Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-11-2012, 06:05 PM #85
i EaT yEaRbOoKs....
O city

i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... plays in the PSP
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... plays in the APPA D4 division
Shot one In a tournament, a brand new one not broken in at all! Grabbed it ran to the crono and got 290,286,284,292 shot seven pods in finals plus a full hopper and only dropped a lil under 2k, on a 45/45. Quiet and smooth, asa is a pain in the *** but it held up well didn't break a ball, shot valken redemption pro. (btw it is the best paint I have ever shot, and I rarely care what I shoot through my guns)

I'm free
Pick me up
Ill be in frisco,TX
i EaT yEaRbOoKs.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM #86
fosmanc
Team Boom!

fosmanc plays in the PSP
fosmanc supports Team VICIOUS
fosmanc plays in the APPA D4 division
fosmanc supports Empire
Shot my friends NT10 white and gold. Amazing is all I can say... In fact... it's soo amazing that im buying it off of him! He shot 4 cases in one day and didn't have a single issue with it. this gun is awesome.

| Empire Paintball | BlastCamp |
fosmanc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 10:41 AM #87
shootinyamaskup

nt is probably the best gun on the market in many peoples opinions its all preference
shootinyamaskup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 12:11 PM #88
PineappleNoS
Mooserator

PineappleNoS owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
PineappleNoS supports Team VICIOUS
PineappleNoS is for the Gunfight
PineappleNoS has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
PineappleNoS is attending Decay of Nations VI
I may as well post my opinion about an NT:

I have an NT10, custom anno'd by the original owner, of course with an eye-pipe and I have to say that it is one of the best guns I have shot. In my opinion I like it better than the newer NTs, but that's just preference.
PineappleNoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:20 AM #89
Porkfat
ducka ducka ducka

Porkfat supports Empire
Porkfat is All In
Porkfat is All In
My Review of the Nt11

Bought the gun used about a month ago, I have been playing since 02, and got really big into gun whoring. Ive owned a dm3, a dm4, dm6, and 5 dm7's before i bought this nt, so I was pretty confident with my purchase regardless of the bad rap these gats get. First thoughts, its what i wanted a dm to be when i saw the sft shockers, and this gun is a battery whore. I recommend you be dilligent about taking the battery out of the gun after your day of play and only put it in the morning of when you are playing, unless you dont mind buying a 9 volt every weekend you play. I bought just the gun, running none of the spacers but using the red bolt insert thing. Last sunday was the most recent time i chrono'd: 294 293 287. This gun, or rather the bolt is sensitive- in the way that you will have problems if you neglect lubing the bolt, or not enough lube, of course and not too much lube either. Overall this is a solid 4 out of 5 gun in my opinion, with the fact its a battery killer bringing it down. This will be one of the guns I will end up keeping around.
EKK ELITE
P.C.KATANA
Porkfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 06:25 AM #90
G00DFELLA
M0S-H8D

has been a member for 10 years
G00DFELLA plays in the PSP
G00DFELLA plays in the APPA D3 division
on my second nt10. i'm a poppet guy so i like the change over. the nt isnt as smooth as a dm but its still smooth, and i'm not a fan of how smooth a dm is anyway. the nt's do get a bad rap but thats because a large fan base of its forum subscribers are little kids, who dont chage o-rings and cant understand the marker. the marker is well balanced and shoots much straighter then most poppets i shot. they are extremely efficient (sp?) i get about 8-9+ pods on a 45/4500. they sometimes have issues in winter but not as much as a dm (imo). i think the worse i had to do when i broke paint in the winter was, cap the eyes at 10.5 and it shot great.

never had issues with noise, kick, eye pipes, board, battery drains.

i like the nt10 over the nt11 because it feels smaller, again imo. plus the price is prefect right now at about $450

