Annual Supporting Member
yuik is playing at Living Legends V
yuik is playing at Living Legends VI
yuik is an NCPA player
yuik plays in the APPA D4 division
yuik is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
yuik is Legendary
Where can i play 7man in Houston?

So I'm moving to Houston (my place is like a few miles near rice university), this may and i would really love to play 7man. I grew up on the east coast and the closest we ever got to 7man was wednesday night lights which was pickup/streetball on the 7man field. Other then that almost every competitive team would play 5man or xball. The one field that had a 7 man field normally just had rec ballers play on it because no teams did nppl events.

Do any fields have a 7 man field, and lower division teams that play nppl? I don't mind psp/5 man but i would really like to play 7 man because it was nearly impossible to find teams that played/practiced it in NJ.

thanks

Huge gearbag sale. Everything you can imagine including bob saget!

RED JMJ Smooth Mill viking RobTown Valve Ultralight Frame!
yuik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-20-2012, 03:37 PM #2
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
As far as I'm aware, we will be the only lower divisional (d3) team in Texas that will be playing 7 man. We'll be in D.C. and Vegas to finish up the season. HB was our very first time to play... pretty much the first time to actually try out the format for almost all of the players.

If I post in your sale thread I am trying to close a deal as fast as possible. If you delay, I move on.
Picked best team 2011 by NTex PBreview
Picked best reps of Texas 2012 by NTex PBreview
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:20 PM #3
Retrorussian

hey im need a few more players for axbl june 10th its 7man d3 psp txt 8325479590
Old 05-14-2012, 07:49 PM #4
monkeyspirithand
GIPwonworldcup

monkeyspirithand plays in the PSP
monkeyspirithand owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
monkeyspirithand plays in the APPA D3 division
monkeyspirithand has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuik View Post
So I'm moving to Houston (my place is like a few miles near rice university), this may and i would really love to play 7man. I grew up on the east coast and the closest we ever got to 7man was wednesday night lights which was pickup/streetball on the 7man field. Other then that almost every competitive team would play 5man or xball. The one field that had a 7 man field normally just had rec ballers play on it because no teams did nppl events.

Do any fields have a 7 man field, and lower division teams that play nppl? I don't mind psp/5 man but i would really like to play 7 man because it was nearly impossible to find teams that played/practiced it in NJ.

thanks
Unorthodox (my old team) was the last team in Houston to compete in a 7man tourney, there arent any more 7man teams in Houston and I doubt there are any 7man fields left also(Paintball Zone might still have their old one, but they dont put it up anymore).

For 7man, you probably need to hit up Knights in San Antonio, I know they used to have some 7man out there but idk for sure if its still up. Most fields in Texas only do xball right now.

If your really set on doing 7man in Houston, you could prolly find a bunch of players and do it on a hyperball field but there arent any actual 7man airball fields left maybe besides zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrorussian View Post
hey im need a few more players for axbl june 10th its 7man d3 psp txt 8325479590
No its not, axbl is solely 5man
monkeyspirithand is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups