathered that information from your "reffs" who were playing in the tournament (firing squad). It's done and over with so please don't accuse someone of playing dirty all day. I could bash the hell out of some of the calls and actions that happened at the field but instead I offered helpful advice...
First off, none of our refs are from firing squad. Second off, they were playing dirty and we caught them at the end of the day. They were using non-field paint all day, but we couldn't figure out how until the end of the day and found the paint in between their cars. So yea, it's not accusing someone, it's a fact. We don't appreciate that kind of behavior at all and they won't be welcome back. It's ashame because they played hard all day and deserved their prizes but they refused them, so their loss.
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:15 AM #20
Nate21224
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Nate21224 plays in the APPA D4 division
Wrong again buddy. That one EMPTY case of premium (yellow fill) was mine. I used it to carry my empty pods around in my car. We (eagles) bought 13 cases of your field paint. I assure you we only used field paint... Once again please do not accuse people of things you have no idea about. It makes your field look even more unprofessional than it already is.

Oh and we refused your prizes to make a point. We were accused of cheating, sandbagging, and now even using non field paint. If we did all those things you have accused us of to win and take home prizes, then why would we choose to shoot 13 cases of paint drive 2-3 hours to play all day and CHOOSE to go home with no prizes. It's called pride. We were and still are being accused of cheating, playing dirty ect. The only thing we left your field with was our pride and knowing the fact that we were the best team that day. You can continue to make accusations if you wish. We will be attending many tournaments the rest of the year and people can decide for themselves.
__________________
PA Defiance

Last edited by Nate21224 : 05-26-2012 at 07:40 AM.
Nate21224 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 08:31 AM #21
dps093
I like Flexes
 
dps093's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bear, Delaware
Annual Supporting Member
dps093 is BST Legit
dps093 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dps093 plays in the APPA D4 division
dps093 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
dps093 is Legendary
dps093 is Boss
dps093 supports Empire
Actually, some of the yellow fill paint was shot in your game, because that is when we noticed it, otherwise we would not have been suspicious. Yellow fill doesn't magically show up on our bunkers when we only have pink fill. None of the staff accused you guys of sandbagging or anything. I don't know all the players so I don't know what they think. You guys played great all day, no denying that, but there were a few questionable things that prevented you guys from winning it all
dps093 is online now   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump