Community Focus

Old 03-27-2012, 02:05 AM #22
Greyknight Jazzious

Greyknight Jazzious is attending Decay of Nations VI
Greyknight Jazzious is attending Decay of Nations VII
How's this
Engineer item:
A small plate (about 3 X 6 inches)
One end has a handle, the other had a ratcheting wrench attached to a bell.

Idea:
Engineer places plate on item to be repaired. They start ratcheting the wrench until the bell sounds. This would indicate a completed task.

"Saw something similar in a video game. Cars drive around and get shot up. The player could come around to.the hood and use a wrench for a short period of time. At the end the vehicle was repaired and ready for use.
Greyknight Jazzious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:25 AM #23
Greyknight Jazzious

No new ideas or input on old ones in a while.
Need more stuff
Old 04-29-2012, 08:25 AM #24
Boom Master
Scenario Player

The 2 1/2 gallon fire extinguisher / FLAMETHOWER I built weighted about 30 pound filled. Remember a gallon of water weighs about 9 pounds.

Went to a smaller fire extinguisher.

We had a HOOT deploying decoy markers. Get those old non motorized hoppers, stick it into a CPVC T Fitting, Cut a barrel out of CPVC pipe and a stake out of pipe to stick it into the ground... Paint flat black.

Those decoys HELD a very important objective in our game after EVERY one of our players had been killed. They just kept blasting those Gd $%$# cheaters that wouldn't call themselves out. They didn't notice they were getting no incoming fire and to just walk into the base and raise the flag..
We got our insertion, reoccupied the base and pushed them back.

Ditto, they held off an assault force vs 10 kids and our General back at our HQ until we could reinforce HQ. They had killed everyone but the General but wouldn't move in to kill the general and take HQ.To busy shooting decoys.

If you haven't grown up by age 50........

You don't have to......
Boom Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:29 AM #25
Greyknight Jazzious

Boom, those decoy sound great. Only one question put here. Gear hits count, but prop hits don't. Depending on weather the decoy count as gear or props I guess

Last edited by Greyknight Jazzious : 05-10-2012 at 04:48 AM.
Old 05-14-2012, 11:27 AM #26
PJOulton
The Geek with a Gun...

PJOulton owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
PJOulton has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
We got a little fed up with people moaning they got shot a little too much as hostages so after a rethink of game rules we took some old and broken masks and mounted them on stands, sprayed them gold and made treasure to recover rather than living people...

Makes it more fun when you tie them down and don't tell anyone..!

I've actually got one I put a little too much effort into making look really nice that I didn't want to put it in the games... Sits on my office desk instead!
PJOulton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:49 PM #27
r_clarke
Disposable Heroes

Here is a quick video of one of our flag stations were using for our SW:Reign of the EMPIRE game

DROIDS AND DROID MISSIONS: Each side will be given a DROID for use on the field. These Droids will have a separate list of Objectives/missions (@ 100pts each) that will aid you in the game. The droids can be carried and used by ANY member of YOUR team, and CAN BE MOVED from the field by a player after that player holding it is shot. DROIDS ARE NOT DROP PROPS, dead players are allowed to give the droids to another player that is alive while leaving the playing area. The DROIDS will have a PLUG and TIMER system installed. You (or your teammate) will have to plug into the FLAG STATIONS, and turn the dial to start and complete the Down load/upload process described on your mission card. The ORANGE lights on the flag stations will sound/light during the download/upload process. After the completion of the process, unplug the droid from the station, and continue game play. If you are shot out while the droids are working, your droid may continue working, and cannot be moved by the other team, but CAN BE UNPLUGGED BY THE OTHER TEAM.
You have all day to complete the list of Missions for the droids.
Animal Custom Paintball Gear_HitMan Gear
Psycho Scenario Mask covers

WEB
www.facebook.com/disposableheroespaintballteam
r_clarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:12 PM #28
AZCHOOCH

AZCHOOCH has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Hit up craigslist and look for old costumes for example I worked at a roller rink and when they closed down they gave me a icee bear costume, a kangaroo, a aligator, dinosaur, stuff like that I would loan them out to people to wear and even wear them myself while playing it's a trip and ahalf to people
AZCHOOCH is offline   Reply With Quote