Old 05-13-2012, 12:33 PM #1
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep supports Team VICIOUS
godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Three Rivers UWL Event?

I know its a ways off, but I dont have a team to play with. It will actually be my first UWL tournament and since its so close Id really like to get a feel for it. The recent news regarding the ban of a player for cheating is whats got me really interested. I still need to understand the rules a bit better and do some reading, but even if Im not playing Ill be up there to check it out. The last event I went to at TRPB was the IAO but I live about 45mins out of PA in West Virginia. Unfortunately Im the only person that plays in my town so getting a team together isnt an option. I guess Im just curious to see how much fun it will be to play a UWL event, as Ive pretty much strictly played PSP feeder style leagues, and local tournaments.. and even that was a few years ago.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-13-2012, 01:08 PM #2
bigdaddy mick
check your hopper

bigdaddy mick owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Come on over to team ftf we can let u see what it's all about. We've been playing uwl since the beginning and we might be able to get u in for a game ( no guarantee )
Old 05-14-2012, 09:01 PM #3
splat shack

We will be playing the Mission Masters event at 3 Rivers on June 2 if you are interested in rolling with us you are more than welcome. We are always looking for dedicated players to join us on our UWL team. We are planning on playing PA and IL yet this year as well as a 5 man event in Maryland.
splat shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:45 AM #4
Alpha {MWB}

Alpha {MWB} is playing at Living Legends VII
Looks like you got a good group of guys to jump in with bro. See if you can hook up with em and maybe hit a practice with them.

As far as the rules. Read over them a couple times a week, and if you have questions just post em up, we will be more than happy to help. Once you play a game, it all clicks.

UWL brings back competition to the woods. So if you like the PSP feeders and the competitive play that comes with it, you will find that same edge (if not more) in the UWL. Your attraction to a league tough on cheating is a good thing. UWL participants, refs, fields, and owners don't take kindly to cheating. We are bringing COMPETITION back without losing the fun. Again, if you got any questions, just ask. many times teams need players as the time gets closer.
Rockin Lapco Only
Want the best? Go for it! Want the looks? Go for it! Lapco Barrels
Omaha's Premier Paintball Field = Mad Cow Paintball
Alpha {MWB} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:51 AM #5
i8somepie
Michael Pasztor

Annual Supporting Member
i8somepie is an NCPA player
i8somepie plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy mick
Come on over to team ftf we can let u see what it's all about. We've been playing uwl since the beginning and we might be able to get u in for a game ( no guarantee )
Hey Mick, is Addy playing with you guys for this one? I remember he wanted to get a team together for it.

Underground Sports - Underground Army
The Best DYE dealer in NE Ohio

YetiPB.com - The only place you'll ever need, ever
i8somepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:04 AM #6
godraep
FapAttackV.1

godraep is attending Decay of Nations VI
godraep supports DLX Technology
Appreciate the replies fellas, Ive been doing most of my playing at DimensionPB in Ohio. I havnt played much woodsball in the passed few years but I think this weekend Im hitting up "Woods Paintball" in Leetonia, Ohio to give it a shot and have some fun.

Quote:
We will be playing the Mission Masters event at 3 Rivers on June 2 if you are interested in rolling with us you are more than welcome. We are always looking for dedicated players to join us on our UWL team. We are planning on playing PA and IL yet this year as well as a 5 man event in Maryland.
If youre looking for more local leagues they have the SEEDS Series at Dimension as well, wheres your local field TRP?

Last edited by godraep : 05-15-2012 at 08:14 AM.
godraep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 08:59 PM #7
splat shack

I own a small field in Orrville, OH called Splat Shack Piantball and am the team Captain for Failure to Flatline. FTF uses this for their UWL practices as well as a couple of other fields in the area. We consider TRP our home field when it comes to UWL, so the Mission Masters events come in handy in getting to know the field better. Tom has done a good job at TRP of moving the UWL field around every year so we never know exactly were we will be playing when it is Tournament time. We look forward to seeing you on the field sometime, and if you ever want check out an event let us know.
splat shack is offline   Reply With Quote