FYI-Bolt maintaince is after cases of use, its not as common as sft bolt maintance use to be and keep an eye on the hyper reg bumper. just dont be afraid to use o-rings.
On couch getting fat 2012
CT Comeback/Rod Squad 2013
G00DFELLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:16 PM #91
mike.picc

mike.picc owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
nicest gat i've ever shot!
mike.picc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 AM #92
keenang1

keenang1 supports Team VICIOUS
keenang1 supports DLX Technology
I know this thread hasn't had any posts in a while but im going to give my opnion on both my nts. I don't know why everyone bashes the nt but I shot ball on ball all day with no breaks. The gun had little to no kick what so ever was super quiet and I couldn't be happier with them. Yes its a lot maintenance it is a adult gun. your nt will take care of you as long as you take care of your nt
keenang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:22 PM #93
Ihateeverybody666

amazing, simply awesome
Ihateeverybody666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:12 PM #94
echosystem

echosystem owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
echosystem has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
echosystem supports DLX Technology
Had a billy wing nt11 and I loved it but keeping it working cold be a bit of a pain but never had a single major problem.
echosystem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 11:17 AM #95
the korean1
Team Carnage

Used Nt11. All stock. Just got it and played with Sat. Used set up already programmed for trial.
Pros:
1. Common stuff everyone states.
Really good marker. I an very happy with it.
Downside: not much. I dont mind the light maintenance that is required.
Which I have only experienced it needing greased between soome games. But not use to how much to put in yet. Using Sleek. Seems to be similiar to Dye grease that comes with it.
the korean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:58 PM #96
paintballcapt062
RTK CEREAL KILLER

Annual Supporting Member
paintballcapt062 plays in the APPA D5 division
paintballcapt062 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
paintballcapt062 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I own an NT10.5 and London Nexus NT11
I played all day with the NT10.5 today because I had not finished setting up my Nexus. I am so very happy with the marker. No major issues accept bolt stick at the end of the day but that is because I followed ****** recommendation of light lube versus medium/heavy lube on the bolt.
Con's - none what so ever. I would rather have a gun that requires the care the NT takes than one that takes no care to keep chugging.
Pro's: Everything about the gun. I love both of them. They throw darts, something DM's may or may not do. They are super efficient which is very nice.
Today I shot my ego8 and NT and may have been converted to shooting dye form now on. Too bad they discontinued the NT line.

SPONSORED BY: G.I. SPORTZ
paintballcapt062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 12:42 AM #97
imOGpb

imOGpb has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
imOGpb has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkfat View Post
My Review of the Nt11

Bought the gun used about a month ago, I have been playing since 02, and got really big into gun whoring. Ive owned a dm3, a dm4, dm6, and 5 dm7's before i bought this nt, so I was pretty confident with my purchase regardless of the bad rap these gats get. First thoughts, its what i wanted a dm to be when i saw the sft shockers, and this gun is a battery whore. I recommend you be dilligent about taking the battery out of the gun after your day of play and only put it in the morning of when you are playing, unless you dont mind buying a 9 volt every weekend you play. I bought just the gun, running none of the spacers but using the red bolt insert thing. Last sunday was the most recent time i chrono'd: 294 293 287. This gun, or rather the bolt is sensitive- in the way that you will have problems if you neglect lubing the bolt, or not enough lube, of course and not too much lube either. Overall this is a solid 4 out of 5 gun in my opinion, with the fact its a battery killer bringing it down. This will be one of the guns I will end up keeping around.
Very well said put in a fresh battery and lube well and you will have no probs
Old 02-12-2014, 08:35 PM #98
Vinny_HK

My stock barrel was stolen out of my bag...thinking about buying a boomstick but really don't wanna drop $160...anyone familiar with the Empire Carbon fiber Nightstick?
Vinny_HK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 06:58 PM #99
Ace'd Ya Team

Dye NT

Nt shoots amazingly plain and simple cant wait to buy one myself
Ace'd Ya Team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 02:39 PM #100
NYEric

Still shooting my NT10. May get another for my Girlfriend this summer.
NYEric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 10:02 AM #101
amedin12
Just Do It

Just got my NT10 back from Billy Wing. First thing I did was check the bolt and see if it was over lubed. Aired her up this past Sunday. Carbon boomy was borematched to the week old valken graffiti paint.
I couldn't be happier with the billy wing mod. This thing still shoots ropes and I love the new sound signature it gives off. It's still a tad bit louder than my other 2 DM's but initial observations overall are nothing but smiles from me.
I made a crappy Iphone video in the NT video thread section if you want to check it out. That was my last pod in the hopper that i finished off in the video. Shot a total of 5 pods with no breaks previously. Needless to say, I'm happy.
Ironmen DM9 Ollie Lang Edition

Risky Devils
amedin12 is online now   Reply With Quote